And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

So, Ray, your idea is to go to a one party system and have the conservatives in charge?

Sounds like communism.

HTF is that even close to Communism? If the American people want an all Republican government, how much more freedom do you want than allowing the people what they want?

If you're worried about Communism, why are you not worried about our current President who was supported by the US Communist party both elections? Go to their website and look over their agenda and goals. Tell me if you can tell the difference between their view of the US and the Democrat view of the US. I'll save you the trouble: there is very little difference.

The Democrats are currently seeking to be a one party US government. Why do you think they are allowing all these Hispanics to enter the country? Because they are such nice caring people? Of course not. They are trying to rig the election so we never have Republican leadership again.

If you can't fight fairly--cheat. That's the Democrat way.

Fair enough. Limbaugh was shown mercy and allowed to get treatment. He's a non-violent drug offender. He doesn't belong in a cage with brutal murderers and rapists. Our Justice System has to evolve.

Using and dealing are treated differently by our Justice System. Most, if not all users are presently fined or sent for treatment. A dealer belongs in a cage with brutal murderers ans rapist as far as I am concerned. The many young lives he has ruined by getting them addicted is unforgivable.

So the person who helped Limbaugh get his illegal pills, should be thrown in a cage with brutal murderers and rapists? But not him? See, I don't think either one should be thrown into those cages.

I don't follow Limbaugh but I believe he went to rehab and conquered his addiction. I also don't know where he got his drugs, but the criminal justice system determines the punishment, not you or me.

Do you personally feel he should have been thrown in a cage for having a drug problem?

No, because I have since learned that Limbaugh took prescription drugs for pain relief and got addicted. If he had been giving them to high school students to get them hooked so he could then sell them to them, the cage would have been too good for him.

Fair enough. But when Marijuana is decriminalized, the laws on providing drugs, cigarettes, or alcohol to minors, won't change. That will always be illegal.

So the person who helped Limbaugh get his illegal pills, should be thrown in a cage with brutal murderers and rapists? But not him? See, I don't think either one should be thrown into those cages.

I don't follow Limbaugh but I believe he went to rehab and conquered his addiction. I also don't know where he got his drugs, but the criminal justice system determines the punishment, not you or me.

Do you personally feel he should have been thrown in a cage for having a drug problem?
Who is thrown in jail for being a junkie? Please show me or admit you are liar

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Happens every day. Our prisons are filled with Citizens who have drug problems.
None Are in prison for doing drugs.... they are in prison for committing crimes in order to get drugs.... so you are a liar

I've personally known many Marijuana users in my life. And none have ever hurt anyone. Marijuana users are far less dangerous than alcoholics and prescription drug addicts.

Sounds like you just made a point for decriminalization. Marijuana is not the 'Evil' many have made it out to be. No one should be fined or serve a day in jail for using it. In my humble opinion, it's actually a miracle plant given to us by God. But like anything, you do have free will to abuse it or not.

That's a decision made by society, not you and me. For instance we voted it out nearly two-to-one. We don't want legalized pot here, especially with the stories coming out of Colorado.

Marijuana is far less harmful than alcohol, and your guns.
Alcahol won't give you cancer

Marijuana has actually been proven to help many suffering with Cancer. It is far less harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, and guns. In fact, it's a miracle plant.
It will give you cancer.... actually everything you can get from smoking a cigarette you cab get from pot and pot is worse. I am not even talking about the actual physiological damage it does.

There is no Marijauana link to Cancer. In fact, it's used to help people suffering from Cancer. However, there is a well-established link between cigarettes and Cancer. And we all know what alcohol and prescription drug abuse can do to people.

That's a decision made by society, not you and me. For instance we voted it out nearly two-to-one. We don't want legalized pot here, especially with the stories coming out of Colorado.

Alcohol like smoking marijuana will increase your risk of cancer. The degree of risk in both depends on the amount of use.

Alcohol and cigarettes are far more dangerous drugs.
People don't kill someone for a beer liar

When Marijuana is decriminalized, no one kill for for it either.

So, Ray, your idea is to go to a one party system and have the conservatives in charge?

Sounds like communism.

HTF is that even close to Communism? If the American people want an all Republican government, how much more freedom do you want than allowing the people what they want?

If you're worried about Communism, why are you not worried about our current President who was supported by the US Communist party both elections? Go to their website and look over their agenda and goals. Tell me if you can tell the difference between their view of the US and the Democrat view of the US. I'll save you the trouble: there is very little difference.

The Democrats are currently seeking to be a one party US government. Why do you think they are allowing all these Hispanics to enter the country? Because they are such nice caring people? Of course not. They are trying to rig the election so we never have Republican leadership again.

The American people don't want a one party system. That is only the pipe dream of far right radicals like yourself.

Ya laugh now, but we'll see how ya feel later. You supposed 'Small/Less Government' Republicans better get your shit together. It being only a matter of convenience for you, is gonna come back to bite ya.

Many feel guns are 'Evil.' And they will be coming for them at some point. If you're relying on the Supreme Court to help ya out, you're sadly delusional. The NWO Globalists are about to seize control of it. And they do want your guns.

View attachment 54110

Like i said, you're laughing now, but i'm pretty sure you won't be later. Many in the world feel guns are 'Evil.' Their goal is to keep them from Citizens. 'Gun Control' is coming to America. Bet on that.

