And The Snakes Speak

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Obama the most dishonest? Wheres the proof? In the meantime read up on Dick Nixon.
Nixon screwed the democrats.
Obama has screwed a nation.

Obama screwed the nation in the opinion of some. Brought the country back from the brink of disaster to others. Nixon's criminality, as well as reagan's, is a matter of public record. Not so Obama's.
His history has not been written yet. You will have to wait two years AFTER he is gone foe writers to start to examine him.

The un-American guilty until proven innocent position! :eek:

Your entire OP is a giant strawman and you wanna talk "honestly". Amusing.
snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

What honest people? The rwnj's on this forum? Bwahahaha. You are delusional.

Your entire OP is a giant strawman and you wanna talk "honestly". Amusing.
snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

"Strawman" means you're arguing with yourself. No one said "you've got to counter Hillary with a woman" -- you wrote that yourself.

Play with yourself a lot do ya?
Nope, the 'clown" called STATS wrote that in a blog a few hours ago.

The clown is that one on your signature and the one on my avatar........they're the real clowns.

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Bwahahaha....that is too funny. You post a link to Glenn Beck's garbage dribble and want to talk about honesty......you need a reality check.

The Glenn Beck Review Glenn Beck is caught lying...again

You post a link to a site that's totally committed to destroying Glenn Beck by any means available and you want me to except it as some kind of fact?
Try again moron!

Giant strawmwn?

Obama the most dishonest? Wheres the proof? In the meantime read up on Dick Nixon.

Obama screwed the nation in the opinion of some. Brought the country back from the brink of disaster to others. Nixon's criminality, as well as reagan's, is a matter of public record. Not so Obama's.
His history has not been written yet. You will have to wait two years AFTER he is gone foe writers to start to examine him.

Thanks for making my point. Nixon (watergate) and Reagan (Iran Contra), happened and is in the history books. So far the prize for corruption and economic disasters and depressions go to republicans. Grant, Harding, Hoover, Nixon, Reagan, gwbush: leaving America unsafe for the 9-11 attack, not finding wmd's irregardless of how republicans try to say he did, the economic disaster in 2008. So far, Obama goes down as rescuing the economy, keeping it safe from another 9-11 type disaster, and getting the nobel peace prize. Educating you people is hard work for me but I keep trying. Listen to the truths I speak, not the lies twisted by the knaves at fox used to set traps for right wing fools. (Kipling).

Giant strawmwn?

Thanks for making my point. Nixon (watergate) and Reagan (Iran Contra), happened and is in the history books. So far the prize for corruption and economic disasters and depressions go to republicans. Grant, Harding, Hoover, Nixon, Reagan, gwbush: leaving America unsafe for the 9-11 attack, not finding wmd's irregardless of how republicans try to say he did, the economic disaster in 2008. So far, Obama goes down as rescuing the economy, keeping it safe from another 9-11 type disaster, and getting the nobel peace prize. Educating you people is hard work for me but I keep trying. Listen to the truths I speak, not the lies twisted by the knaves at fox used to set traps for right wing fools. (Kipling).
The WMDs WERE found in Iraq. Main stream media even covered that.

Forum List

Back