And the worst is yet to come

Because the geologic record has never shown CO2 to drive climate change.

There’s no evidence for it.
I am afraid you are incorrect in two ways. Several large studies of climate during the Holocene have shown CO2 warming (See Marcott and Shakun 2013 at A Reconstruction of Regional and Global Temperature for the Past 11,300 Years | Science) and, hey, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that the absence of anthropogenic effects from the geological record might be due to the absence of fossil-fuel-burning humans from all but the last few millimeters of stratigraphic record. As Mamooth long ago pointed out, the fact that no prehistoric forest fires were caused by humans is not evidence that humans cannot cause them now.

I am afraid you are incorrect in two ways. Several large studies of climate during the Holocene have shown CO2 warming (See Marcott and Shakun 2013 at A Reconstruction of Regional and Global Temperature for the Past 11,300 Years | Science) and, hey, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that the absence of anthropogenic effects from the geological record might be due to the absence of fossil-fuel-burning humans from all but the last few millimeters of stratigraphic record. As Mamooth long ago pointed out, the fact that no prehistoric forest fires were caused by humans is not evidence that humans cannot cause them now.
Dude, it’s an interglacial cycle. They can’t differentiate the warming of the past 1500 years. This is arm waving. But I like how they admit we are still below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles while arguing that CO2 is responsible for warming the planet.

The Klamath Basin news just continues to get worse. And now that insane bastard Bundy is sticking his nose into it. As if protests and threats could make water.

Because the geologic record has never shown CO2 to drive climate change.

There’s no evidence for it.
Ding, you are such an ignorant bastard. But no matter what we show you, because you are willfully ignorant, you will stay that way. Here is clear evidence for the influence of CO2 on climate. Of course Dr. Alley is only a scientist that has made a lifetime of studying climate science and the cryosphere. And researched in the Arctic and Antarctic a number of times. But someone that never completed a high school science class knows so much more than he does about climate and geology. LOL

Back in the 70's the "experts" were predicting a new ice age. Along came a disgruntled politician with no scientific background who decided to make a buck by inventing a crisis and selling a solution in "carbon credits". Lefties and Hollywood latched on to it immediately. Crazy predictions came out of the woodwork and everyone agreed that the world would end by the year 2000 or was it 2010? Lefties never have a nice day.

Ding, you are such an ignorant bastard. But no matter what we show you, because you are willfully ignorant, you will stay that way. Here is clear evidence for the influence of CO2 on climate. Of course Dr. Alley is only a scientist that has made a lifetime of studying climate science and the cryosphere. And researched in the Arctic and Antarctic a number of times. But someone that never completed a high school science class knows so much more than he does about climate and geology. LOL

The geologic record is full of climate changes and not one of them was due to CO2.

The geologic record is full of climate changes and not one of them was due to CO2.
So some ignorant fool states that in a post on an anonymous message board without the slightest backing, and I am supposed to believe him ahead of virtually all the scientists in the world. LOL Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Back in the 70's the "experts" were predicting a new ice age. Along came a disgruntled politician with no scientific background who decided to make a buck by inventing a crisis and selling a solution in "carbon credits". Lefties and Hollywood latched on to it immediately. Crazy predictions came out of the woodwork and everyone agreed that the world would end by the year 2000 or was it 2010? Lefties never have a nice day.
Another 'Conservative' doing his best to prove how ignorant and uninformed he is.
1629758314480.png

So some ignorant fool states that in a post on an anonymous message board without the slightest backing, and I am supposed to believe him ahead of virtually all the scientists in the world. LOL Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.
The oxygen isotope curve says so, dummy.
F2.large.jpg

Are those guys still bench-marking their so-called temperature gains from the mini-ice age?

Forum List

Back