Angel Reese ejected after two technical fouls in Chicago Sky loss to New York Liberty

Here's the thing: Nobody knows or cares who Angel Reese is. The only reason anyone knows her name is because she has been identified as a college "rival" of Caitlin Clark, who is some sort of a Media superstar (while being nothing more than a middling basketball player). Nobody outside of Wimmins' NCAA basketball was aware of that rivalry or gave a shit.

Printing headlines about this young woman is preposterous. It's like reading stories about Wally Pipp (the guy that Lou Gehrig beat out as the starting first baseman for the Yankees a hundred years ago). Nobody cares.

And while we are talking about that Clark woman, the "news" about her is badly compromised. I am reading that she scored more points, got more rebounds and assists, blah, blah, blah. It is NONSENSE. Her shooting percentage is awful and she turns the ball over twice as often as she gets it back (with a rebound or a steal). The Media are determined to portray her as doing great when she manifestly is not.

I just saw an entry on FB claiming that Caitlin Clark is adored because she is white, pretty, and straight.

At least one of those is seriously false.

No offense.

I just saw an entry on FB claiming that Caitlin Clark is adored because she is white, pretty, and straight.

At least one of those is seriously false.

No offense.

No matter what Caitlin's doing, accomplishing, or failing at, she's brought eyeballs to the WNBA where player families couldn't care less about these broads! Due to Clark, they're getting more money, fans buying tickets, & TV exposure! Instead of commercial flights, the players are now on charters! You'd think they would appreciate what Clark is bringing w/ her! On the contrary, they're being what women tend to be; envious, jealous, selfish b!tches! Women proved to me the "self-hate" was real when a great many thought a psycho like Trump should run the world when Hillary was probably the most accomplished & knowledgeable politician of this era! I threw away my feminist card knowing now it's a waste of time! Times have been the easiest for women in going to school, work, careers, etc.! They're still disgustingly unhappy & needing psychological care! Their best friend is social media & it just isn't enough to satisfy them! They're beyond fk'n help! When they run Clark off, they'll go back into obscurity! :omg: :nono::meow::rolleyes::stir::mad:

Woke racist Sports media is trying so hard to bring race into everything. It’s pathetic.

All of these angry activists in the media who undermine Clarke for her race, and spew conspiracy theories, are just miserable jealous losers.

Woke racist Sports media is trying so hard to bring race into everything. It’s pathetic.

All of these angry activists in the media who undermine Clarke for her race, and spew conspiracy theories, are just miserable jealous losers.

This is about women, not race! They're jealous, envious, manipulative, delusional POS! Clark has brought the WNBA more money, fandom, & notoriety! It's not the veterans leading the way so they want to punish Caitland! I'm no fan of any of them or the sport, but even I can tell the difference from the past to now! They should be lauding this girl, not trying to hurt her w/ cheap shots! :nono: :meow::rolleyes::stir::dunno:

Here's the thing: Nobody knows or cares who Angel Reese is. The only reason anyone knows her name is because she has been identified as a college "rival" of Caitlin Clark, who is some sort of a Media superstar (while being nothing more than a middling basketball player). Nobody outside of Wimmins' NCAA basketball was aware of that rivalry or gave a shit.

Printing headlines about this young woman is preposterous. It's like reading stories about Wally Pipp (the guy that Lou Gehrig beat out as the starting first baseman for the Yankees a hundred years ago). Nobody cares.

And while we are talking about that Clark woman, the "news" about her is badly compromised. I am reading that she scored more points, got more rebounds and assists, blah, blah, blah. It is NONSENSE. Her shooting percentage is awful and she turns the ball over twice as often as she gets it back (with a rebound or a steal). The Media are determined to portray her as doing great when she manifestly is not.

I have to disagree with you. Kaitlyn and Angel are like Larry and Magic. Before them, I didn't give a shit about the NBA. And look how much money players made before that. Nothing. So this is the beginning of a big new thing. A new industry, which is good, so why you hating on it? Are you claiming women don't support women? That I would agree with you on. But Kaitlyn is like Tiger. She draws eyeballs. You can't deny the NCAA woman's ratings were up and same for the WNBA. So we can measure the game is drawing more attention.

Are you saying it's doomed to fail? I don't think so. I think there's something here. But I know what you mean. I wish Detroit had a better team or any team. Do we still have a ladies team? I don't care if Kaitlyn isn't playing.

Oh, and Reese was right. The two of them blew up because Reece beat her and gave her a taste of her own medicine when she gave her the "you can't see me" sign back after she beat her for a college championship. So Reece should be making more. Reminds me of Magic/Bird. Magic was winning but Bird was actually the better basketball players. Stats wise at least.

Forum List

Back