Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

You posted nothing and you could not possibly have read the bill because you completely misrepresenting what it says.

Are you counting on people being too lay to read it for themselves?
Liar. I did post it several times.

And unlike you, I grasp what it says. I did miss something that Toomey caught. Good for him, though.

Lesson: one can never ever trust the Dims to play on the level. They are often nothing more and nothing less than completely Cheating cocksuckers and lying shits — like you.

Adding environmental policies to a bill that is supposed to help Vets and then blame the other side when they don't fall for that shit. Only stupid people fall for that bullshit. You fuckers care no more about Vets than Republicans do.
Nothing was added to the bill. Two things were cut, the wording of the title, and taxfree buyouts for doctors that sold their practice to come work for the VA. There are no "environmental policies" within the bill unless you consider the Camp Legeune water quality funding environmental. And hell, that wouldn't have to be in the bill if Trump wouldn't have declared an emergency and raided funds already appropriated to fix the water supply to build is fawking dumbass wall. I mean hell, let the Delta Force and their family members shower in water teeming with toxins and carcinogens. They knew what they signed up for.

No. I support the fist bump for catching Schumer’s attempted treachery.

You’re not at all clever.
"I support the fist bump"...............we know you do.

Liar. I did post it several times.

And unlike you, I grasp what it says. I did miss something that Toomey caught. Good for him, though.

Lesson: one can never ever trust the Dims to play on the level. They are often nothing more and nothing less than completely Cheating cocksuckers and lying shits — like you.
So how do you explain the difference between your claims about the bill and what the VFW has to say?

Back again is a cynical lying asshole. I suppose it takes brainwashing to get there but whatever
It’s really sad. Republicans got mad at Democrats so they wanted to hurt them. So they invent a reason to blow up a bill and blame Democrats for it.

And it’s all possible because the Republicans are brainwashed and will believe whatever they’re told.

How horrible to ask you to read the actual bill. HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!
Beside the point and a display of your ongoing intentional dishonest. I already read the bill. There was no complaint about being asked to read it, you retarded end fully does honey hack troll.

Damn, you’re stupid.

it did stupid. Why is it that you don't understand the process for passing legislation into law? Your country does it differently?

A Bill passes the House. A different bill passes the Senate. They take both to a reconciliation committee and the result get again voted on by both Houses and then sent to the President for hid signature. It is an unremarkable process in most cases (including this one) and no "poison pills were added.

The title was changed slightly and something about doctors fees and how they are taxed was changed.

That is it

Of course you'd know that if you were paying attention. Should I post both versions of the bill AGAIN for you?
Dumbass, if Senate Republicans voted for the actual bill it would have been on Biden's desk. That's the point. You jackasses are trying to denigrate them because they won't support House Democrat pork. I guess I'll have use smaller words with you.

You’re. A lemming and a retarded lemming at that. Shit bags like you are so pathetic, you look up to the Alzheimer’s Victim in Chief, maroon.
Again, the topic of this thread is vets (and other normal people) being upset as Republicans block the bill to help military veterans. Not your fear and anger directed at your fellow posters. That would be trolling.

Beside the point and a display of your ongoing intentional dishonest. I already read the bill. There was no complaint about being asked to read it, you retarded end fully does honey hack troll.

Damn, you’re stupid.
"I already read the bill".............. :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :heehee::heehee::heehee:

Dumbass, if Senate Republicans voted for the actual bill it would have been on Biden's desk. That's the point. You jackasses are trying to denigrate them because they won't support House Democrat pork. I guess I'll have use smaller words with you.
WHAT?

I explained how the process works and you still don't understand?

There is no pork. Here again is that "lefty" VFW

Again, keep showing us you have no idea how bills go back and forth between the House and Senate. :heehee:

So how do you explain the difference between your claims about the bill and what the VFW has to say?

The VFW didn’t negotiate with the Dim Senators. You imbecile. It was GOP Senators who negotiated with the Dim Senators. And then the bill didn’t honor that negotiation. Shitheads like Schumer snuck in a little twist. Eventually they got caught. The VFW shouldn’t complain about any effort to pass the bill pursuant to the negotiations.

So, Letch, fuck off, ya twat troll.

Yes. A veteran's organization which was founded by a woman. Just because you've never heard of them, does that mean they don't exist?

CODE OF VETS
I'm glad they are against vet suicide. I wonder how they feel about how ill veterans are even more depressed at how the Republicans just screwed them.

The VFW didn’t negotiate with the Dim Senators. You imbecile. It was GOP Senators who negotiated with the Dim Senators. And then the bill didn’t honor that negotiation. Shitheads like Schumer snuck in a little twist. Eventually they got caught. The VFW shouldn’t complain about any effort to pass the bill pursuant to the negotiations.

And what would you know about the VFW? They pay attention to what's going on with legislation. More than what we can say about Righties on this thread.

Again, the topic of this thread is vets (and other normal people) being upset as Republicans block the bill to help military veterans. Not your fear and anger directed at your fellow posters. That would be trolling.
The topic of the thread is the false claim that the Republicans are blocking anything to which they had agreed. Your spin is just you being committed to fraudulence.

Your trolling is endless even when you pretend to call it out.

Dims need to honor their own negotiations. And until they do, they should always be called out on their utter rejection of honesty and integrity. As should you be always called out on yours. 👍

No they didn't negotiate...but unlike you they read the fucking bill.

Forum List

Back