And so it begins...

The thing is neither side can say with absolute positive superb certainty if GW exists or not... we haven't tracked it long enough. From my perspective saying it for sure doesn't exist is simply stupid and arrogant. On the other hand, one that says it exists for sure I believe are also jumping too fast. I do agree though that environment should never take it on the chin for some lousy ill begotten company to make more money. That is truly anti American.

warming exists....cooling exists....neither is due to the activities of man.

The pause is also a fact! When is it going to end?

When it does and the cause for the end of the pause either warming or cooling will be just as unknown as the cause of the pause in the first place.

what are you two going on about??? (the guy in the hat is either- flacaltenn, SSDD, or Frank57 :eusa_shhh: )

roge140509.gif

Last edited:
Copernicus, Galileo and Columbus were "deniers" too. :lol:

Damn. I am tempted to use far stronger language. You see, it was not the scientists of that period that were denying science, but the church. Just as we see today, the 'Conservatives' of that period were determined to deny reality.

The pause is also a fact! When is it going end?

Mathew, the pause is very puny compared to the decline in the 60's and 70's. At that time the cause was the pollution from the industries in North America and Europe. Today, China and India are causing the same effect. Also, the TSI has declined a bit. And we are in a period when the La Nina's have dominated. Yet, all we get is a pause, not a decline. I would much rather have seen a significant decline.

what are you two going on about??? (the guy in the hat is either- flacaltenn, SSDD, or Frank57 :eusa_shhh: )

roge140509.gif

So lets see the proof that is supposedly as solid as that depicted in the cartoon. I have been waiting for decades for actual proof and you guys just can't deliver.

Damn. I am tempted to use far stronger language. You see, it was not the scientists of that period that were denying science, but the church. Just as we see today, the 'Conservatives' of that period were determined to deny reality.

Rocks, I fear that you just don't realize that you and yours are doing stand in duty for the church today.

The church said the science was settled, too.

You really aren't all that bright, are ya? :lol:

The problem is that China and India are polluting at an alarming rate. While we try to take action, they continue to pollute. Now, many people who are only interested in the economy falsely see China as booming. The problem is they will willingly sacrifice ALL environmental safeguards to the extent that one cannot breathe the air without a mask on. In essence they are willing to let their people breathe toxic air. Anyone who sees China as an economic model are plain wrong in every aspect. There has to be balance. Conduct your business but maintain strict and harsh air and water quality standards. And this can be done with minimal affect on production and cost. In the end, it will take a world effort. If China and India don't get on board, is it all for not? The company that polluted WV water? I say shut them down. Dismantle.

Forum List

Back