And Thus, With a Simple Tweet....

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The major media players stopped focusing on ICE raids and immigration and got swept up in running a flame war play by play.

Har.

Trump is a political genius and continues to play the Left like a bongo.

No they haven't. Trump started the Tweet storm because his ICE raids were a total bust. They only picked up a handful of people, so Trump tweeted hate to deflect from yet another failure.

The major media players stopped focusing on ICE raids and immigration and got swept up in running a flame war play by play.

Har.

Trump is a political genius and continues to play the Left like a bongo.
You admit that the raids failed because you say focus on those raids would be bad for Trump.

The major media players stopped focusing on ICE raids
Actually, literally on every media outlet it is being reported that the ICE raids did not materialize. So, trump was again a delusional liar, and you have started another mind numbingly stupid thread. I wonder if these two facts are related?

No they haven't. Trump started the Tweet storm because his ICE raids were a total bust. They only picked up a handful of people, so Trump tweeted hate to deflect from yet another failure.
Continue to do Trumps campaigning by saying defending America is hate.

Like I said, he plays you Leftards like a bongo.

Actually, literally on every media outlet it is being reported that the ICE raids did not materialize. So, trump was again a delusional liar, and you have started another mind numbingly stupid thread. I wonder if these two facts are related?
The plan worked to perfection. Democrats are out of the closet with their anti-American agenda.

Please do point out the hate. Shouldn't be to hard.

The plan worked to perfection. Democrats are out of the closet with their anti-American agenda.

They have been out. Nothing has been exposed at all. What trump is doing is getting these people to speak out. Honestly, I don't think the democrats really believe this crap, but what are they going to do, agree with Trump? Nope. An a rage democrat would cut their own throats before they did that. Trump is playing them like a fiddle and they know it. That's why they are so pissed off. They are literally eating their own fingers because it pisses them all off so bad. 2020 will be an awesome blood bathe. It's my hope that he does the same thing to the Republican Party next year during his second term.

The raids didn't take place. They've protested and whined, but just wait till they get caught off guard. The butthurt will abound. :)

The left have their panties in a wad over Trump's suggestion that America hating Dem's leave and return to their country of origin.

What is certain is that Pelosi by blowing the infrastructure deal out of the water has hurt the left coast very badly indeed because most of the three left coast states' GDP is dependent on the China trade directly or indirectly. The Infrastructure bill will not be considered until after the general election and that will be too late.

Forum List

Back