And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

Big Brother's more into drones now.
who is waiting on armored, ground effect vehicles?

Don't worry, a lockdown is coming. There will be curfews and rationing of goods. And those who don't submit, will be hunted down and rounded up in the name of 'National Security.' That dark day is coming. Just one more major 'Terrorist' event, and the lockdown will be here.

So don't kid yourself, that dark day is coming. I just can't say exactly when. And you Big Government Authoritarians will be why it was allowed to happen. You should have stood up and opposed Big Brother when you had the chance.
i am not sure what you mean; well regulated militias militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bear Arms for there State or the Union. That is our supreme law of the land.

That's what Martia Law is for. The next big Terrorist Event will render the Constitution irrelevant. America will be put on lockdown. Bet on that.
maybe, maybe not; can the right justify "lockdown tax rates"?

Lockdown is coming. Curfews will be implemented. The camps will be built. One more major Terrorist Event, and Big Brother is gonna seize complete control once and for all. In fact, many in our Government can't wait for the next terrorist attack. They can almost taste complete control.

Don't worry, a lockdown is coming. There will be curfews and rationing of goods. And those who don't submit, will be hunted down and rounded up in the name of 'National Security.' That dark day is coming. Just one more major 'Terrorist' event, and the lockdown will be here.

So don't kid yourself, that dark day is coming. I just can't say exactly when. And you Big Government Authoritarians will be why it was allowed to happen. You should have stood up and opposed Big Brother when you had the chance.
i am not sure what you mean; well regulated militias militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bear Arms for there State or the Union. That is our supreme law of the land.

That's what Martia Law is for. The next big Terrorist Event will render the Constitution irrelevant. America will be put on lockdown. Bet on that.

Lockdown is coming. Curfews will be implemented. The camps will be built. One more major Terrorist Event, and Big Brother is gonna seize complete control once and for all. In fact, many in our Government can't wait for the next terrorist attack. They can almost taste complete control.
And who is gonna save us? Rand who hates his country? Or the millions of mangina junkies you and your progressive heroes wish to creat?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

not sure what you mean; only gun lovers believe in a one-nation Government. The rest of us still believe in our form of federal government with its emphasis on States' rights.

And who is gonna save us? Rand who hates his country? Or the millions of mangina junkies you and your progressive heroes wish to creat?

Rand Paul might be the only person making any sense in your Party at this point. You're all Big Government Authoritarians. You're the reason the lockdown is coming. And it is pretty ironic. You're the ones who will likely suffer the most.

Y'all are all about playing with your guns. But Big Brother wants them. You're actually his biggest enemy. But hey, you were warned. You chose to contunue licking Big Brother boots. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

not sure what you mean; only gun lovers believe in a one-nation Government. The rest of us still believe in our form of federal government with its emphasis on States' rights.

Martial Law will render all that irrelevant. And it is very ironic that the 'gun lovers' are the most loyal Big Brother Bootlickers. They don't even realize that they're Big Brother's biggest enemies. They'll be the first ones to be hunted down and rounded up. More Republicans better start questioning their Big Government Authoritarian beliefs. Better do it before it's too late.

Rand Paul might be the only person making any sense in your Party at this point. You're all Big Government Authoritarians. You're the reason the lockdown is coming. And it is pretty ironic. You're the ones who will likely suffer the most.

Y'all are all about playing with your guns. But Big Brother wants them. You're actually his biggest enemy. But hey, you were warned. You chose to contunue licking Big Brother boots. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
Capitalism is Only useless to the Right; the left knows we have a Commerce Clause.

Martial Law will render all that irrelevant. And it is very ironic that the 'gun lovers' are the most loyal Big Brother Bootlickers. They don't even realize that they're Big Brother's biggest enemies. They'll be the first ones to be hunted down and rounded up. More Republicans better start questioning their Big Government Authoritarian beliefs. Better do it before it's too late.
what martial law? there are fifty State governments.

They'll do what they're told. When Big Brother declares his lockdown, most will fall right in line and obey. After all, it's about the 'Security.' But what did our Founding Fathers say about trading Liberty for Security?

