And Now, The Rest Of The Story

So an unpaid volunteer forwarded an email that made that claim, and was fired immediately for doing that. That is a far cry from the Hillary campaign endorsing such a lie. You're trying really hard, but it ain't working.

So an unpaid volunteer forwarded an email that made that claim, and was fired immediately for doing that. That is a far cry from the Hillary campaign endorsing such a lie. You're trying really hard, but it ain't working.

I have been watching the Clintons for nearly thirty years. Nobody does nothin' without their say so.

Trump pwned the mediots today, staging the big live presser where he was going to "ADDRESS THE BIRTHER ISSUE" and instead trotted out hero after hero after veteran hero endorsement...then at the end "Oh yeah, Obama is a citizen. Hillary started that rumor, I'm ending it. You're welcome."

I love to watch "journalists" herded and humiliated.

I have been watching the Clintons for nearly thirty years. Nobody does nothin' without their say so.

Really? You think she has direct control of everything that every volunteer does? She did fire him as soon as she heard about the email, but it's stupid to think she, or anybody else has to approve every email from every volunteer.

Really? You think she has direct control of everything that every volunteer does? She did fire him as soon as she heard about the email, but it's stupid to think she, or anybody else has to approve every email from every volunteer.

Nothing like that would have gotten out without her approval, guaranteed.

Only a RWNJ could believe that. Are you saying the right was so impressed by one forwarded Email till they built the entire Birther movement based on that one disavowed forwarded email?

The original source of the anonymous email was not mentioned.

Can you say Turd Blossom?

Only a RWNJ could believe that. Are you saying the right was so impressed by one forwarded Email till they built the entire Birther movement based on that one disavowed forwarded email?

No, I'm not saying that at all.

Now run along.

Who said anything about endorsed the idea?

Are you unaware of how political campaigns work?

They have anonymous people start rumors....and when those rumors stick, they endorse them. If they don't, they separate themselves from them.

Oh. That's right. Not the Clintons. Never would they do that!

Who said anything about endorsed the idea?

Are you unaware of how political campaigns work?

They have anonymous people start rumors....and when those rumors stick, they endorse them. If they don't, they separate themselves from them.

Oh. That's right. Not the Clintons. Never would they do that!

Certainly not in the Birther case. They immediately fired the volunteer who forwarded that email as soon as they found out about it. Doesn't sound like they were hoping it would stick.

Forum List

Back