Ann Coulter nails it in two “WALL” tweets.

justoffal, post: 21823125
NO IT IS NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO DO BOTH....that simple.

RW Annie is not saying that either. What’s that matter with your brain?

Post exactly what she said and respond to that.

We can’t get anywhere intelligently when you just make things up.

He won't need to argue that point at all....do you think the judges are retards? Even Liberal judges are not going to make a sticking point over something like that.

Explain yourself. Why do you think the courts and plaintiffs won’t require Trumpo to explain why the normal constitutional process does not suffice to secure the border and he has to override congressional funding authoity as an emergency.

He signed the law. If there were a true emergency he should not have done so to help prove his already very weak case that this funding is a national emergency.

Why don’t you explain your point more than just because you say so?
I think it depends on how much Court's defer to Congress. As you've said in your OP, the Trump folks are happy to find an "emergency" in something only 40% or so of voters even want. Whatever Congress intended in making a law that lets emergencies go on virtually forever, it cannot have been that. One can argue that some things, like planes blowing up, require someone have the authority to just shut down aviation .... temporarily. Congress had to have an understanding that "emergency" meant emergency.

But Courts may say, Congress made the law, let them save us, and it's not for us to save them. On the other hand, Gramm Rudman was unconstitutional because supposedly only congress can appropriate money, or change appropriations once they are made.

So only the lowest of the low want border security? What an idiotic post by you. And completely inaccurate
No, we all want border security. The low IQ among us demand Trump's wall. They are not the same thing.

Bullshit. Nothing to do with the post I responded to and the border agents do want a wall. I will gladly compare resumes with you and we'll see who has the "low IQ".
Somebody's a tad defensive about his IQ. I hope this isn't like Donnie's defensiveness about his hand size.

Don the Con's "Great Wall of Trump" is not the same thing the border agents are asking for...which is why I stand by my statement that only those with low IQ want Trump's Wall.

#1) Not defensive. You made a definitive statement. Back it up.
#2) Bullshit. They are asking for a wall an Trump wants to provide exactly what they are asking for.
#3) Your TDS is off the charts.

Lastly, forget Trump. I support better security at the southern border. I think what we have now is terrible. Do you agree with me? Yes or No?

Let's see if you can answer a simple question with your supposedly high IQ.
Saying those that support Trump's Wall are low IQ is not saying those that don't have high...just higher :lol:

You've been conned.
Trump’s Evolving Words on the Wall

June 25, 2015

“You don’t need a wall for the entire piece because we have wonderful people, Border Patrol people, that can do the job. But you do need walls in certain sections, without question.” — Interview with CNN

Aug. 25, 2015
Reporter: How are you going to build a 1,900-mile wall?

Trump: Very easy. I’m a builder. That’s easy. I build buildings that are — can I tell you what’s more complicated? What’s more complicated is building a building that’s 95 stories tall. O.K.?

Oct. 28, 2015
“As far as the wall is concerned, we’re going to build a wall. We’re going to create a border. We’re going to let people in, but they’re going to come in legally. They’re going to come in legally. And it’s something that can be done, and I get questioned about that. They built the Great Wall of China. That’s 13,000 miles. Here, we actually need 1,000 because we have natural barriers. So we need 1,000.” — Republican presidential debate

Dec. 2, 2015
“In our case, we need really 1,000 miles. It’s 2,000 miles, but some is natural borders, natural barriers which are pretty good, not as good as the wall but pretty good; you know what, let’s use it.” — Campaign rally in Manassas, Va.

Aug. 8, 2016
“It’s 2,000 miles, but we need 1,000; you have natural barriers. We need 1,000 miles.” — Campaign rally in Ashburn, Va.

Nov. 2, 2017
“You have 2,000 miles. You have mountains, you have rivers, you have things that you don’t put the wall in, you don’t need them.” — Interview with Fox News

Jan. 11, 2018
Mr. Trump: So the wall. The wall’s never meant to be 2,100 miles long. We have mountains that are far better than a wall. We have violent rivers that nobody goes near. ...

You don’t need a wall where you have a natural barrier that’s far greater than any wall you could build, O.K.?

