Ann Coulter: I won't vote for Trump in 2020 without border wall

Wheels falling off the wagon 2 years early?

I seriously doubt you guys will vote for anyone other than Trump (if he's on the ticket).
I actually believe that if a far right republican candidate ran for president in 2020, the right would flock to him in no time.

She probably didn't even vote for him the first time. I get her point though, this is what the DNC and Establishment were banking on, the fact she plays the part makes one wonder...

Can't trust her since she was dating Bill Maher.. :rolleyes: Who cares? She's a crank..
She has a HUGE audience and is a voice for MILLIONS of Trump supporters who feel stabbed in the back so far on his BIGGEST campaign promise. He keeps blabbing the military can build it well we are 2 years in where the hell are they?

Did you not notice that Congress hardly DOES anything anymore? The 4 party bosses control the whole show.

Other major Trump problem is all those "great people" that he was gonna hire for his Admin. I kept telling people that "Great People" will not work for megalomaniacs. It's no fun, and you're not gonna get credit for anything good, but will take the fall for anything bad. Generally, it's a clash of egos. He's running dry of "any people" who want to want in that atmosphere. So he's got no real help doing Congressional or Repub party liasion to keep the party members "with the program". He ignores Ryan and McConnell until the situation is hopeless... Should be on their asses constantly about agenda items.

Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall

100% with her! I will do what I had planned to do in 2016. NOT VOTE AT ALL!

President Trump CAN get the wall built he is the most powerful man in the world all he has to do is tell the Army corps of Engineers to get building and its done! He is hemming and hawing and IMO being a shitty deal maker OR he is dragging this out for some unknown reason....why? He has NOTHING to lose by building it and EVERYTHING to lose by not building it!

Trump will have to live without her, and so will I.

President Trump CAN get the wall built he is the most powerful man in the world all he has to do is tell the Army corps of Engineers to get building and its done! He is hemming and hawing and IMO being a shitty deal maker OR he is dragging this out for some unknown reason....why? He has NOTHING to lose by building it and EVERYTHING to lose by not building it!
She just loves spending!

Our wide open southern border...
desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg

there is no express wall building power.

I'll just vote twice to make up for it.

Me either.

Our wide open southern border...
desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg
Yes and few would cross it if we would stop hiring them and buying their drugs. A wall won't stop the US demand for cheap labor and drugs.
Millions cross free and clear, At a cost of billions of dollars every year.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
Diseased illegal aliens have no place in this country
Ellis Island is more cost effective.

Wheels falling off the wagon 2 years early?

I seriously doubt you guys will vote for anyone other than Trump (if he's on the ticket).
I actually believe that if a far right republican candidate ran for president in 2020, the right would flock to him in no time.
Like who? If it's someone that's more socially conservative,more non intervention then I would consider it but all depends on many things.

Forum List

Back