And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

I feel better that criminals are locked up. It makes this earth a safer place. What is wrong with you? Treat the underlying problem and stop ignoring crime! The underlying problem is that we excuse poor behavior when people are young and they do not suffer consequences for their actions. They have to learn what is acceptable and what is not when they are young.

just look at the way people responded to the girl who would not obey the teacher and get off her phone. People were going on "poor girl from a tough home" didn't deserve the harsh treatment. She should understand that anything can happen when you don't follow rules!

I feel better that criminals are locked up. It makes this earth a safer place. What is wrong with you? Treat the underlying problem and stop ignoring crime! The underlying problem is that we excuse poor behavior when people are young and they do not suffer consequences for their actions. They have to learn what is acceptable and what is not when they are young.

just look at the way people responded to the girl who would not obey the teacher and get off her phone. People were going on "poor girl from a tough home" didn't deserve the harsh treatment. She should understand that anything can happen when you don't follow rules!
Are you saying the cop didn't overreact even a little bit?

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

Here's hoping you get cancer and find out!
Boy you must be a real junkie wishing cancer on someone because he spoke the truth about your precious poison

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Never used pot (or any other illegal drugs) in my life. Would you like to jam your OTHER foot in your mouth now?
That's what all the junkies on the Internet boards say

most actual "junkies" are far too busy scoring and chasing the dragon too give a shit what posters like asshole thanatos the god of dumb has to say.

I chased the Dragon this past summer...

Tail+of+Dragon.jpg

I agree that smoking marijuana or most anything else is not good for the lungs. Although, marijuana is usually smoked it can be taken in teas and biscuits. Like any treatment the medical use of marijuana should should be evaluated by the doctor and patient to determine weather the risks out weight the benefits to patient.

I used to keep some links years ago, but they also found that smoking cigarettes has some medicinal benefits as well. Not a good reason to start smoking though.

I believe a lot of this medical marijuana is nothing but a front anyway. Sure, there may be a few that it helps, but I think for the most part, it's just a foot in the door to smoke pot legally. Plus I'm sure there are a lot of other drugs that do the same thing as pot when it comes to treating pain or discomfort.
I think the decision to prescribe marijuana should be between doctor and patient, not big brother.
Just big drugs?

as opposed to "little" drugs?
Not everyone is like you and like to give the cartels thier money so more innocents will be murdered. .. you junkies are sick

You are not bright enough to realize why legalization would cut the cartels off at the knees.

From what I understand, the pot today is not the pot in my day. I've heard figures as high as 8 times the THC level than we had years ago. Where is quality suffering?

My next door neighbor died two years ago this December. She had lung cancer, and the first thing her doctors told her was to quit pot and cigarettes. She smoked pot from morning until she went to bed. Even though she smoked both, the doctors told her that yes, you can get lung cancer from pot.
I agree that smoking marijuana or most anything else is not good for the lungs. Although, marijuana is usually smoked it can be taken in teas and biscuits. Like any treatment the medical use of marijuana should should be evaluated by the doctor and patient to determine weather the risks out weight the benefits to patient.

I used to keep some links years ago, but they also found that smoking cigarettes has some medicinal benefits as well. Not a good reason to start smoking though.

I believe a lot of this medical marijuana is nothing but a front anyway. Sure, there may be a few that it helps, but I think for the most part, it's just a foot in the door to smoke pot legally. Plus I'm sure there are a lot of other drugs that do the same thing as pot when it comes to treating pain or discomfort.

Sounds like you just made a point for decriminalization. Marijuana is not the 'Evil' many have made it out to be. No one should be fined or serve a day in jail for using it. In my humble opinion, it's actually a miracle plant given to us by God. But like anything, you do have free will to abuse it or not.

That's a decision made by society, not you and me. For instance we voted it out nearly two-to-one. We don't want legalized pot here, especially with the stories coming out of Colorado.
if society is not you and I, what is it?

