And now Yahoo reports AOC gives dire warning that the US headed to full fascism.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
EL PASO, Texas — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called the conditions at U.S. migrant detention facilities “horrifying” in an interview Monday evening and doubled down on her comparisons of the situation at the border to World War II.

“Are we headed to fascism? Yes. I don’t think there’s a question,” the congresswoman told Yahoo News hours after she toured the detention facilities run by Customs and Border Protection. “If you actually take the time to study, and to look at the steps, and to see how government transforms under authoritarian regimes, and look at the political decisions and patterns of this president, the answer is yes.”

The U.S. is 'headed to fascism,' says Ocasio-Cortez after tour of detention facilities at southern border The U.S. is 'headed to fascism,' says Ocasio-Cortez after tour of detention facilities at southern border

Yahoo sure loves following this idiot

EL PASO, Texas — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called the conditions at U.S. migrant detention facilities “horrifying” in an interview Monday evening and doubled down on her comparisons of the situation at the border to World War II.

“Are we headed to fascism? Yes. I don’t think there’s a question,” the congresswoman told Yahoo News hours after she toured the detention facilities run by Customs and Border Protection. “If you actually take the time to study, and to look at the steps, and to see how government transforms under authoritarian regimes, and look at the political decisions and patterns of this president, the answer is yes.”

The U.S. is 'headed to fascism,' says Ocasio-Cortez after tour of detention facilities at southern border The U.S. is 'headed to fascism,' says Ocasio-Cortez after tour of detention facilities at southern border

We are, as a matter of pure and simple fact, presently in stage 4 of Robert Paxton's Five Stages of Fascism. We are not "headed" anywhere. We are in the middle of an evolving process that results in iterative change between different stages. Fascism, like any political ideology, does not work like a light switch. Fascism doesn't just show up one day. You don't cross a line and suddenly become fascist. Fascism as an ideology has existed within the American political spectrum for a long time, and American fascists--who believe in the philosophical underpinnings of fascism, regardless of what they call themselves--have existed for just as long.

We're not completely there. When we can no longer fly baby Trump, then really start worrying.

So do awestruck conservatives.

Well of course. It is rare that you have a single individual the encapsulates the total stupidity of a whole ideology of the left. I love AOC. I'm glad she's out there exposing just how mindlessly stupid the entire left-wing is. It truly is awe inspiring to watch.

Fascism is wanting people to only enter your nation legally?

Thn every other nation on earth is fascist.

colonel, you're not just following the car in front of you on the freeway, but rather you're driving in traffic.

Well of course. It is rare that you have a single individual the encapsulates the total stupidity of a whole ideology of the left. I love AOC. I'm glad she's out there exposing just how mindlessly stupid the entire left-wing is. It truly is awe inspiring to watch.

This from a guy whose party under southern leadership and now trump that has crumbled into ignorance way to easily.

She is absolutely right. The democrat party is the party of fascism, and they are going 100% full fascist as soon as they get total power...

Illegals can avoid the detentions center by staying in their own country...it's really that simple.

Why should she care?
She said we only have 10 years left due to climate change.
I wish this ditz would make up her mind (or whatever substitutes for a mind).

We are, as a matter of pure and simple fact, presently in stage 4 of Robert Paxton's Five Stages of Fascism. We are not "headed" anywhere. We are in the middle of an evolving process that results in iterative change between different stages. Fascism, like any political ideology, does not work like a light switch. Fascism doesn't just show up one day. You don't cross a line and suddenly become fascist. Fascism as an ideology has existed within the American political spectrum for a long time, and American fascists--who believe in the philosophical underpinnings of fascism, regardless of what they call themselves--have existed for just as long.

We're not completely there. When we can no longer fly baby Trump, then really start worrying.

You are claiming that Obama, Bush and Clinton have helped lead us down this road?

And then just in time along came AOC......just as SNL stopped being funny.

There IS a God!

And a God with one Hell of a sense of humor.​

I love this girl, she is just what the Democrats needed and the timing is great.

She is absolutely right. The democrat party is the party of fascism, and they are going 100% full fascist as soon as they get total power...
Fascism is the opposite of democracy.
Those who prohibit voting are fascists.
Those who want more people to vote are anti-fascists.

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[8] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[8] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[9][10] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[11]

This from a guy whose party under southern leadership and now trump that has crumbled into ignorance way to easily.

I don't have a party. I voted for Darrel Castle.

That said, I will gladly take absolutely anyone on the right, over any of the pure trash the left-wing has offered thus far. If that is 'ignorance' then we need more of it, than the pure evil baby killing murderers of the left-wing.

Forum List

Back