🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And the actual collusion, between the democrats and Russia comes into focus...

I don't have to hide in a cave.....I own guns....

I do too.

Thankfully the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owner's of America helped us keep that Right....

No. The NRA helps gun manufacturers sell more guns.

No.....the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America fight to keep politicians from making laws that prohibit owning and carrying guns....the NRA also teaches the police and civilians how to use guns safely......

Gun manufacturers don't need the NRA.....guns sell themselves....
And the NRA makes sure that mentally incompetent people can own guns. Isn't that wonderful?

Actually....no....it was the ACLU and 23 other mental health organizations that did that, genius...

Why? Because they didn't want some clueless bureaucrat denying American Citizens of their basic Rights without due process......

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

No...it is exactly that, except for the desperate part....he was trying to get dirt on hilary, since the Justice Department wasn't going to do their job......

Really? First American president that refuses to believe the vast information gathering capabilities of the US security agencies, but instead takes his info from Alex Jones.

An intel community wholly owned by the progressives, so yeah, not a good source for him.
So, you, too, chose the path of defending treason.

Wrong. Number one it ain't treason (hillarys sellout of the uranium supply might be though), you progressives toss that moniker around a lot. Number two the meeting was a DNC operation based on what we now know of the principles involved, and the only collusion we can actually find is the DNC's. And you don't care, because you just might be a treasonous anti American globalist.

The jury's still out on that matter though.
What a lying dumb fuck. The uranium that is mined cannot leave the US. And the company was a Canadian company when it purchased the mines.

So this is the line now, eh? That the meeting was a DNC sting operation? LOL But even if it was, given what Trump Jr. read in the e-mail, and his answer to it, he is still guilty of colluding. Not only that, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown has now admitted to knowing of the meeting in advance to it taking place. Of course, all of our treasonous Russian stooges are going to defend this treason until the principles stand in the docket for their felonies.

The New York Times disagrees with you.....and once hilary was President.....they could have had anything they wanted, as long as they paid in cash...

Just like in the 90s when the clinton's sold our high tech missile technology to the Chinese...you might recognize it...they gave it to North Korea...

Articles: Investigate Hillary's Uranium One Collusion with Russia

As the New York Times reported:

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.

Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well….

Soon, Uranium One began to snap up companies with assets in the United States. In April 2007, it announced the purchase of a uranium mill in Utah and more than 38,000 acres of uranium exploration properties in four Western states, followed quickly by the acquisition of the Energy Metals Corporation and its uranium holdings in Wyoming, Texas and Utah.

So Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, along with husband Bill, in exchange for donations, gave nuclear power Russia and Putin control of 20 percent of the world’s uranium supply.

Is that what Hillary Clinton meant by a “Russian reset”? Yet neither Congressional Democrats, who accuse Trump and his son of being too cozy with Moscow, nor their wholly owned subsidiary, the mainstream media, are eager to talk about the Clinton uranium deals with Russia.

I don't have to hide in a cave.....I own guns....

I do too.

Thankfully the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owner's of America helped us keep that Right....

No, they don't. They educate people on the safe use of firearms.

Right. When is the last time they had a press release concerning the safe use of guns? They dropped that just before I dropped thm

They never stopped teaching gun safety, moron. I took an NRA gun safety class just a few years ago...moron.

The Russians supported the GOP for a reason. They knew America was unlikely to survive another GOP president as bad as Bush. Hope they were wrong.

The Russians supported the GOP for a reason. They knew America was unlikely to survive another GOP president as bad as Bush. Hope they were wrong.

They didn't support the GOP....they supported hilary, who they had already bought and paid for with 145 million dollars..and change.....they had hilary already sown up.....and then Trump won....

They didn't support the GOP....they supported hilary, who they had already bought and paid for with 145 million dollars..and change.....they had hilary already sown up.....and then Trump won....
Hillary already had a hundred million. And no debt. Unlike Trump. The Clintons make no sense. The Trumps, with their great debt, do. Pity.

Hillary already had a hundred million. And no debt. Unlike Trump. The Clintons make no sense. The Trumps, with their great debt, do. Pity.

Only if you're a fool. hillary was already BOUGHT!

I do too.

Right. When is the last time they had a press release concerning the safe use of guns? They dropped that just before I dropped thm

Every second of every day. Which you would know were your head not so far up your ass.

NRA Explore | NRA Gun Safety Rules

That's a web site. I asked about a press release, or any kind of public statement to indicate that might be a priority.

I guess it could be any of the things you mention, but more likely this is just a pathetically desperate effort for Trump to discredit the people who are exposing his traitorous collusion with Russia.

No...it is exactly that, except for the desperate part....he was trying to get dirt on hilary, since the Justice Department wasn't going to do their job......

Really? First American president that refuses to believe the vast information gathering capabilities of the US security agencies, but instead takes his info from Alex Jones.

An intel community wholly owned by the progressives, so yeah, not a good source for him.

Please...explain what they did that was treason.....

Did they sell U.S. technology to China? as the clinton's did in the 90s?
Look, you stupid ass, do you think they helped the treasonous fat senile old orange clown free gratis? They created 'owe me's' that they expect to collect on. And anyone going into the Presidency of the US with that kind of baggage has committed treason.

