And so it begins...

There can be SERIOUS reconcilation on enviro issues. But the discussions need to be specific to the issues.
"Air quality" has NOTHING to do CO2 or the entire GW distraction.. Cleaning up the floating trash in the oceans, getting the govt to stop the radiation damage at their nuclear weapons facilities, public land use debates, energy issues, ----- ALL of this has been SQUASHED together into the Global Warming/Climate Change ploy. It has sucked the life out of environmentalism. The zealots are doing more damage to the environment than the people they hate. BECAUSE they are dishonestly making everything about GW.

Be honest, drop the fantasy, make specific proposals.. It's easier than you think it is.

Agreed. They want to make this issue into a new world order directive through the UN.

Personally, the Democrats are traitors over this issue. They're doing great harm to this country in favor of foreigners we're supposedly subjugating and doing harm to. It's typical Progressive rubbish.

There can be SERIOUS reconcilation on enviro issues. But the discussions need to be specific to the issues.
"Air quality" has NOTHING to do CO2 or the entire GW distraction.. Cleaning up the floating trash in the oceans, getting the govt to stop the radiation damage at their nuclear weapons facilities, public land use debates, energy issues, ----- ALL of this has been SQUASHED together into the Global Warming/Climate Change ploy. It has sucked the life out of environmentalism. The zealots are doing more damage to the environment than the people they hate. BECAUSE they are dishonestly making everything about GW.

Be honest, drop the fantasy, make specific proposals.. It's easier than you think it is.

In other words...

Just as I thought.

Agreed. They want to make this issue into a new world order directive through the UN.

Personally, the Democrats are traitors over this issue. They're doing great harm to this country in favor of foreigners we're supposedly subjugating and doing harm to. It's typical Progressive rubbish.

And there is is. The fear of the UN New World Order here to control our planet and our minds. Also a member of the End of the Worlders?

People who really care should be disciplined and make sure everything they do is a step in the right direction.

If the people who supposedly want something done aren't disciplined, then they don't want it that bad.

In other words...

Just as I thought.

Ya think?? Wanna share?? or are you gonna keep it to yourself??

And there is is. The fear of the UN New World Order here to control our planet and our minds. Also a member of the End of the Worlders?

Listen to NPR.....I do it all of the time. It gets a bit insane at times.

The nuts that think all of this is just fulfilling Revelations are just as crazy.

chances are you wouldn't know what common ground even means. And Amelia, why you'll never get your wish. Like I said Amelia, the problem ain't on my side. The psuedo science side will never back off no matter what the climate is. And stats response is a perfect example

Were you talking to me? You don't even know me.

You're right I don't know you. I don't know anyone on the message board. But it is a message board so I don't have to know someone. And yes my first sentence was for you, the rest was for Amelia. Reading your posts, I percieve that you are angry at those who don't agree with you on this topic. Shame. See Amelia seemed geniune in her post. But calling people crazy assed is counter productive to her post. And your response seems to indicate you don't wish to find common ground on the subject. Am I off base?

Yes, you are.

Listen to NPR.....I do it all of the time. It gets a bit insane at times.

The nuts that think all of this is just fulfilling Revelations are just as crazy.

Used to. They started changing with the time or something like that. Lost interest.

Practically speaking this does raise a huge dilemma. It has to be on a global scale but the only organization really on a global scale that could incorporate such effort would be the UN, perhaps. Unless that was some other way. It must be done and history has shown that it can be done. There is no reason it has to threaten anyone's sovereignty and as a matter of fact countries each working on their own piece of the problem is best.

In other words...

Just as I thought.

It must be all be squashed together. It can't be piece meal or else each little piece will be bickered over and weeks will turn into months, with will turn into years, and, well, the rest won't matter. It is like immigration reform. The "let's take it apart and work on each piece individually" is basically saying, "We're not serious about this."

People who really care should be disciplined and make sure everything they do is a step in the right direction.

If the people who supposedly want something done aren't disciplined, then they don't want it that bad.

seeing as deniers present a brick wall to all suggestion at reduction to GHG's, what did you expect/

In other words...

Just as I thought.

It must be all be squashed together. It can't be piece meal or else each little piece will be bickered over and weeks will turn into months, with will turn into years, and, well, the rest won't matter. It is like immigration reform. The "let's take it apart and work on each piece individually" is basically saying, "We're not serious about this."

So what your saying is to you ----- "the environment is a single problem issue ????
Ive heard folks say what you just did, and their understanding of the science and issues just wasnt all that great... I dont uunderstand how Asian carp are actuallly the same problem as melting glaciers...

all or nothing => nothing

I only talk to cats. ;) This is a reply to both Amelia and flacaltenn as the reply would be the same. There must be a declaration, "We are going to save the planet!" and the rest are the details. We have not made that first statement yet. Until we do we are living on a dying planet. Yes one has to perform triage but until the patient get into the ER one is talking hypothetically.

Because climate change has always been happening. The only problem is that now it is suddenly happening at a rate much faster than should be...

Who says what rate of the climate changing should or should not be?

Oh, I would say that our ability to survive it might be a damned good criteria.
so do yo know what that is? Don't you think you should know the problem before you try and fix one?

I only talk to cats. ;) This is a reply to both Amelia and flacaltenn as the reply would be the same. There must be a declaration, "We are going to save the planet!" and the rest are the details. We have not made that first statement yet. Until we do we are living on a dying planet. Yes one has to perform triage but until the patient get into the ER one is talking hypothetically.
save the planet from What?

^ that

deniers can't even get to the first step :facepalm:

Forum List

Back