And the left once again makes the rules... and laughs at the very rules they make.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Newsom.jpg

California Governor at posh party in the middle of the "catastrophic doomsday virus".... just more "for thee not for me"

NO THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 417912

California Governor at posh party in the middle of the "catastrophic doomsday virus".... just more "for thee not for me"

But they are the masters and the slaves of the left will not question what their masters do, just bow down to kiss their feet...

Imagine if this was Trump.... "he don't care!!!... dangerous!!!....people are dead!!! dead!!!"...
But it is one of the protected party members - so.. it's all good... move along...

CNN created a story just today of "dangerous governors not requiring mask!!!.... funny... they didn't cover this story.

View attachment 417912

Rules are for the ruled...not the ruling class.

Congress isnt on Obamacare.

Imagine if this was Trump.... "he don't care!!!... dangerous!!!....people are dead!!! dead!!!"...
But it is one of the protected party members - so.. it's all good... move along...

CNN created a story just today of "dangerous governors not requiring mask!!!.... funny... they didn't cover this story.

Yup and notice not a one of them has a mask on and they sure aren't practicing social distancing.

View attachment 417912

Here is a video of how well masks work but the slaves must wear....The prog masters dont give a shit, just their power over their slaves. Subservient slaves dont get called names..

View attachment 417912

COVID

IS

FUCKING

BULLSHIT

Start disobeying RIGHT NOW!!! RESIST THIS BULLSHIT!!!

And, as expected, folks like rightwinger and Mac1958 have ignored this story.
Having no such pause to make dozens of threads about Trump and Covid... yet... nothing on California's governor having a $350 lunch with lobbyist surrounded by people - and not a single one with mask.
Nothing on Pelosi and the Democrats for their planned extravagant gala to celebrate themselves... in an enclosed room with 8 per table... which at first they defended until the photo leaked and Pelosi was forced to cancel.

Hypocrisy is thy name

At least they had medical professionals with them and were outside. :auiqs.jpg:

"Not only do they call into question Governor Newsom's explanation that the dinner was outside they also reveal that two high-level members of the California Medical Association were there at the dinner with the governor and that’s sparking outrage. "

FOX 11 obtains exclusive photos of Gov. Newsom at French ...

Newsom is an idiot here. He has managed to undermine every good thing he has done

At least they had medical professionals with them and were outside. :auiqs.jpg:

"Not only do they call into question Governor Newsom's explanation that the dinner was outside they also reveal that two high-level members of the California Medical Association were there at the dinner with the governor and that’s sparking outrage. "

FOX 11 obtains exclusive photos of Gov. Newsom at French ...
The outside claim has also been debunked, it was a glass enclosed patio... and the large glass door was closed.

Hadn't seen it.

If you had acted like a normal adult and asked my opinion, instead of jumping to conclusions based on pure ignorance, I would have provided it.

Instead, you have demonstrated why I no longer put much effort into trying to communicate with Trumpsters.

How could you have missed it? Surely the source of your news reported it?!?

Hadn't seen it.

If you had acted like a normal adult and asked my opinion, instead of jumping to conclusions based on pure ignorance, I would have provided it.

Instead, you have demonstrated why I no longer put much effort into trying to communicate with Trumpsters.

How could you have missed it? Surely the source of your news reported it?!?
And there it is.... that is why he hasn't seen it.
Folks living in the world of CNN, NYT etc. - they only know half the story at BEST.

Forum List

Back