Andrew Gillum, once-rising Dem star who narrowly lost to DeSantis, tells associates he expects to be indicted in federal court today (campaign fraud)!

WelfareQueen I can't seem to pull the quote. I "ll try again. If i can't get it then i'll tell you the number of the paragraph.

here we go, 9th paragraph...says 'he has children and was married.'

Don't forget they were going to run this douchbucket for President...

Screenshot_20220622-152348-744.png

Don't forget they were going to run this douchbucket for President...

View attachment 660981

Funny, but like Avenatti, Gillum worked for a time as a CNN Contributor. Only the best for CNN. :lol:

We already know they're mostly deviants; the real question is which Democrat wanted him out of the way. The FBI was obviously ordered to bring him down; they don't do squat without the Party's approval. That is too well established at this point.

BTW In spite of the seriousness of the charges they allowed Gillum to walk in with his attorney and turn himself in, unlike the crap they pulled with a guy who was charged with contempt of Congress. That would be Navarro, who they waited until he was at an airport and arrested him, cuffed and shackled him, and tossed him in a cell.

How much more of this two-tiered justice do they think we well put up with? Keep pushing, you SoBs.

Gillum, a once-rising Democratic star who nearly won a 2018 race for Florida governor, was indicted on Wednesday along with a close political ally on charges of conspiracy, wire fraud and making false statements.

Gillum and Lettman-Hicks face 21 charges.

Gillum was also a former CNN political commentator...of course he was.

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum indicted on wire fraud charges
Yep. Those two are looking at prison time.

Can you imagine the gall?

Raising funds under the guise of a legitimate purpose, and not actually using the funds for that purpose...

They lied to their supporters and raised funds under a false premise, using the funds for something else, including personal gain.

Very illegal.

His fellow faggot from kenya was quite high on this one.... must have been some mind-blowing ass sex and cocaine....

gillum.jpg

Even after this, not one cult member will have an epiphany.

They seem to love corruption.

Look for Corrine Brown to be relelected.

Can you imagine how Florida would be right now if that POS won? We would still be locked down.

THIS AWFUL PERSON WAS SO GREEDY THAT BEING GOVERNOR WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE SCUMBAG….HE HAD TO STEAL FROM HIS DONORS

Forum List

Back