Andrew Jackson, Donald Trump, and the Common Man

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The Rise of the Common Man [ushistory.org]

I see great similarities between Andrew Jackson and Donald Trump. Both made a fortune in real estate, and both were not academic elitist. Jackson and his supporters were looked down upon by the effete ruling class inside WashingtonDC. Just as Jackson and his supporters were thought to be barbarian in their day, the elites in politics and the liberal media view Trump and his army of working class Americans in the same manner. Andrew Jackson was loved by the common man and loathed by the financial class and the narcissistic elitist. So is Trump. The common man stands with Trump. Stick that in your cafe soy latte liberals.

So you hate aggressive, successful, white, Alpha males? Racist. Don't like winners huh?

I think it was one of the most disgraceful acts of PC culture politics when they took Old Hickory off the $20.00 bill.

And both consider(ed) any but the common white man to be subhuman.
Race card! First post! I knew it! Lmfao!

Trail of Tears, Indian removal act, the quintessential genocidal race card. I'm sure you are lmfaoing.
Cherokee owned slaves and were plantation owners. Change your view?

I've heard your rationales my entire life son, night.
In other words you lost. You have nothing to rebut so you quit.

The Jackson administration was basically 8 years of corruption that wound up with him getting a congressional censure for basically lawless behavior that was more caused by judicial illiteracy than devious intent. That is pretty much where the similarities end; ignorance of law and disrespect for the law almost always lead to breaking the law. Jackson, unlike Drumpf, lead troops in battle on several occassions, inherited nothing except his name from his family, and actually never met his father.

Jackson is buried in Kentucky and is still 10 times the man Drumpf ever dreamed of being.

I see great similarities between Andrew Jackson and Donald Trump. Both made a fortune in real estate, and both were not academic elitist. Jackson and his supporters were looked down upon by the effete ruling class inside WashingtonDC. Just as Jackson and his supporters were thought to be barbarian in their day, the elites in politics and the liberal media view Trump and his army of working class Americans in the same manner. Andrew Jackson was loved by the common man and loathed by the financial class and the narcissistic elitist. So is Trump. The common man stands with Trump. Stick that in your cafe soy latte liberals.
trump and his rubes as as "common" as you can get

Andrew Jackson was the first Slavery Party President .. The Democratic Party.

.. hardly a Republican..

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

trump and his rubes as as "common" as you can get
You're stuttering. Must be a bit worked up.

trump married a woman that was still married?

So Trump will get drunk and trash his residences that he abodes in?

The Jackson administration was basically 8 years of corruption that wound up with him getting a congressional censure for basically lawless behavior that was more caused by judicial illiteracy than devious intent. That is pretty much where the similarities end; ignorance of law and disrespect for the law almost always lead to breaking the law. Jackson, unlike Drumpf, lead troops in battle on several occassions, inherited nothing except his name from his family, and actually never met his father.

Jackson is buried in Kentucky and is still 10 times the man Drumpf ever dreamed of being.
Jackson foughtthe Seminoles while Florida was still a Spanish colony, which means he broke the law and orders not to do so...

Forum List

Back