Society is the majority. We may be part of society, but not entirely society. One vote-one person.

The only fair way to handle the marijuana situation is to allow society to decide. We here in Ohio recently decided, but so did Colorado and Washington in the past only in the opposite way.

So when people make something up out of thin air, it's a statement of fact? Then like I said, that makes Bill Clinton a rapist.
Every thing I said is factual, the problem here is your denial of fact and rash limpschlong

It's factual? Great, then I'll wait right here for the facts which I'm sure you have. But remember, facts are not what you believe, facts are providing absolute proof of something. In this case, prove that GW used coke. Give me some pictures, some drug bust by the police, a testimony from a rehab......something.

As the old saying goes: you are entitled to your own beliefs, but not your own facts.
In 1994, when asked about drug use in his campaign for governor of Texas, Bush replied, "What I did as a kid? I don't think it's relevant.

during the presidential primaries, 11 out of 12 candidates in both parties denied ever using cocaine. George W. Bush was the sole candidate who refused to answer the question. He quipped, "When I was young and irresponsible, I was young and irresponsible.

The Bush Cocaine Chronicles: Complicity and Cover-up

George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession | Empire News
George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession
Posted on July 24, 2014 by JP

One of the most notorious Presidents in history of The United States of America is back in the spotlight, but not because of his politics. George W. Bush was arrested in a Dallas suburb late Tuesday evening after a routine traffic stop uncovered over an ounce of cocaine in his glove compartment.

Dallas police say they pulled over Bush after he made a right turn without signaling. Officers report they were surprised when seeing it was the ex-president, but felt something was off about his behavior. They say Bush seemed under the influence of a narcotic, and the officers on-scene asked to search the car. Curiously, Bush consented, and police found the narcotics.

“We pulled over the truck and were about to write a simple traffic ticket and things escalated fast,said officer Charles Cane, a veteran officer with the Dallas Police Department. “At first my partner and I were stunned with who was in the truck ,and [Bush] began to crack jokes and asked if we wanted to take a picture with him. I noticed he was sniffling quite a bit and the glaze on his eyes screamed that the was under the influence.”

Cane said that once the officers uncovered the cocaine, Bush tried to bribe them to keep from getting arrested. When that failed, he turned to threats and rambling, reportedly saying that he would ‘get the FBI to kick their a–‘ and that ‘Presidents can break any laws they want.’

“I broke so many laws when I was in office, and I didn’t see you coming to try to arrest me then!” Bush shouted at police officers. “I’ve been doing coke for decades
I used to blow lines out of a Skull & Bones in New Haven tittie bars when you were making nice in your diapers, kid. You just want your name in the papers next to mine.”

“It was a tough arrest to make, but I didn’t become a police officer to make easy decisions. He begged me over and over to let it slide, then he offered me money, then he called me an ass—-, but that is the way the law goes. We don’t offer special treatment to anyone in Dallas. I don’t care who you are.”

Representatives for Bush have yet to comment, but bail was set at $5,000 and posted immediately. Bush spent less than 6 hours in a holding cell before being released.

LOL. Empire News? This is a joke, right.........

Why didn't you just post something from the Onion while you're at it? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
it could have been any source, but since YOU think GW is your girlfriend nothing that could be presented would change your mind.

Oh trust me, if there were any truth to your post every single leftist outlet would have been on it like flies on honey. I can comb the internet to find all kinds of things that support my opinion, but I only use sources that are reliable and have some credibility; at least a source that people heard of.

Sounds like you just made a point for decriminalization. Marijuana is not the 'Evil' many have made it out to be. No one should be fined or serve a day in jail for using it. In my humble opinion, it's actually a miracle plant given to us by God. But like anything, you do have free will to abuse it or not.

That's a decision made by society, not you and me. For instance we voted it out nearly two-to-one. We don't want legalized pot here, especially with the stories coming out of Colorado.

