And there it is.

OK….now I KNOW you’re just trolling. Nobody with two brain cells thinks Biden is a “real leader.”
Our President is a GREAT Leader

He has build a global coalition to impose crippling sanctions against Russia
Something a Republican could never do

Your president is a POS. The coalition is called NATO and Biden had nothing to do with its creation.

LOL.

Saudi, Emirati Leaders Decline Calls With Biden During Ukraine Crisis​

There never would have been a Russian invasion in the first place if you idiots didn’t cheat your way into installing a weak old man with dementia as president.

Tearing Democrats apart is not the same as tearing the nation apart, you fucking idiot. Our survival does depend on destroying the Democrat party before they destroy us. Biden is the one who shutdown the gas pipeline from Israel, so who is empowering our enemies?

He doesn't have the power to shut down a pipeline between foreign countries.

There never would have been a Russian invasion in the first place if you idiots didn’t cheat your way into installing a weak old man with dementia as president.

Our President is bringing Trumps BFF to his knees

You know the one Trump calls a Genius

2nd President with sub-3% yearly GDP growth, and America mocked all across the globe. Your motherland must have thought highly of him to hide that from you.

So what good is GDP growth when it's fueled by nothing but inflation. If you subtract inflation from our current GDP growth we are in a recession.

So, that was why we had all those shortages and price spikes in the 2020's?
Gasoline was under 2 bucks in 2020, and after the first run on the grocery stores when Fauci convinced trump to stupidly shut the country down, supply soon stabilized. Either you are incapable of paying attention, or your mother still takes care of all your needs and you don't pay attention to the world yet.

So what good is GDP growth when it's fueled by nothing but inflation. If you subtract inflation from our current GDP growth we are in a recession.

I'm a millennial so I haven't seen our country do anything good economically in my lifetime. Are you suggesting this massive redistribution of wealth to our oligarchs that I've witnessed over my life isn't normal? You thought shitty GDP growth under Trump when inflation was wall street money flooding into our ruling class was fantastic. Have you changed your mind?

Forum List

Back