And So WW111 Begins

If they're not British citizens, they should be dragged back to their Islamic nations.

These people will never assimilate and instead will end up forcing their culture on the entire UK.

If the Brits don't find their balls very soon, they're culture and they're societal structure will be lost forever.

My guess is there are simply too many liberals in the UK who will simply join the invaders, and twenty or thirty years from now the kingdom will be lost forever.

Now, point to where I said radicals shouldn't be stood up to. Go right ahead you idiot. Not EVERY Muslim is trying to take over and being an asshole to ALL of them like this group is doing helps NOONE.

People like you are idiots and should not be allowed to breed.
You really are a stupid twat.

Why dont you spare yourself the embaressment and just STFU

LOL how is not wanting to be an asshole, destroying our nation and culture you idiot? You are showing how dumb you are with each post.
You are accusing people trying to defend their own nation and culture as being ass holes.

That makes you the ass hole.

No, they are not defending their own nation, they are being assholes to ALL of the Muslims. That makes you an idiot.

Now, point to where I said radicals shouldn't be stood up to. Go right ahead you idiot. Not EVERY Muslim is trying to take over and being an asshole to ALL of them like this group is doing helps NOONE.

Yet again, you can't actually prove your comments with FACTS and instead show what a dumbass you really are. You aren't even MAN enough to admit your mistake like the little douchebag you are.

No, they are not defending their own nation, they are being assholes to ALL of the Muslims. That makes you an idiot.
The Christians were doing a march as they have every right to do and you call that 'being ass holes' simply because they are Christian Brits and not immigrants.

So once again YOU are the one being a stupid ass and coward.

The muslims who think they can invade a country and bully and intimidate the rightful owners of the country are once again , historically making another mistake. It's what they always do throughout history.
British Patriots are standing up and are prepared to do whatever it takes to defeat the fucking rag heads
The US will have to do the same if the country is to survive.

I fail to see how a bunch of people walking around purposely antagonizing different people and being assholes to them is a good thing. Apparently being an asshole is deemed being a patriot to some.

I agree that radicals need to be stood up to, but not by just having different radicals be assholes.

So when a bunch of immigrants tell you they're taking over you're just fine with that?

Yes, he's a liberal, they care more about the needs of the invaders than they do about their own culture.
In fact lets be honest, liberals hate western capitalistic nations and simply will help the invaders to tear down them down.

Yet again, you can't actually prove your comments with FACTS and instead show what a dumbass you really are. You aren't even MAN enough to admit your mistake like the little douchebag you are.
Show me my mistake.

Yes, even Christian native ethnic groups have the right to march and defend their own country, despite the retards like you who somehow think that is rude.

lol, keep it coming, stupid shit; you illustrate what a Cuckservative is with every post.

The Christians were doing a march as they have every right to do and you call that 'being ass holes' simply because they are Christian Brits and not immigrants.

So once again YOU are the one being a stupid ass and coward.

First of all, I NEVER said they weren't ALLOWED to. But they are passing around pamphlets and being assholes to ALL of the Muslims. Going into a Muslim area of town and marching through like idiots is not helping anybody.

I guarantee if a Muslim group did this in a Christian area, you would be saying how they are trying to take over. Yet again, you prove yourself to be the idiot. Do yourself a favor and walk into moving traffic, the world would be a better place.

The muslims who think they can invade a country and bully and intimidate the rightful owners of the country are once again , historically making another mistake. It's what they always do throughout history.
British Patriots are standing up and are prepared to do whatever it takes to defeat the fucking rag heads

I fail to see how a bunch of people walking around purposely antagonizing different people and being assholes to them is a good thing. Apparently being an asshole is deemed being a patriot to some.

I agree that radicals need to be stood up to, but not by just having different radicals be assholes.

So when a bunch of immigrants tell you they're taking over you're just fine with that?

Yes, he's a liberal, they care more about the needs of the invaders than they do about their own culture.
In fact lets be honest, liberals hate western capitalistic nations and simply will help the invaders to tear down them down.

As usual, lying seems to be your MO. Since you can't back anything up with facts like the coward you are.

Didn't say that. But purposely being an asshole to ALL of them isn't the solution either.

How about they stop trying to take over their host country and assimilate?
Just like illegals here in the states who make the same claims and even have a political/racist movement to achieve those goals.

People like you are dangerous to our sovereignty ....