Look, you stupid ass, do you think they helped the treasonous fat senile old orange clown free gratis? They created 'owe me's' that they expect to collect on. And anyone going into the Presidency of the US with that kind of baggage has committed treason.

What did the Ukrainians get out of the arrangement that the hillary operatives were working on? What benefit did the DNC operatives get from setting up the meeting between the russki attorney and donny jr.? Do you see that the ONLY collusion we are seeing is from YOU?

When you start hurling expletives at people best be looking in the mirror pal. The criminals are YOU and yours.

Every second of every day. Which you would know were your head not so far up your ass.

That's a web site. I asked about a press release, or any kind of public statement to indicate that might be a priority.

It's a priority 24/7 silly girl. That site is up ALL the TIME. The NRA sends out safety updates monthly which you would know were you not a brain dead progressive.

Right. The first US presidency with a paranoid MAD MAX mentality. Go hide in a cave somewhere if you're that nuts.

Based on their own testimony before Congress it is pretty obvious who they are in the tank for. Pathetic that you can't seem to figure that out. But, you're a progressive, so no one can accuse you of having a brain.

Yes it was pretty bad of them to use facts instead of making up a story supporting Trump, like the right wanted them to do.

Really? All I heard from them was "NO". Pretty much every question that was asked in a public hearing was NO. Because they could be brought up on charges by Congress. But privately, they have been a leaking sieve geared wholly on the destruction of the trump admin.

You're a fool. But a progressive fool so that stands to reason.

So you wanted them to lie and say yes?

Right. The first US presidency with a paranoid MAD MAX mentality. Go hide in a cave somewhere if you're that nuts.

Based on their own testimony before Congress it is pretty obvious who they are in the tank for. Pathetic that you can't seem to figure that out. But, you're a progressive, so no one can accuse you of having a brain.

Yes it was pretty bad of them to use facts instead of making up a story supporting Trump, like the right wanted them to do.

Really? All I heard from them was "NO". Pretty much every question that was asked in a public hearing was NO. Because they could be brought up on charges by Congress. But privately, they have been a leaking sieve geared wholly on the destruction of the trump admin.

Nope. I advocate for honesty at all times. You don't. If it's your side you don't care what sort of unethical behavior they engage in. You are a now well known hypocrite.

A press release for safety issues? Classes teach safety, not press releases.
NRA Explore | Student Courses

changed their stories multiple times like Trump and his campaign members and family have.

OK. I'll go on e record as saying that Trump isn't perfect.

What are Trump's liabilities?

He has insecurities. He plays fast and loose with the words sometimes not out of an overt desire to deceive as much as to cover up some things to himself. That might lead him to mislead others. Words are key to negotiations and he uses them as a tool to get a deal closed. It is very important to his self-image that he succeed. He is afraid of change, even stubborn about some things; it can girdle his thinking. He is generally not freely giving of his time, ideas, possessions and opinions, though he will share them when asked. He takes both criticism and compliments very very deeply, so he will never forget an insult. His depth of feeling runs to the deeply sensual and he has great appreciation of those things that appeal to the senses. That may include food, music, art, but so much so that his sensuous nature may run to sexuality. He is passionate about what he does.

But what about his assets?

He has a soaring, analytical mind. He desires to go far out there and see for himself, look over the edge where others have not been, then to sift and weigh and draw his own conclusions about what he's found. Add to that a very keen penetrating comprehension. His thought is independent of the approval of others and is buoyed by a need for order and regularity in his thinking and life. He avoids getting pinned down in case new facts or situations force him to change his opinion or stance at a later date. He tries to look at things objectively, but never without an empathy towards others. His self-image is everything and will never forget a favor or a friend. If he owes you $5, he will go to the ends of the world to pay you back.

Conclusions: Expect a man that is ruled by an exploring, sagacious mind grounded in a very strong, emotional memory. He greatly relies on his emotional memory of past experiences to guide him in the present. While his mind isolates him somewhat from others, his depth of feeling helps keep him grounded. Expect a man that will be evasive and rather hard to pin down in the present, but once there, he is a man of his word and principle. This is a man very quick to think fast on his feet, facile in language, plays his cards close to his chest, yet with enormous resolve and determination to get things done and pushes through to his goals by sheer force of will.

Not sure how your statement below aligns with this video.Care to explain?

Expect a man that will be evasive and rather hard to pin down in the present, but once there, he is a man of his word and principle.

Hilary can never have enough money......she is obsessed with money and power........if she didn't want the money, why did she take 145 million dollars from putin?

Nope. I advocate for honesty at all times. You don't. If it's your side you don't care what sort of unethical behavior they engage in. You are a now well known hypocrite.

You pouted because they didn't say yes. i'm pretty sure they ere under oath, so why would you want them to lie?

A press release for safety issues? Classes teach safety, not press releases.
NRA Explore | Student Courses

They teach classes all over the country and train firearm instructors all over the country including the police....

Why do you left wing assholes have to be so fucking stupid.....

No.....they didn't help him at all.....they put all of their chips in the hilary basket, which is why the gave her 145 million dollars.....and since you set the standard, by accepting 145 million dollars from putin, hilary committed Treason...right?

And you are a well known liar. You have been presented with unimpeachable evidence many times, yet you continue to post discredited claims as if you believed they were true.

Forum List

Back