Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Thanks, for the posting. That was the best damned no-notes speech I have heard in years. Jon Stewart is awesome!
Tell me traitor. Did you see or listen to the various things the democrats put in the bill that they knew the Republicans would reject so that they could get the so called expert celebrity John Stewart to say something and then get you losers to parrot your idol?

Yes or no?

If you do know then please tell us. Since you know.

Traitor

Liebowitz is so far past his sell-by date that it's pathetic.

Who knows what poison pills were piled into that bill, so cranks like him could go out and virtue signal their feigned butthurt in such a flouncy way?

We all know it wouldn't be the first time.
There were many and the trained monkeys do as they are commanded to do by the celebs and msm. They are such trained monkeys.

They will not address it and they all know why. Just right on to identity politics.

That's all. Don't know how they are used by these evil leaders of theirs.

Led around by the strings and their globalist massas all while thinking they are ohhhh so smart.

Result of the DEMOGOGUERY reality.

Dems are being punished for cramming through a partisan $1.2 trillion dollar PORK bill without a single Republican vote or opportunity to offer amendments so SUCK IT!
So....screw the Vets because the Republicans' feeling were hurt on another bill. Thanks for proving how the GOP hates vets.

How funny. The Republicans who signed off on Trump's $8 trillion of debt are suddenly worried about too much spending.

Hypocrites. I'm sick of 'em.
Billions for defense toys.....nothing for vets. That should be a key part of the GOP platform (if they ever get around to re-writing it)

What’s up with the 400 billion slush fund democrats are trying to put in here
They won't address it cause they know they didn't know about it. They are useless monkeys which insults actual monkeys.

Demagoguery is our country and the reason we are doomed.

They won't address it cause they know they didn't know about it. They are useless monkeys which insults actual monkeys.

Demagoguery is our country and the reason we are doomed.
How come Jon Stewart doesn’t want the bill passed? Why does he ignore the pork?

Tell me traitor. Did you see or listen to the various things the democrats put in the bill that they knew the Republicans would reject so that they could get the so called expert celebrity John Stewart to say something and then get you losers to parrot your idol?

Yes or no?

If you do know then please tell us. Since you know.

Traitor
WHAT “things” are you talking about?

You’re full of shit

And this exposes the whole “thank a Vet” thing as virtue signaling

If you actually cared you’d be outraged

Forum List

Back