Who the hell is NOONE,and why are we helping them....? They sound foreign ....

Here's an idea. Why dont the so called good immigrants stand up to the bad?
Their silence is tacit agreement. Fuck em!

First of all, I NEVER said they weren't ALLOWED to.

Didnt say you did. I stated that you think that makes them ass holes.

But they are passing around pamphlets and being assholes to ALL of the Muslims. Going into a Muslim area of town and marching through like idiots is not helping anybody.

That is your opinion. They do have the right to march and protest, and that is helping a great number of people, twatface.

I guarantee if a Muslim group did this in a Christian area, you would be saying how they are trying to take over. Yet again, you prove yourself to be the idiot. Do yourself a favor and walk into moving traffic, the world would be a better place.

they do do it in Christian areas, dumbass just like the queers, commies and other trash do.

Show me my mistake.

Yes, even Christian native ethnic groups have the right to march and defend their own country, despite the retards like you who somehow think that is rude.

lol, keep it coming, stupid shit; you illustrate what a Cuckservative is with every post.

Right here is your lies:

You know it is not a secret any more that the libtards like you are OK with anyone from any country of any race and any religion doing whatever the hell they want to destroy white, Christian western nations, because you hate our civilization and want it destroyed.

First I am not a liberal and secondly I did not say that I was ok with anyone from any country of any race and any religion doing whatever the hell they want to.

That is a lie, plain and simple. You can't back my comments up with facts and instead choose to just throw out accusations because I don't agree with you. Fuck off and walk into moving traffic.

First I am not a liberal and secondly I did not say that I was ok with anyone from any country of any race and any religion doing whatever the hell they want to.

That is a lie, plain and simple. You can't back my comments up with facts and instead choose to just throw out accusations because I don't agree with you. Fuck off and walk into moving traffic.
It doesnt matter if yiou think you are a liberal or not; you act like one subverting our civilization and culture.

If you dont like the West, then why dont you fucking leave us and go live in some Third World shit hole?

That is your opinion. They do have the right to march and protest, and that is helping a great number of people, twatface.

Point to where I said they didn't have that right twatface.

they do do it in Christian areas, dumbass just like the queers, commies and other trash do.

Yes and assholes like you then say they are trying to take over for it. You only prove me right you douchebag. Thanks for proving my point for me.

It doesnt matter if yiou think you are a liberal or not; you act like one subverting our civilization and culture.

How am I subverting our civilization and culture? I never said the group didn't have the right to do it. Freedom of religion. So that is another lie. Just because I don't agree with marching down the street like assholes doesn't make me subverting a culture you idiot.

If you dont like the West, then why dont you fucking leave us and go live in some Third World shit hole?

Disagreeing with you is not hating the west you retard

As usual, lying seems to be your MO. Since you can't back anything up with facts like the coward you are.

:lol:

Disagreeing with you is not hating the west you retard
Asserting that defending the West makes people ass holes demonstrates your hatred of the West, whether you realize it consciously or not.

And that makes you the ass hole, again.

Marching down the street is not defending the west. I can see you now saying "Let's not bomb the terrorists, let's defend the nation instead by marching down the street with crosses and handing out pamphlets". OMG you are an idiot.

Thanks Danny but the English are going to need a lot more people to make their points !!
------------------------------------- AND , can you post a link so that I can distribute this video to other sites Danny ??
It's a Youtube video. Anyone can find it there. Along with other videos. The British will only be pushed so far. You wait. The British fought off the fucking Germans and with help kept their country from being invaded. Now a bunch of filthy sand monkeys think they can do what the Germans couldn't do is a fucking joke!

Thanks Danny but the English are going to need a lot more people to make their points !!
------------------------------------- AND , can you post a link so that I can distribute this video to other sites Danny ??
It's a Youtube video. Anyone can find it there. Along with other videos. The British will only be pushed so far. You wait. The British fought off the fucking Germans and with help kept their country from being invaded. Now a bunch of filthy sand monkeys think they can do what the Germans couldn't do is a fucking joke!
--------------------------- I don't know Danny , that was years ago and the British had not yet been domesticated like they now are . It was a whole different generation and nowadays many Brit and Euro men of fighting age are just pacifists more interested in sex , getting high and sports teams . ----------- course , I hope that you are correct in your thinking Danny !!

Forum List

Back