No, it's not because there are too many Americans that treasure their ability to protect themselves. In fact, if you look, CCW laws were passed in many states across the country because politicians realized that's where the votes are. We are the majority in this country and a strong one at that.

Now perhaps at family gatherings with fellow liberals or maybe at Starbucks, you are with a bunch of people that hate guns, but they are not the majority in this country. They are a small control-freak group that has no real power when it comes to the gun issue.

You don't need a majority of voters anymore. The only majority that matters is in the Supreme Court. And your Supreme Court will have a NWO Globalist majority in the future. And those folks do want your guns. They don't want Citizens having them. They may not be able to ban them outright, but they sure are gonna make you 'Gun Enthusiasts' lives miserable.

Guns and ammunition will be very difficult to acquire in the future. And those who do acquire it, will be monitored. They can make that happen without banning them outright. And we'll see how you Big Government Authoritarians feel about it. I'm guessing you're gonna wish you had stood up and supported others fighting against Authoritarian Tyranny. But it'll probably be too late to matter.

There is a better way to fight and that is never allow Democrat leadership in the White House again. With a Democrat President comes the power to hand-pick anti-gun Supreme Court judges. We gun owners can't let that happen if any way possible.

As long as we have conservative Presidents who will pick fair and unbiased judges, we will always have our firearms. They will always vote against dictator style Democrat laws that will make it hard for firearm owners.

You mean 'Conservative' Presidents like George Bush? The asshole who gave us John Roberts and Obamacare? Seriously, you better not count on the Supreme Court to help ya out. It will be controlled by NWO Globalists. And they do want your guns.

None Are in prison for doing drugs.... they are in prison for committing crimes in order to get drugs.... so you are a liar

I've personally known many Marijuana users in my life. And none have ever hurt anyone. Marijuana users are far less dangerous than alcoholics and prescription drug addicts.
Oh bullshit. Stop hitting the bing it is making you stupid. All potheads will get violent the moment you steal thier stash

Marijuana has actually been proven to help many suffering with Cancer. It is far less harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, and guns. In fact, it's a miracle plant.
It will give you cancer.... actually everything you can get from smoking a cigarette you cab get from pot and pot is worse. I am not even talking about the actual physiological damage it does.

There is no Marijauana link to Cancer. In fact, it's used to help people suffering from Cancer. However, there is a well-established link between cigarettes and Cancer. And we all know what alcohol and prescription drug abuse can do to people.
Keep getting your talking points from high times loser. Try actually reading real studies of the harm pot does. I hate liars and you are a fucking huge one

Oh bullshit. Stop hitting the bing it is making you stupid. All potheads will get violent the moment you steal thier stash

Hey...........ANYONE would get violent the moment someone tried to steal something from them.

And by the way, "bing" is a search engine. Cannabis smokers use "bongs".

Alcohol like smoking marijuana will increase your risk of cancer. The degree of risk in both depends on the amount of use.

Alcohol and cigarettes are far more dangerous drugs.
People don't kill someone for a beer liar

When Marijuana is decriminalized, no one kill for for it either.
Again bullshit. No proof . Actually looking at Colorado legal pot create more crime

Hey...........ANYONE would get violent the moment someone tried to steal something from them.

And by the way, "bing" is a search engine. Cannabis smokers use "bongs".
Auto correct spelling dummy. Jesus you junkies are stupid

Keep getting your talking points from high times loser. Try actually reading real studies of the harm pot does. I hate liars and you are a fucking huge one

Actually, the British Royal Medical Society DID do a study comparing cannabis smokers with cigarette smokers.

If you smoke cigarettes only, you are 21 times more likely to get cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all.

If you smoke cannabis only, you have a 0.93 to 0.72 percent chance of getting lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all.

In other words, smoking cannabis only is just slightly more (less than 1 percent) dangerous than not smoking at all.

And, the "real" studies that I've looked at come from places like Harvard Medical, the Royal British Medical Society, as well as some research done by the government on the military in the 50's and 60's. Those studies said cannabis wasn't that harmful as well.

Shoot.............Nixon commissioned a study while he was president, and when it came out favorable towards cannabis, he had the study squashed and thrown away.

Sounds like communism.

The American people don't want a one party system. That is only the pipe dream of far right radicals like yourself.

Then you better start voting Republican. Because if the Democrats get their way, we will be overrun by Hispanics who typically vote Democrat, and then we will never have Republican leadership again.

Again less criminals means less prison guards...the public worker conservatives despise.

As long as we have conservative Presidents who will pick fair and unbiased judges, we will always have our firearms. They will always vote against dictator style Democrat laws that will make it hard for firearm owners.
Don't you really mean we should elect conservative presidents who will pick conservative judges who will vote against laws that are hard on gun owners.. A fair unbiased judge would not favor either the Left or Right.

Sounds like communism.

And Republicans are redrawing House districts to tilt the playing field in their favor.

Sounds like communism.

And Republicans are redrawing House districts to tilt the playing field in their favor.

Gerrymandering and the Republican House
By Sean Trende - July 1, 2013

Gerrymandering and the Republican House | RealClearPolitics

Don't you really mean we should elect conservative presidents who will pick conservative judges who will vote against laws that are hard on gun owners.. A fair unbiased judge would not favor either the Left or Right.

A fair and unbiased judge would understand the intent of gun rights which is to have some kind of defense against a tyrannical government or leadership.

Forum List

Back