Jan. 16, 2016
“China built a wall that’s 13,000 miles long 2,000 years ago. My ambition is for ours to be much higher.” — Speech in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The height of the Great Wall of China averages 20 to 23 feet. Its tallest point is 46 feet.

Feb. 9, 2016
“I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high. That’s a real wall.” — Interview on MSNBC

Feb. 12, 2016
“The wall just got 10 feet higher.” — Speech in Tampa, Fla., after the former Mexican president said Mexico would not pay for it.

March 3, 2016
“But — and I used an example. And this isn’t necessarily what was said, but whatever was said, the wall’s 50 feet high. Is it going to be 45 feet or 40 feet? That could very well be. That could very well — he wants it to be higher.” — Republican presidential debate

President Trump delivers a speech in Abingdon, Va.
Credit
March 30, 2016
Reporter: How high is this wall going to be lately? How high is it —

Mr. Trump: I think a good 35 feet. It’s getting higher all the time.

Jan. 11, 2018
“If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall and there’s some other people here.” — Interview with The Wall Street Journal

So you, with your high IQ could not answer a simple question. Do we or do we not need better border security than we have now? LOL your biased articles amuse me.

justoffal, post: 21823125
NO IT IS NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO DO BOTH....that simple.

RW Annie is not saying that either. What’s that matter with your brain?

Post exactly what she said and respond to that.

We can’t get anywhere intelligently when you just make things up.

That is exactly what she is trying to say.
I did not misread it.

He will not have to make that argument because it simply doesn't exist as a scenario.

No, we all want border security. The low IQ among us demand Trump's wall. They are not the same thing.

Bullshit. Nothing to do with the post I responded to and the border agents do want a wall. I will gladly compare resumes with you and we'll see who has the "low IQ".
Somebody's a tad defensive about his IQ. I hope this isn't like Donnie's defensiveness about his hand size.

Don the Con's "Great Wall of Trump" is not the same thing the border agents are asking for...which is why I stand by my statement that only those with low IQ want Trump's Wall.

#1) Not defensive. You made a definitive statement. Back it up.
#2) Bullshit. They are asking for a wall an Trump wants to provide exactly what they are asking for.
#3) Your TDS is off the charts.

Lastly, forget Trump. I support better security at the southern border. I think what we have now is terrible. Do you agree with me? Yes or No?

Let's see if you can answer a simple question with your supposedly high IQ.
Saying those that support Trump's Wall are low IQ is not saying those that don't have high...just higher :lol:

You've been conned.
Trump’s Evolving Words on the Wall

June 25, 2015

“You don’t need a wall for the entire piece because we have wonderful people, Border Patrol people, that can do the job. But you do need walls in certain sections, without question.” — Interview with CNN

Aug. 25, 2015
Reporter: How are you going to build a 1,900-mile wall?

Trump: Very easy. I’m a builder. That’s easy. I build buildings that are — can I tell you what’s more complicated? What’s more complicated is building a building that’s 95 stories tall. O.K.?

Oct. 28, 2015
“As far as the wall is concerned, we’re going to build a wall. We’re going to create a border. We’re going to let people in, but they’re going to come in legally. They’re going to come in legally. And it’s something that can be done, and I get questioned about that. They built the Great Wall of China. That’s 13,000 miles. Here, we actually need 1,000 because we have natural barriers. So we need 1,000.” — Republican presidential debate

Dec. 2, 2015
“In our case, we need really 1,000 miles. It’s 2,000 miles, but some is natural borders, natural barriers which are pretty good, not as good as the wall but pretty good; you know what, let’s use it.” — Campaign rally in Manassas, Va.

Aug. 8, 2016
“It’s 2,000 miles, but we need 1,000; you have natural barriers. We need 1,000 miles.” — Campaign rally in Ashburn, Va.

Nov. 2, 2017
“You have 2,000 miles. You have mountains, you have rivers, you have things that you don’t put the wall in, you don’t need them.” — Interview with Fox News

Jan. 11, 2018
Mr. Trump: So the wall. The wall’s never meant to be 2,100 miles long. We have mountains that are far better than a wall. We have violent rivers that nobody goes near. ...

You don’t need a wall where you have a natural barrier that’s far greater than any wall you could build, O.K.?

