And The Snakes Speak

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
I'm talking about those lying ass quasi "moderates/independents". Not a TRUE independent but one of those scale faced liberals PLAYING independent.
You got one of those scale faced liberals running around right now saying "You have to counter Hillary with a woman".

The scale faced snakes want to make Hillary's run about gender to avoid the REAL issue and that issue is HONESTY. Hillary has NONE and they KNOW it.
Honesty has NOTHING to do with ones race or gender. Hell at this point Islamic State is more honest about their goals and deeds then Hillary.

Why do these scale faced liberals want you to run a woman?
Cruz could wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.
Rubio could wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.
Walker might be able to wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.

Hillary has to face Trey Gowdy TWICE in the coming months. Gowdy will tear her a new one. He will send her into the debates as tore up as possible. That is the ONLY reason why those scale faced liberals WANT you to switch to a same gender fight. Hillary could NOT beat Cruz/Rubio on her BEST day let alone AFTER facing Gowdy.

The target the only TRUE target is placing morals and ethics and honesty BACK in the oval office. Something that has been grossly lacking for six years now. They have spent SIX YEARS plus telling you YOUR complaints were based on bigotry and will spend the NEXT eight if they can telling you YOUR complaints are based on sexist thinking.

It's time the Conservatives the ONLY adults in the room reminded those slimy greedy spoiled scale faced liberals WHAT the oval office was ALL about.
It's NOT race and it's NOT gender It's HONESTY.

Your entire OP is a giant strawman and you wanna talk "honestly". Amusing.
snore.gif

snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

"Strawman" means you're arguing with yourself. No one said "you've got to counter Hillary with a woman" -- you wrote that yourself.

Play with yourself a lot do ya?

snore.gif

"Strawman" means you're arguing with yourself. No one said "you've got to counter Hillary with a woman" -- you wrote that yourself.

Nope, the 'clown" called STATS wrote that in a blog a few hours ago.

I'm talking about those lying ass quasi "moderates/independents". Not a TRUE independent but one of those scale faced liberals PLAYING independent.
You got one of those scale faced liberals running around right now saying "You have to counter Hillary with a woman".

The scale faced snakes want to make Hillary's run about gender to avoid the REAL issue and that issue is HONESTY. Hillary has NONE and they KNOW it.
Honesty has NOTHING to do with ones race or gender. Hell at this point Islamic State is more honest about their goals and deeds then Hillary.

Why do these scale faced liberals want you to run a woman?
Cruz could wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.
Rubio could wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.
Walker might be able to wipe the floor with Hillary in debate.

Hillary has to face Trey Gowdy TWICE in the coming months. Gowdy will tear her a new one. He will send her into the debates as tore up as possible. That is the ONLY reason why those scale faced liberals WANT you to switch to a same gender fight. Hillary could NOT beat Cruz/Rubio on her BEST day let alone AFTER facing Gowdy.

The target the only TRUE target is placing morals and ethics and honesty BACK in the oval office. Something that has been grossly lacking for six years now. They have spent SIX YEARS plus telling you YOUR complaints were based on bigotry and will spend the NEXT eight if they can telling you YOUR complaints are based on sexist thinking.

It's time the Conservatives the ONLY adults in the room reminded those slimy greedy spoiled scale faced liberals WHAT the oval office was ALL about.
It's NOT race and it's NOT gender It's HONESTY.
I hate to break this to you, but honesty and politics mix like water and oil, or haven't you paid attention. If you're waiting on an honest politician, I don't believe that you'll live that long, even if you reach the age of 120. I haven't seen or known honesty in politics, in my entire life, and I'm 67 years young as we speak. My dad told me when I was a little boy that I'd never see an honest politician, and I believe that he was right as right can be. Do you know of an honest politician? If so, please tell us who that would be. Thanks.

snore.gif

You're saying somebody else wrote your OP?
Why does it have your name on it?
Dumbass.....

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

So you can't answer?

There's a surprise.

snore.gif

No one else will.

I would like to know how the O/P's life and anyone he knows personally or via acquaintance who has been harmed by Obama. No rhetoric or opinions or links to blogs. Real stuff.

snore.gif

Dumbass.....
No idiot. Stats wrote saying it SHOULD be woman vs woman. A VERY sexist pig thing to even suggest.

Giant strawmwn?

This was posted and laughed at yesterday.

Come back when you find some facts.

You can laugh at it, but you haven't proven anything untrue in it yet! You Libtards seem to think that if you attack the messenger long and hard enough facts will become fiction, you're disgusting!!

snore.gif

Dumbass.....
No idiot. Stats wrote saying it SHOULD be woman vs woman. A VERY sexist pig thing to even suggest.

Stats isn't even here. You wrote it yourself. No link, no reference, no nuttin'.

Usually when somebody does write something, the thing to do is click "post reply" -- not run off to some other street corner making up your own imaginary playmates.

Wassamatta -- did he kick your ass in that thread?

Forum List

Back