Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

I'm glad they are against vet suicide. I wonder how they feel about how ill veterans are even more depressed at how the Republicans just screwed them.
Except, as always, your claim is a lie. As you know.

Why is boredtoseeya so fully and perpetually committed to being a dishonest troll? It is a puzzlement.

No they didn't negotiate...but unlike you they read the fucking bill.

The GOP senators negotiated, you dishonest retard. And the Dims tried to pawn off a different version than the one that had been agreed to. It got passed on 6/16 apparently before the Dim duplicity was recognized. Thankfully, there came a second bite at the Apple.

Fuck Schumer and his fellow double-dealing Dim scumbags.

Except, as always, your claim is a lie. As you know.

Why is boredtoseeya so fully and perpetually committed to being a dishonest troll? It is a puzzlement.
So desperate for my attention that you jump into con-vos I'm having with other posters about veteran groups (something you would know NOTHING about)? How sad. :itsok:

Do you even read your links? It's all there in the first sentence, 'Senate amended' do you know what that means?
Yea dumbfuk. Amended...in that there was a slight title change and something about taxation for doctors involved in this.

READ the fucking bill jackass

Or read what the VFW says about it

The GOP senators negotiated, you dishonest retard. And the Dims tried to pawn off a different version than the one that had been agreed to. It got passed on 6/16 apparently before the Dim duplicity was recognized. Thankfully, there came a second bite at the Apple.

Fuck Schumer and his fellow double-dealing Dim scumbags.
You just quoted the VFW proving you are a liar.

Good job moron

So desperate for my attention that you jump into con-vos I'm having with other posters about veteran groups (something you would know NOTHING about)? How sad. :itsok:
I'm proud of you for finding the hyphen button, now you just need to learn how to use it correctly.

Your latest deflection and off topic trolling effort is duly noted. You aren’t even good at that shit.

In any case, this is an open Board, stupid. So I can post on any topic I choose with or without your permission. And your attention is just an unpleasant side effect.

You could stop posting! Try that. I promise I won’t mind. 😂😂😂

I'm glad they are against vet suicide. I wonder how they feel about how ill veterans are even more depressed at how the Republicans just screwed them.

You really think that extra $400 billion is going to vets, don't you?

There was a reason those Republicans voted against the bill.

Your latest deflection and off topic trolling effort is duly noted. You aren’t even good at that shit.

In any case, this is an open Board, stupid. So I can post on any topic I choose with or without your permission. And your attention is just an unpleasant side effect.

If you intentionally deflect from the thread topic you will be reported and they will deal with you. So no. You can't post on any thread in any way you want

Nothing wrong with an open board. In fact it helps showcase the fear and anger and desperation of those on the Right who are expending so much energy defending/excusing Republican senators screwing our sick vets....if they aren't deflecting to personal attacks on their fellow posters.

You just quoted the VFW proving you are a liar.

Good job moron
No stupid. I quoted your asshole post wherein you don’t understand what the BFW even seeks.

You’re an embarrassment to all your fellow libtards. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

If you intentionally deflect from the thread topic you will be reported and they will deal with you. So no. You can't post on any thread in any way you want
I post on topic, bitch. I respond to your gerbil gibberish and boredtoseeya’s, etc. if you’d like to post on topic, give that a try.

Meanwhile, Schumer got exposed. Tough shit, libs. Choke on it. He tried to sleaze something in and it almost worked. But Justice prevailed. Now, the vets can have exactly what was agreed to in the negotiations — unless the Dims reneg.

You pompous assholes have been exposed. I will enjoy your discomfiture. 😎

Normal people don’t believe everything that comes out of Republican’s mouths. You’ve been trained not to think for yourself.

It takes a particular type of psychopath to look at Ted Cruz and think; you know what? This guy is a straight shooter.
Again. You have no possible frame of reference for “normal” people. Your people are airheads like Letch and the disgraceful boredtoseeya. 😂🤣

Meanwhile, Schumer hot exposed double dealing. Too bad. So sad. Dim duplicity should never be permitted to prevail. Dims are uniquely unqualified to speak about normal or about honesty.

Back on topic

And you might note that Republicans on this thread have shown not one OUNCE of concern for our Vets

NONE

Again. You have no possible frame of refeeence for normal people. Your people are airheads like Letch and the disgraceful boredtoseeya. 😂🤣

Meanwhile, Schumer hot exposed double dealing. Too bad. So sad. Dim duplicity should never be permitted to prevail. Dims are uniquely unqualified to speak about normal or about honesty.
There was no double dealing. You believe there was because that’s what you’re told to believe.

You are a tool.

Forum List

Back