Animals Loose in Ferguson

They don't want justice. Everyone knows that. The 'peaceful' demonstrators don't have the balls to stand up to the simians.
They want/expect/demand the cops to solve their problem with the looters among them. But when the cops do attempt to remove the scum the 'peaceful' demonstrators and the LIB media scum claim "police brutality".
No win for the cops and the 'peaceful' demonstrators are shown to be the cowards they are.

Which animals? The (mostly) black looters or the cops in camo with full military gear aiming loaded weapons at citizens who are committing no crime?

They don't want justice. Everyone knows that. The 'peaceful' demonstrators don't have the balls to stand up to the simians.
They want/expect/demand the cops to solve their problem with the looters among them. But when the cops do attempt to remove the scum the 'peaceful' demonstrators and the LIB media scum claim "police brutality".
No win for the cops and the 'peaceful' demonstrators are shown to be the cowards they are.

How do you know what black people think? Are you a mind reader?

I saw some Caucasian faces in that video.....
Looters are opportunistic - it's not just a Black Thing. Political Opportunists and other vultures are also circling .

isis.PNG

Chilling’ Sign Seen Behind CNN’s Jake Tapper During Ferguson Protests

All looters have to be caught one way or another. LE have to put fear into the looters perceptions before they'll think twice about going out to loot again.

The decision not to have a curfew last night was a stupid one.

I would like to share something from Craigslist/Saint Louis/rant and rave section. Its a post that I copied.
Talk about hate.....
Talk about adding fuel to the fire...
Talk about racism...
Talk about FEAR in your own city....
Talk about solution....with this kind of mentality????

Swipe! Slash a cop's throat (Insert the blade deep)
Cop committing murder and not being held accountable for it? Swipe! Slash a cop's throat.

Four cops beat Rodney King down and spend no time in jail? Swipe! Slash four cop's throats!!

Sergeant Thump Your Melon is a bully with a badge? Swipe! Slash them throats.

As for me, I am fixin' to do the Ice-T thing: The black gloves, the ski mask and the Sawed off Shot Gun.

OPEN SEASON!<

Swipe! Slash a cop's throat

I'm all for having the police abandon ferguson , ceiling off the town and let the degenerates loot, terrorize, and burn it to the ground....with any luck business owners and property owners can eliminate any trespassers along the way....

The sub human Neanderthal mobs were once again looting, stealing and rampaging their way to "justice"...

Genetically Defective Scum
All due respect, but negroes don't have neanderthal DNA. Asians and caucasians do...draw your own conclusions about their respective societies and cultures.

That's why some consider negroes subhumans and an earlier branch of the hominid tree...but that's another thread.

Looters are opportunistic - it's not just a Black Thing. Political Opportunists and other vultures are also circling .

Let's think about that.
Detroit , watts, harlem in the '60's. Major chimpout as soon as authority and discipline broke down.

riots in l.a. in the '90's...major chimpout as soon as authority and discipline broke down.

I remember hurricane katrina. Major chimpout as soon as authority and discipline broke down.

Ferguson mo. Major chimpout as soon as authority and discipline break down.

Japan after the tsunami;

The chaos and theft that have followed many earthquakes, hurricanes and tsunamis have been noticeably absent in the wake of Japan's 8.9-magnitude quake. Instead, people have formed long, orderly lines outside grocery stores, where employees try to fairly distribute limited supplies of food and water. "Looting simply does not take place in Japan," says Gregory Pflugfelder, an expert in Japanese culture at Columbia University, as quoted by CNN. "I'm not even sure if there's a word for it that is as clear in its implications as when we hear 'looting.'" How has Japan managed to avoid this common after-effect of disaster? (Watch an Al Jazeera report about the wreckage)

Discipline, discipline, discipline: "The Japanese are now reaping the fruits of having been taught, and drilled in, discipline and resilience since childhood,"

Negroes are a different "culture"..and you're seeing them practice their "culture" on tv every night this past week.

The sub human Neanderthal mobs were once again looting, stealing and rampaging their way to "justice"...

Genetically Defective Scum

I agree. Those fuckers are looting and destroying everything.

The store owners should do what the Korean store owners did during the LA riots.

Those boys got up on the roofs of their stores with guns. They shot anyone who came near their stores. They shot the fuckers dead and thats what the store owners in Missouri should do. Kill those bastards. I sure would.

Of all the people that were shot how many were shot by the police and how many by looters.

10551076_10204835595838327_8788700925715418665_n.jpg

Just an Observation

I'd like to know why we haven't seen the Media swarming over this girl and her slaughter? Where are the KKK marching (Like Al Sharpton and Jessuh Jackson, race pimps) over her death demanding the DOJ get involved? Where are looters and law breakers in this situation? Where is anyone demanding justice?

Forum List

Back