Andria Mitchell said Kamala needs to do more interview to be taken seriously and the snowflakes melt

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Senior journalist Andrea Mitchell was excoriated online by the left after she said Vice President Kamala Harris (D) was not being taken seriously and could ease the problem by taking more interviews.

Mitchell made the comments on MSNBC while discussing the Democratic candidate's polling problems and chalked up a lot of the lack of support to misogyny among voters and especially men.

"They've got to double down on doing more interviews and serious interviews, because what I'm hearing from Democratic and Republican businesspeople, and a lot of men, and she's got such a big problem with men," said Mitchell.

See, people like Andrea just don't get it, Orange man bad, everyone else good.............except the mini Hitler JD Vance, but I think that is only common sense.

:auiqs.jpg:

Although I agree with Mitchell, what she is not factoring in is, Kamala is harmed more by interviews than helped by them. Therefore, the best thing the DNC can do for the imbecile is to hide in Joe Biden's basement and cross their fingers and do more ballot harvesting.

Last edited:

Senior journalist Andrea Mitchell was excoriated online by the left after she said Vice President Kamala Harris (D) was not being taken seriously and could ease the problem by taking more interviews.

Mitchell made the comments on MSNBC while discussing the Democratic candidate's polling problems and chalked up a lot of the lack of support to misogyny among voters and especially men.

See, people like Andrea just don't get it, Orange man bad, everyone else good.............except the mini Hitler JD Vance, but I think that is only common sense.

Wrong...Kameltoe needs to learn how to put together coherent sentences, without a teleprompter, to be taken seriously.

"They've got to double down on doing more interviews and serious interviews, because what I'm hearing from Democratic and Republican businesspeople, and a lot of men, and she's got such a big problem with men," said Mitchell.

Although I agree with Mitchell, what she is not factoring in is, Kamala is harmed more by interviews than helped by them. Therefore, the best thing the DNC can do for the imbecile is to hide in Joe Biden's basement and cross their fingers and do more ballot harvesting.
Raising the wreck of VP Harris is like trying to raise the Titanic then refurbishing it, it's just not going to happen.

Raising the wreck of VP Harris is like trying to raise the Titanic then refurbishing it, it's just not going to happen.
Don't forget, the DCN dragged Fetterman across the finish line and he could not even talk from his recent stroke.

Or how about the dead man they elected in PA to the state legislature?

I would compare Kamala to those two.

You just do not look at her stuff,
She was just on TV 60 min interview.

You just do not look at her stuff,
She was just on TV 60 min interview.
Kamala has given the least number of interviews in Presidential history, mainly because democrats told democrat voters that they were giving Kamala the nod despite them electing Biden a few months before the election, and mainly because she has opted not to do more.

Harris has done all kinds of interviews on various social media platforms. This is 2024, and more people watch those than watch MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc.

Kamala has given the least number of interviews in Presidential history, mainly because democrats told democrat voters that they were giving Kamala the nod despite them electing Biden a few months before the election, and mainly because she has opted not to do more.
Incorrect.

They know, like we do, that Harris is an empty suit who is far more Marxist than the left can justify at the moment.

America would turn from Harris the moment she actually sat down for a real interview.

nobody cares what mrs greenspan thinks.

trump has been holding interviews and answering press questions for decades. please post any excerpt from an interview wherein trump answers the question asked.

1728491841193.png

1728491914061.png

1728491933773.png

Forum List

Back