Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Why? Neither one of us cares about the specific changes.

No matter what they say, you will pretend it is not enough, so that you can attack the gop.

And no matter what they say, I don't see how anyone in a room with people like you, could want to work with you at all.

I mean after a while, talking is kind of useless. When one side is people like you.
So there were no changes. You lied. If you were telling the truth you'd rush to post them to prove me wrong.

I must say, I'm not surprised you were lying.

Just stop with the Democrat corruption and raiding the treasury.

Do you think the Democrat filth could do that for a change?

I think we all know the answer is no. Democrats are the scum of this country and they will always be assholes.
Do you think you could stop lying for once?

Except lying Democrats are saying it already passed in the Senate. What made it through initial muster is not what was agreed upon. This drama and manufactured outrage is because House Democrats added poison pills due to their abject hatred for our military and veterans.
How to show you don't know how our Legislative Branch works in one post. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Without reading all of the pages in this thread, do think that a stripped down Bill that pertained to
just the Veterans concerns would have the republican votes?
I bet they would.
Sadly, Bills like this gets packed with a bunch of nonsense and kills a good Bill.
Lookey here. Another worthless talking parrot. The bill, from the very beginning, was only concerned with Vets and their care. I mean I don't get it, do you guys piss in a fan? Look, I can understand not reading all the posts. But what I can't understand is why post in a thread about a bill that you haven't bothered to read? That is the whole pissing in the fan thing. Because now, you just look like a total dumbass.

Except lying Democrats are saying it already passed in the Senate. What made it through initial muster is not what was agreed upon. This drama and manufactured outrage is because House Democrats added poison pills due to their abject hatred for our military and veterans.
it did stupid. Why is it that you don't understand the process for passing legislation into law? Your country does it differently?

A Bill passes the House. A different bill passes the Senate. They take both to a reconciliation committee and the result get again voted on by both Houses and then sent to the President for hid signature. It is an unremarkable process in most cases (including this one) and no "poison pills were added.

The title was changed slightly and something about doctors fees and how they are taxed was changed.

That is it

Of course you'd know that if you were paying attention. Should I post both versions of the bill AGAIN for you?

If the amendment fails, the Democraps will get and deserve the blame for the failure to pass the PACT Act.
WHEN the Toomey Amendment fails...the bill (without that stupid amendment) will again come up for a vote

The topic of this thread is the Republicans blocking the bill to help military veterans......not about those having no problem with screwing veterans just using it as a platform to personally attack other posters.
The topic of the thread is the lie that the GOP calling out the deceitful Dim machinations somehow translates into the Republicans not supporting our vets. It’s an outright and intentional libtard lie.

You’re one of the compulsive liars, so nobody expects the truth from you, boredtoseeya. You are just dishonest. That’s all.

If the amendment fails, the Democraps will get and deserve the blame for the failure to pass the PACT Act.
It’s going to be Republicans voting against cloture for the bill. It’ll be Republicans who were shown celebrating its failure.

The only one’s that will blame Democrats are those who will believe anything Republicans say. Normal people won’t.

WHEN the Toomey Amendment fails...the bill (without that stupid amendment) will again come up for a vote
The amendment won’t fail. It’s what the GOP had initially agreed to. The Dims might always be relied upon to engage in refusing to honor their own negotiations. But that’s in the Dims then. And you expect to get to 60 to invoke cloture at THAT point? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

it did stupid. Why is it that you don't understand the process for passing legislation into law? Your country does it differently?

A Bill passes the House. A different bill passes the Senate. They take both to a reconciliation committee and the result get again voted on by both Houses and then sent to the President for hid signature. It is an unremarkable process in most cases (including this one) and no "poison pills were added.

The title was changed slightly and something about doctors fees and how they are taxed was changed.

That is it

Of course you'd know that if you were paying attention. Should I post both versions of the bill AGAIN for you?

The topic of the thread is the lie that the GOP calling out the deceitful Dim machinations somehow translates into the Republicans not supporting our vets. It’s an outright and intentional libtard lie.

You’re one of the compulsive liars, so nobody expects the truth from you, boredtoseeya. You are just dishonest. That’s all.
The topic of the thread is "Anger as Republicans BLOCK bill to HELP military veterans exposed to toxins." Just as the title says. Funny how those on the Right go all in with the Republicans screwing our vets.

I like Jon Stewart, but this burn barrel nonsense is silly.
Hundreds of millions of people use burn barrels, and they have never been connected with any problem.
If you are burning something stinky, like a tire, then you keep away from it.
Burning rubber has some stinky Sulphur, but nothing terribly toxic.
There likely is nothing that could have caused any physical problems.
Look, I live in the sticks. I got neighbors that use "burn barrels". They might not be the sharpest pencil in the stack, but they have enough sense to know you don't burn paint, chemicals, medical waste, aluminum, munitions, petroleum products, or lubricants.

It’s going to be Republicans voting against cloture for the bill. It’ll be Republicans who were shown celebrating its failure.

The only one’s that will blame Democrats are those who will believe anything Republicans say. Normal people won’t.
Normal people will see what normal people always see. Dishonest Dims being dishonest again. Double deal. Get caught. Get called out on it. Try to defend your thievery by hiding behind the vets.

Dims have no morality.

The amendment won’t fail. It’s what the GOP had initially agreed to
That would be....what's that word?

A ...oh yea

LIE

I just posted "what they initially agreed on" and it's not discretionary. Never was

That would be....what's that word?

A ...oh yea

LIE

I just posted "what they initially agreed on" and it's not discretionary. Never was
You once again simply ignore what had been negotiated. You’re a full blown hack. And you’re a compulsive liar.

Stop lying.

Look, I live in the sticks. I got neighbors that use "burn barrels". They might not be the sharpest pencil in the stack, but they have enough sense to know you don't burn paint, chemicals, medical waste, aluminum, munitions, petroleum products, or lubricants.
And a burn barrel is a far different animal than dozens of acres of burning "whatever" in a war zone

This also covers Agent Orange injuries

But why are we discussing this with right wing nuts who lie about every aspect of it.

They don't give a shit about Vets

Forum List

Back