They'll do what they're told. When Big Brother declares his lockdown, most will fall right in line and obey. After all, it's about the 'Security.' But what did our Founding Fathers say about trading Liberty for Security?
whence any complaints from gun lovers?

The more you post the more you show what a wacko progressive you are. All you care about it getting high. You don't care if you harm others as long as you get your fix. I had family members who were like you.

By the way Rand proved in the debate that he didn't know shit.

Capitalism is Only useless to the Right; the left knows we have a Commerce Clause.
Do you even understand what that is for ?

The more you post the more you show what a wacko progressive you are. All you care about it getting high. You don't care if you harm others as long as you get your fix. I had family members who were like you.

And you don't mind Thousands of Americans getting brutally murdered with guns, getting drunk, or your boy Limbaugh being a pill-popping junkie. You 'Small/Less Government Republicans' are frauds. You're all-in on Big Brother Auhoritarianism. But only if it's convenient for you. And that is gonna come back to bite y'all. You 'gun lovers' are acually Big Brother's #1 enemy. He's gonna come after you first.

They're coming out a lot worse than when they went in. All it's gonna take is 1 of them murdering someone and everyone who had anything to do with this is gonna be crucified.

This is true and it's part of the bigger problem. We do not use prison to rehabilitate; we use it solely as punishment and do nothing to prepare these people to re-enter society. This is especially true for non-violent offenders. Sending them to prison in the first place is where the problems begin.

They're coming out a lot worse than when they went in. All it's gonna take is 1 of them murdering someone and everyone who had anything to do with this is gonna be crucified.

This is true and it's part of the bigger problem. We do not use prison to rehabilitate; we use it solely as punishment and do nothing to prepare these people to re-enter society. This is especially true for non-violent offenders. Sending them to prison in the first place is where the problems begin.

Yeah, there needs to be separate facilities to house non-violent offenders. That goes especially for non-violent drug offenders. One size does not fit all. Many non-violent drug offenders have been brutally tortured & murdered in prisons. They certainly didn't deserve a death sentence.

And you don't mind Thousands of Americans getting brutally murdered with guns, getting drunk, or your boy Limbaugh being a pill-popping junkie. You 'Small/Less Government Republicans' are frauds. You're all-in on Big Brother Auhoritarianism. But only if it's convenient for you. And that is gonna come back to bite y'all. You 'gun lovers' are acually Big Brother's #1 enemy. He's gonna come after you first.
Yep you are proof positive that drugs kill brain cells

Just a suggestion here: next time you rant about drugs being illegal and why they should be legal, read a couple of your posts or have somebody else do it. Then you'll see why we don't want a population with people so paranoid they are delusional.

I feel better that criminals are locked up. It makes this earth a safer place. What is wrong with you? Treat the underlying problem and stop ignoring crime! The underlying problem is that we excuse poor behavior when people are young and they do not suffer consequences for their actions. They have to learn what is acceptable and what is not when they are young.

just look at the way people responded to the girl who would not obey the teacher and get off her phone. People were going on "poor girl from a tough home" didn't deserve the harsh treatment. She should understand that anything can happen when you don't follow rules!
Are you saying the cop didn't overreact even a little bit?
She wouldn't have been jerked so hard that she went flying across the room if she wasn't fighting him and holding on to the chair in a sustained disobedience stance.

Yep you are proof positive that drugs kill brain cells

I don't do drugs. You have me mistaken for your junkie hero Rush Limbaugh. You Big Government Authoritarian gun nuts are gonna be the first to go. Big Brother hates you. You're public enemy #1. That's the thanks you're gonna get for licking his boots for so many years. Poetic Justice? Maybe.

Just a suggestion here: next time you rant about drugs being illegal and why they should be legal, read a couple of your posts or have somebody else do it. Then you'll see why we don't want a population with people so paranoid they are delusional.

Point is, you Big Government Authoritarian gun nuts are expecially gonna pay a price. You're Big Brother's #1 enemy. When the shit hits the fan, he'll be coming for you first. That's the thanks you're gonna get for licking his boots all your life.

Forum List

Back