And So WW111 Begins

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The muslims who think they can invade a country and bully and intimidate the rightful owners of the country are once again , historically making another mistake. It's what they always do throughout history.
British Patriots are standing up and are prepared to do whatever it takes to defeat the fucking rag heads
The US will have to do the same if the country is to survive.

Thanks Danny but the English are going to need a lot more people to make their points !!

Thanks Danny but the English are going to need a lot more people to make their points !!
------------------------------------- AND , can you post a link so that I can distribute this video to other sites Danny ??

The muslims who think they can invade a country and bully and intimidate the rightful owners of the country are once again , historically making another mistake. It's what they always do throughout history.
British Patriots are standing up and are prepared to do whatever it takes to defeat the fucking rag heads

I fail to see how a bunch of people walking around purposely antagonizing different people and being assholes to them is a good thing. Apparently being an asshole is deemed being a patriot to some.

I agree that radicals need to be stood up to, but not by just having different radicals be assholes.

I fail to see how a bunch of people walking around purposely antagonizing different people and being assholes to them is a good thing. Apparently being an asshole is deemed being a patriot to some.

I agree that radicals need to be stood up to, but not by just having different radicals be assholes.

So when a bunch of immigrants tell you they're taking over you're just fine with that?

No, a bunch of bigots like yourself marching through a Muslim neighborhood to purposely antagonize them does not a world war make.
Lol, yeah, right, defending your own country, culture and religion makes you a bigot only if you are white, Christian and Western.

WhiteDEmographicSuicideRacism_zpscix88ces.jpg

So we cant walk around in public with a cross any more or else we are the instigators and ass holes?

Guess we have to ban St Patric's Day parades; might as well now that fags are in them too.

You know it is not a secret any more that the libtards like you are OK with anyone from any country of any race and any religion doing whatever the hell they want to destroy white, Christian western nations, because you hate our civilization and want it destroyed.

You will be stopped, shit4brains.

So when a bunch of immigrants tell you they're taking over you're just fine with that?

Didn't say that. But purposely being an asshole to ALL of them isn't the solution either.

So we cant walk around in public with a cross any more or else we are the instigators and ass holes?

Guess we have to ban St Patric's Day parades; might as well now that fags are in them too.

You know it is not a secret any more that the libtards like you are OK with anyone from any country of any race and any religion doing whatever the hell they want to destroy white, Christian western nations, because you hate our civilization and want it destroyed.

Parades have to register with the state, they don't just randomly go down a street being assholes. Just because I don't agree with being an asshole like you do doesn't make me a leftist you fascist douchebag.

Parades have to register with the state, they don't just randomly go down a street being assholes. Just because I don't agree with being an asshole like you do doesn't make me a leftist you fascist douchebag.

No, your support of efforts to destroy our nation and culture makes you a fellow traveller and, in effect, as good as a commie.

Didn't say that. But purposely being an asshole to ALL of them isn't the solution either.

How about they stop trying to take over their host country and assimilate?
Just like illegals here in the states who make the same claims and even have a political/racist movement to achieve those goals.

People like you are dangerous to our sovereignty ....

No, your support of efforts to destroy our nation and culture makes you a fellow traveller and, in effect, as good as a commie.

LOL how is not wanting to be an asshole, destroying our nation and culture you idiot? You are showing how dumb you are with each post.

How about they stop trying to take over their host country and assimilate?
Just like illegals here in the states who make the same claims and even have a political/racist movement to achieve those goals.

People like you are dangerous to our sovereignty ....

Now, point to where I said radicals shouldn't be stood up to. Go right ahead you idiot. Not EVERY Muslim is trying to take over and being an asshole to ALL of them like this group is doing helps NOONE.

People like you are idiots and should not be allowed to breed.

Forum List

Back