🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

and the verdict is ...

In the First Amendment to the United States Constitution it states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a ...

NFL payers were in their LEGAL RIGHTS.

of course RW Trump Drones could care less about the Constitution.
Ah no they were not! NFL rules state players should be on the sidelines standing and holding their helmets with their left hand and their right over their heart. Those ARE the NFL rules. Look them up idiot.

You know, I took your suggestion and looked this one up. There is a news station that looked into this story, and there are no such requirements in the NFL rule book. Matter of fact, this link to the news story also has a direct link to the NFL rulebook in the story they posted.

You're full of crap Dark Fury.

Are NFL Players Required to Stand During the National Anthem? What the League’s Rulebook Says
Pages 62 and 63 in the book NOT some site idiot.

In the First Amendment to the United States Constitution it states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a ...

Ah no they were not! NFL rules state players should be on the sidelines standing and holding their helmets with their left hand and their right over their heart. Those ARE the NFL rules. Look them up idiot.

SHOW ME THAT IN THE RULE BOOK !
The NFL official playing rules for 2017 pages 62 and 63.

Really? Here's a link to help you out with that...................and in the article posted, it's got a link to the NFL rule book for 2017.

Are NFL Players Required to Stand During the National Anthem? What the League’s Rulebook Says

The excerpt being shared on social media, however, is not in the NFL’s 2017 Official Playing Rules. Instead, pages 62 and 63 contain information about the enforcement of fouls.

In fact, the rulebook doesn’t mention the national anthem at all. The only section possibly relating to this situation is in regards to “Personal Messages” found on page 23, article 8.

The rule about personal messages states:

“Throughout the period on game-day that a player is visible to the stadium and television audience (including in pregame warm-ups, in the bench area, and during postgame interviews in the locker room or on the field), players are prohibited from wearing, displaying, or otherwise conveying personal messages either in writing or illustration, unless such message has been approved in advance by the League office. Items to celebrate anniversaries or memorable events, or to honor or commemorate individuals, such as helmet decals, and arm bands and jersey patches on players’ uniforms, are prohibited unless approved in advance by the League office. All such items approved by the League office, if any, must relate to team or League events or personages. The League will not grant permission for any club or player to wear, display, or otherwise convey messages, through helmet decals, arm bands, jersey patches, or other items affixed to game uniforms or equipment, which relate to political activities or causes, other non-football events, causes or campaigns, or charitable causes or campaigns. Further, any such approved items must be modest in size, tasteful, non-commercial, and noncontroversial; must not be worn for more than one football season; and if approved for use by a specific team, must not be worn by players on other teams in the League.”

You can view the complete 2017 NFL Rulebook here.
Skip the site okay idiot? The book is printed in full form on wiki.

You know, I took your suggestion and looked this one up. There is a news station that looked into this story, and there are no such requirements in the NFL rule book. Matter of fact, this link to the news story also has a direct link to the NFL rulebook in the story they posted.

Post number 20 has a direct link to the 2017 NFL rule book, and anyone who wants to can click on that link and see how full of crap you are.

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

taxpayers foot the bill for players to take the field pre game.

next contestant.

Post number 20 has a direct link to the 2017 NFL rule book, and anyone who wants to can click on that link and see how full of crap you are.

thats been deleated.. who needs a rule book to know dankfur is full of shit.

I just read that is incorrect, no rule addresses the National Anthem:
Do NFL rules require players to stand during the national anthem?

The exceprt being shared on social media is not in the NFL’s 2017 Official Playing Rules. Pages 62 and 63 actually contain information about the enforcement of fouls.

In fact, the rulebook doesn’t mention the national anthem at all. The only section that might relate to this situation is in regards to “Personal Messages” found on page 23, article 8.

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.
Players are NOT allowed to do ANYTHING on the sidelines NOT related to the game. Nor are they allowed to promote anything BUT the game on the sidelines.

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.
Players are NOT allowed to do ANYTHING on the sidelines NOT related to the game. Nor are they allowed to promote anything BUT the game on the sidelines.

I posted a link to the 2017 NFL rule book in post 20. Nothing in the rule book states what you have said.

Got a link to back up your bullshit?

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.

holding their hand over their heart and singing is related to the game HOW AGAIN ?

go rub one off ..

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.

I posted a link to the 2017 NFL rule book in post 20. Nothing in the rule book states what you have said.

Your link proves me right fucktard! They are NOT allowed to promote anything but the game and that means NO POLITICAL shit!

They had to teach them how to salute the flag?

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.

Your link proves me right fucktard! They are NOT allowed to promote anything but the game and that means NO POLITICAL shit!

Wrong stupid. It says that NFL players can't put patches, stickers, or badges on their uniforms without prior NFL approval. Doesn't say anything about how they have to act.

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.

Wrong stupid. It says that NFL players can't put patches, stickers, or badges on their uniforms without prior NFL approval. Doesn't say anything about how they have to act.
The action was provoking political bullshit and thus against the rules.

YOUR LIPS TO MY ASS.

next contestant.

The action was provoking political bullshit and thus against the rules.

Again..................I've shown where there is nothing in the NFL rulebook about standing for the anthem, but you still say there is. Tell ya what, post a link to back up your claim and we can discuss it. Until then? You are showing that you know nothing about this.

Forum List

Back