Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Do you think you could stop lying for once?
It is despicable the way the Democrat scum are using our veteran's health to raid the Treasury for their Leftest greed.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Oh yeah, and you will save $2000 a year on insurance premiums, you can keep your doctor, and your wife will be prettier, you'll be happier, your dog will stop crapping on your shoes, etc, etc. It's wonderful.
You are saving two grand a year on insurance premiums. The ACA drastically cut health care inflation. And the CBO predicts that the ACA will CUT THE DEFICIT in the long run due to savings within Medicare and Medicaid.

The topic of the thread is "Anger as Republicans BLOCK bill to HELP military veterans exposed to toxins." Just as the title says. Funny how those on the Right go all in with the Republicans screwing our vets.
No no, boredtoseeya. That’s the false thread headline. I don’t care that some poor comic is angered. He should be more bothered by liberal Democrat dishonesty.

The fucking Dims, as always, are the ones actively seeking to screw the vets. As you know but are far to dishonest to ever admit.

And a burn barrel is a far different animal than dozens of acres of burning "whatever" in a war zone

This also covers Agent Orange injuries

But why are we discussing this with right wing nuts who lie about every aspect of it.

They don't give a shit about Vets
Notice how many pages of posts we have here either A) denying what the Republican Senators did or B) approving what the Republican Senators did.

NOT.ONE.POST defending our vets.

How to show you don't know how our Legislative Branch works in one post. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Not really, clearly it demonstrates I do understand and the problem is Senate Republicans never supported the finished product as liberals claim. Run along, somewhere out there a lost emoji is looking for a home, we try to use our words here, like grown ups.

Not really, clearly it demonstrates I do understand and the problem is Senate Republicans never supported the finished product as liberals claim. Run along, somewhere out there a lost emoji is looking for a home, we try to use our words here, like grown ups.
Keep digging your hole of Legislative ignorance. :heehee:

Why...because you refuse to read the fucking bill?

Fuck off troll
I posted the bill. I read it. You post it but don’t grasp it.

The problem, you completely dishonest troll twat, is that the Dim negotiatiors made an agreement with the Republican negotiators. Then they tried to double deal. It wasn’t immediately caught. But when it was caught, the process had allowed the GOP to call-out the dishonest Dim chicanery.

The blessed second chance! And now you dishonest dimwits are crying like the pussies you always are.

Honor the agreement. Agree to the amendment to accomplish that. And next time, don’t try that shit again. 😎

And stop being a completely dishonest scumbag troll.

you can apologize now "Al"

I just reposted the bill...both versions

Thanks for sharing why you ARE SO FLIPPIN STUPID. Jack Posobiec? Human Events?

R.90882f374ffba68573f8d6a11496a405

You support the fist bump over screwing America's vets. That's very clear.
No. I support the fist bump for catching Schumer’s attempted treachery.

You’re not at all clever.

I posted the bill. I read it. You post it but don’t grasp it.

The problem, you completely dishonest troll twat, is that the Dim negotiatiors made an agreement with the Republican negotiators. Then they tried to double deal. It wasn’t immediately caught. But when it was caught, the process had allowed the GOP to call-out the dishonest Dim chicanery.

The blessed second chance! And now you dishonest dimwits are crying like the pussies you always are.

Honor the agreement. Agree to the amendment to accomplish that. And next time, don’t try that shit again. 😎
You posted nothing and you could not possibly have read the bill because you completely misrepresenting what it says.

Are you counting on people being too lay to read it for themselves?

Forum List

Back