Society is the majority. We may be part of society, but not entirely society. One vote-one person.

The only fair way to handle the marijuana situation is to allow society to decide. We here in Ohio recently decided, but so did Colorado and Washington in the past only in the opposite way.
Care to tell me anything else I already know?

Every thing I said is factual, the problem here is your denial of fact and rash limpschlong

It's factual? Great, then I'll wait right here for the facts which I'm sure you have. But remember, facts are not what you believe, facts are providing absolute proof of something. In this case, prove that GW used coke. Give me some pictures, some drug bust by the police, a testimony from a rehab......something.

As the old saying goes: you are entitled to your own beliefs, but not your own facts.
In 1994, when asked about drug use in his campaign for governor of Texas, Bush replied, "What I did as a kid? I don't think it's relevant.

during the presidential primaries, 11 out of 12 candidates in both parties denied ever using cocaine. George W. Bush was the sole candidate who refused to answer the question. He quipped, "When I was young and irresponsible, I was young and irresponsible.

One of the most notorious Presidents in history of The United States of America is back in the spotlight, but not because of his politics. George W. Bush was arrested in a Dallas suburb late Tuesday evening after a routine traffic stop uncovered over an ounce of cocaine in his glove compartment.

Dallas police say they pulled over Bush after he made a right turn without signaling. Officers report they were surprised when seeing it was the ex-president, but felt something was off about his behavior. They say Bush seemed under the influence of a narcotic, and the officers on-scene asked to search the car. Curiously, Bush consented, and police found the narcotics.

“We pulled over the truck and were about to write a simple traffic ticket and things escalated fast,said officer Charles Cane, a veteran officer with the Dallas Police Department. “At first my partner and I were stunned with who was in the truck ,and [Bush] began to crack jokes and asked if we wanted to take a picture with him. I noticed he was sniffling quite a bit and the glaze on his eyes screamed that the was under the influence.”

Cane said that once the officers uncovered the cocaine, Bush tried to bribe them to keep from getting arrested. When that failed, he turned to threats and rambling, reportedly saying that he would ‘get the FBI to kick their a–‘ and that ‘Presidents can break any laws they want.’

“I broke so many laws when I was in office, and I didn’t see you coming to try to arrest me then!” Bush shouted at police officers. “I’ve been doing coke for decades
I used to blow lines out of a Skull & Bones in New Haven tittie bars when you were making nice in your diapers, kid. You just want your name in the papers next to mine.”

“It was a tough arrest to make, but I didn’t become a police officer to make easy decisions. He begged me over and over to let it slide, then he offered me money, then he called me an ass—-, but that is the way the law goes. We don’t offer special treatment to anyone in Dallas. I don’t care who you are.”

Representatives for Bush have yet to comment, but bail was set at $5,000 and posted immediately. Bush spent less than 6 hours in a holding cell before being released.

Why didn't you just post something from the Onion while you're at it? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
it could have been any source, but since YOU think GW is your girlfriend nothing that could be presented would change your mind.

Oh trust me, if there were any truth to your post every single leftist outlet would have been on it like flies on honey. I can comb the internet to find all kinds of things that support my opinion, but I only use sources that are reliable and have some credibility; at least a source that people heard of.
Really? And rush Limbaugh is credible?
It's a certainty that there hundreds of thousands of credible sources you've never heard of.
Your personal seal of approval is in no way a guarantee of credibility.

:lmao:

You asked---I told ya. What can I say?

It's a certainty that there hundreds of thousands of credible sources you've never heard of.

So scouring the internet to find something that you agree with is credible?

I've never posted a source from Rush Limbaugh. When Rush reports something, he gives his sources and even posts links to them on his internet site.

You asked---I told ya. What can I say?
Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

So scouring the internet to find something that you agree with is credible?

I've never posted a source from Rush Limbaugh. When Rush reports something, he gives his sources and even posts links to them on his internet site.
Two false assumptions !

Forum List

Back