🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ann Coulter Calls Trump A "Shallow, Lazy Ignoramus"

All the Repug rattle snakes are turning on each other. Let the circular firing squad commence.

Ann Coulter blasts Trump as a 'shallow, lazy ignoramus'
Hilarious coming from trANNy Coulter.

OMG, that's a bigger Adam's apple than mine.

ann-coulter-adams-apple21.jpg

18idw8.jpg

31ecd3e9f552ebb3c32f20b97932a801.jpg
...I don't really know what Coulter looks like "off stage," but Kellyanne is one butt ugly woman, even when she has on theatre-grade makeup.

Conway used to somewhere in the "average" to "slightly below-average in a quirky way" looking range, which is what it is, but there's nothing to be ashamed of for being in that group...it's the group that most folks are in....

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

...But the years -- the two most recent in particular -- have not been kind to her....

As Ted Cruz's campaign manager

Conway-CNN-1218-Thumbnail.jpg

As campaign manager

103990447-IMG_7216.1910x1000.JPG

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

After joining the White House Staff

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Look at the color of her hand and the color of her face neck and upper chest.

The photo below is her not planning on being in a television studio, and just going about her life. She's got that makeup on thick as hell. I've seen drag queens with less makeup on their faces.

012917-kellyanne-conway-kal-1080x608.jpg

kellyanne-looks-terrible.jpg

I mean, seriously. The woman is but an eyebrow pencil and a hairdo away from looking like Phyllis Diller.

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
She is an older woman, moron.

All the Repug rattle snakes are turning on each other. Let the circular firing squad commence.

18idw8.jpg

...I don't really know what Coulter looks like "off stage," but Kellyanne is one butt ugly woman, even when she has on theatre-grade makeup.

Conway used to somewhere in the "average" to "slightly below-average in a quirky way" looking range, which is what it is, but there's nothing to be ashamed of for being in that group...it's the group that most folks are in....

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

...But the years -- the two most recent in particular -- have not been kind to her....

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

The photo below is her not planning on being in a television studio, and just going about her life. She's got that makeup on thick as hell. I've seen drag queens with less makeup on their faces.

I mean, seriously. The woman is but an eyebrow pencil and a hairdo away from looking like Phyllis Diller.

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
2 years older

yuuuuuuuuge amount of time

she's as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
2 years older

She was old 2 years ago, dolt.

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
2 years older

She was old 2 years ago, dolt.

:lol:

sure, kid

She is partially right regarding the spendathon. I am curious how border enforcement and the wall proceed. Many of us bitch when the GOP goes nuts with the money. Nothing will change until baseline budgeting is recognized as a failed idea and the President is granted line item veto power.

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Vacuous post.
You think that of it and still you felt obliged to dignify it with a response....okaay....

You do realize your post sucks? It's stupid and vapid. I did not dignify your post I exposed it. You don't like it.....I get that a lot.

She is partially right regarding the spendathon. I am curious how border enforcement and the wall proceed. Many of us bitch when the GOP goes nuts with the money. Nothing will change until baseline budgeting is recognized as a failed idea and the President is granted line item veto power.
Snag is a line-item veto is un-Constitutional, in addition to being a bad idea.

You’ll need to amend the Constitution, which won’t happen because it’s a bad idea.

You think that of it and still you felt obliged to dignify it with a response....okaay....

Dignfy? Ha Ha...Nice try fool.....My response was right on as proven by your idiotic response. The post was vacuous....deal with it or STFU..Moron.

Funny that the same liberals who want to demand equal pay for women are the same liberals who measure women's value based on their looks.

Why did it take her so long to see what I could see early on?

Considering her earlier love fest on Trump, I suppose I should respect her later realization that she was mistaken (to say the least). However, Coulter's previous starry-eyed view of Trump is at least partially responsible for the fact that our country is now being held hostage on a daily basis to the whims of an unstable and an irrational man.

Thanks, Ann!

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Vacuous post.

You do realize your post sucks? It's stupid and vapid. I did not dignify your post I exposed it. You don't like it.....I get that a lot.
I did not dignify your post I exposed it.
rotflmao.gif

Yes, of course. You exposed a post that consists primarily of photographs. You just keep thinking that....

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Vacuous post.

I did not dignify your post I exposed it.
rotflmao.gif

Yes, of course. You exposed a post that consists primarily of photographs. You just keep thinking that....

And of course you double down in absurdity

Forum List

Back