Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

It was mandatory when they voted for it and it was mandatory when they voted against it.

Both versions are ON THIS FUCKING THREAD you dumb ling fucks
"They were for it before they were against it"

Hmm...where have I heard THAT before?

Lawyer used a computer program to compare the two bills letter by letter.

Cliff notes: only changes were line numbers, a deleted sentence that caused the bill to have a procedural problem, and that’s it. No adds. No trickery.

The bill to fund aid for mitary burn pit victims is not the same type of bill as Social Security, idiot, was initially listed as 'Discretionary', and changed to 'Mandatory'.
It was never changed. See my post above. You’ve been lied to. The bill stayed the exact same except for line numbers and one sentence deletion. No other adds. O word changes. None. Zero. Watch the computer analysis for yourself:

Yeah, Democrats NEVER change bills.

:p
Did you watch the computer analysis? How is it that, even though you know you were lied to, even though you earnestly repeated what they told you making you look stupid, even with visual and expert analysis, even with the text of the two available on the internet, you’re gonna sit there and act like something that isn’t true is true?????

It was never changed. See my post above. You’ve been lied to. The bill stayed the exact same except for line numbers and one sentence deletion. No other adds. O word changes. None. Zero. Watch the computer analysis for yourself:

This happens to 99% of legislation , right on down to small towns Gator

Fact is, one can obtain a 'redited' or 'redlined' copy of most of them on line

That's SOP

What one should really look for , are those lengthly passages of litigant vernacular morphing positives into negatives (or visa versa) , essentially creating a directive inversely proportional to the bills intent

~S~

This happens to 99% of legislation , right on down to small towns Gator

Fact is, one can obtain a 'redited' or 'redlined' copy of most of them on line

That's SOP

What one should really look for , are those lengthly passages of litigant vernacular morphing positives into negatives (or visa versa) , essentially creating a directive inversely proportional to the bills intent

~S~

It overwhelmingly passed before and would have this time if not for Mitch getting all butt hurt.

Mitch got mad and took it out on the veterans.

Did you watch the computer analysis? How is it that, even though you know you were lied to, even though you earnestly repeated what they told you making you look stupid, even with visual and expert analysis, even with the text of the two available on the internet, you’re gonna sit there and act like something that isn’t true is true?????
We've gone through this over and every time it 3nded with you losing

This reminds me of the fight against the 9/11 first responders. That was sad. When it comes to helping people who are average working folk there's always a reluctance. That's not Christian.

Read the VFW post above.

NOTHING of substance changed in the bill

It was mandatory spending in June when they voted for it...and it's still mandatory spending..NO pork has bee added.

Republicans just suck. They're LYING

They're pissed that reconciliation was passed without their votes and they're taking it out on Veterans

We've gone through this over and every time it 3nded with you losing
I can excuse ignorance but not willful ignorance. There is one specific accusation you made that I just showed you was false.

Show me the original version with the word changed in the second version. You can’t. Ted Cruz can’t. Notice he has changed his vocabulary?

He originally said they changed it from discretionary to mandatory. He isn’t saying that anymore. Now he just says they included in the bill mandatory spending. He was caught lying.

This reminds me of the fight against the 9/11 first responders. That was sad. When it comes to helping people who are average working folk there's always a reluctance. That's not Christian.
That resistance is virtually always from Republicans

I can excuse ignorance
That's why you like yourself so much.

Joe Biden declared as President 'the buck stops HERE!'

That's the last time he ever said that, as since then Biden, Taco Jill, Democrats, the complicit fake news media, snowflakes, and sherp have been making excuses, pointing fingers, and blaming all of his gaffes, f* up, policy & agenda failures, etc... on anything and everything except Biden and / or Democrats.

You have been some of the most ridiculous, desperate, pathetic, reality-denying, history / present-re-writing, blindly partisan sheep I have ever seen in my life.

It is a proven sickness, a serious mental disorder.

Forum List

Back