And now the Dictatorship begins

No one attacked tRump. He's just a vindictive asshole.
This is the man who said "don't worry dad, I'll be fine for telling the truth".
Turns out the truth is toxic in the tRump *administration*.

And this represents the reasoning of the left at large.

And is why allowing them to get ANY power is so dangerous.

Yes, they REALLY do think like this.

When president Trump beats the snowflakes in an election, democracy has been subverted.

And now as president Trump beat them in a trial, he is a dictator.

Not everyone can win like Trump...

Why is Obama still withholding Ukraine documents?
That's not the case under a system of justice where the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,

Congress is not our system of justice. It's 95% politics. We are the jurors now. Why are they withholding all the emails relating to the Ukraine? Why wont those who the initial witnesses implicated had knowledge of the Ukraine situation testify?

This is all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin will come out. Purge the enemies of Trump!. Next will be the re-education camps. I am sure more than a few Trumpists on this board will be carrying the hammer and sickle at these camps.

This all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin come come out.

Trump supporters love Stalin?

Thanks for making it even more ridiculous then it already was.

TRUMP2020!

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

Ya know, I wasn't going to log into here tonight because I've been pretty busy today. But when I heard about Vindman getting shitcanned, I said to myself "Self, I bet the looney liberal leftards are shitting bricks over his firing."

And son of a bitch, whatta ya know? Am I psychic or what?

:21:

Last edited:
I think you are confusing Bernie Sanders with The President you little illegitimate commie bastard, son of a bitch.

BERNIE CAMP EXPOSED: Another Worker Calls for ‘Republican Re-Education Camps,’ Says ‘Guillotine the Rich!’ | Sean Hannity

#Expose 2020: ANOTHER Bernie 2020 Field Organizer: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed…I’m Ready for the F***ing Revolution…Guillotine the Rich”; Praises the Soviet Union, Advocates Sending “All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps” – PART 3 – PVA

Sanders Field Organizer: MAGA People Need to Be Reeducated in Gulags
This is all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin come come out. Purge them. Next will be the re-education camps. I am sure more than a few Trumpists on this board will be carrying the hammer and sickle at these camps.

Last edited:
Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
The Whistleblower will be revealed

People who whine about a "dictatorship" in the greatest Country in the world are usually foreign based propaganda agents or freaking idiots.

This is all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin will come out. Purge the enemies of Trump!. Next will be the re-education camps. I am sure more than a few Trumpists on this board will be carrying the hammer and sickle at these camps.

Purge 'em like a mother fucker!!!

This all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin come come out.

TRUMP2020!
Enemy of the people ring the bell? Trump and Trumpers are Stalinists in sheep’s clothing.

Did Dems think there would be no consequences? Only Dems can attack and seek revenge not Trump am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

tissue-box-trans.png

Gee, I don't recall the Democrats or Bill Clinton declare complete exoneration and then go on a revenge rampage.

Once again, Trump proves to the American people what a total douche he is. Over and over again, Trump shows the world that he is a total loser and that the Democrats were correct in impeaching his sorry ass.

I remember Republicans being all up in everyone's grill over McCarthy's communist witch hunts in the 1950, just like you assholes today, but the American people turned on McCarthy, and Roy Cohn was vilified for his role in these unconstitutional proceedings. Today's Republicans will be treated worse than McCarthy.

Purge 'em like a mother fucker!!!
Of course you believe that. I would expect you to be goosestepping with Trump and herding all the non-believers into the camps. You are that predictable.

L'et's be honest, you fucking Dems DAMAGED the Impeachment Clause of our Constitution, FOREVER.

Trump could actually BECOME HITLER tomorrow, and there's NOTHING we could legally do to stop him. BECAUSE YOU FUCKED RUINED AND MADE MOCKERY OF THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS OVER A NON-ISSUE.

HOLY FUCK YOU TWATS CANT SEE THE DANGER YOU"VE PUT OUR REPUBLIC IN.

hate to break it to you but the Dems all voted to have him removed from office. Only one Rep voted to have him removed and gave his reasons why. He represented his Home State and now can't be touched by Rump's revenge. It has also cost at least 4 other Republican Senators their jobs because they didn't represent their home States. The Party of the Rump is NOT America as much as you fantasize that it is. It's "We, the People" not "Me the Rump".

The Democrats have been the biggest waste of the American Tax Dollar in the past three years than anything known to date

Come on, now.

Vindman isn't being shot, even though a case can be made that he should be.

He's just being moved out of the WH to some place where he can actually be USEFUL to the taxpayers who are paying his salary. Right now, he's as useless as tits on a bull. He's supposed to be an advisor, but no one trusts him enough to let him know anything classified as he's so loose-lipped. Maybe have Vindman command a Shit-Shoveling company in Louisiana instead? After all, the shit still needs shoveled.

The best way to come close to a dictatorship in the U.S. is to have the entire media on your side. Only democrats have enjoyed that luxury and FDR probably came closest but you still have that pesky Constitution to deal with.

Grow

The

Fuck

Up
683a8a88799df8c921fffc446691a517.jpg

TRUMP2020!
Enemy of the people ring the bell? Trump and Trumpers are Stalinists in sheep’s clothing.

Trump and Trumpers are Stalinists in sheep’s clothing.

Liberals loved Stalin.
So you'll be voting for Trump...……..

Vindman is not the first American hero Republicans have slandered.

Guess which one of these two Republicans swear was sent by God to lead them?

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

Liberals want God removed from every part of our lives, yet you want me to side with a man solely because he's a churchgoer? Hypocrite much? LOL

And yet, when one Republican Senator votes within the teachings of his God then he's obviously a sinner.

Forum List

Back