Jan. 16, 2016
“China built a wall that’s 13,000 miles long 2,000 years ago. My ambition is for ours to be much higher.” — Speech in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The height of the Great Wall of China averages 20 to 23 feet. Its tallest point is 46 feet.

Feb. 9, 2016
“I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high. That’s a real wall.” — Interview on MSNBC

Feb. 12, 2016
“The wall just got 10 feet higher.” — Speech in Tampa, Fla., after the former Mexican president said Mexico would not pay for it.

March 3, 2016
“But — and I used an example. And this isn’t necessarily what was said, but whatever was said, the wall’s 50 feet high. Is it going to be 45 feet or 40 feet? That could very well be. That could very well — he wants it to be higher.” — Republican presidential debate

President Trump delivers a speech in Abingdon, Va.
Credit
March 30, 2016
Reporter: How high is this wall going to be lately? How high is it —

Mr. Trump: I think a good 35 feet. It’s getting higher all the time.

Jan. 11, 2018
“If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall and there’s some other people here.” — Interview with The Wall Street Journal

Pointless post... Just spam....
Should be tossed.

Jo

All bullshit editorials and he could not answer a simple question. He with his high IQ. LOL.

It's never been about Border Security for Trump. He sees it as something to put his name on..in gold.

Bullshit. More lies from you. It has always been about border security but dumbasses like you don't comprehend what that means so he has to use simple terms like "wall".

justoffal, post: 21823516

The point RW Annie makes is quite clear. She is not sailing either Act is unconstitutional. She is saying Trumpo’s emergency act will be undermined in court by the Act of Congress he signed into law.

Pretty simple. Don’t know why you remain so confused.

If there are any cling-on Trumpo supporters/idolaters our there please explain why Coultergeist is wrong:

“To declare a national emergency, Trump will now have to argue that a bill HE SIGNED was unconstitutional,” she said. “Ask your new AG if this is a good idea.”

“There's no coming back from this. No "emergency" or presidential powers will allow him to build the wall, ever, after he signs this bill. Trump has just agreed to fully open borders.
3:58 PM · Feb 14, 2019 ·

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

What do the MAGAduped here think if Annie’s point?

How about it, conservatives. Has Annie put another nail in Trumpo's political coffin while other pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh are clinging to the Trumpo hate wagon to the bitter and futile end.
He is such a loud mouth jerk.

Trump should not listen to him.

I don't see an issue with declaring a national emergency. The dems want de-facto open borders, that itself is unconstitutional, as are sanctuary cities/states. They swore to protect the US, and then do not allow the president to extend the wall and replace ineffective fences due to inadequate funding. Yet we protect borders in South Korea, Ukraine, Iraq, Poland, etc.

Those borders face actual threats...

No, "My Daughter might Date a Mexican" is not a national emergency.

Signing the Bill and then declaring a national emergency puts the issue to the courts to define presidential authority regarding emergencies and re-purposing approved funds. The many caravans coming up from Central America do present a clear and present danger to the US.

Actually, I think your tiny little brain hasn't thought this through at all. Let's say the Courts actually uphold Trump's position, that if you hysterically scream about a "problem" (not really) and call it a national emergency, he can override congress and the law.

Then in 2020, Trump and the GOP get voted out of office, and the new Democrat President declares "gun violence' a "National Emergency" (because it is killing far more people than undocumented immigrants being bad drivers are). The ATF then proceeds to go around confiscating guns because... National Emergency.

You boys didn't think this one through at all, did you?

1. Drugs coming across the southern border kill more Americans in one year than all of the mass shootings to date, That is a true emergency. That 90% of the drugs "seized" come thru the POAs doesn't mean that way more drugs go around the POAs. My brother was on the southern border in the AF and they tracked the drug cartel planes coming over but were not allowed to contact DEA or law enforcement. So you have no clue how they get drugs into the US.

2. Sure we thought it thru, if they send the ATF for our guns, bring a lunch. Besides the 2nd Amendment would win in court. Similarly, going full "New Green Deal" or "single payer healthcare" runs into funding issues. So the president has plenty of guard-rails, including a "resolution of disapproval" which cancels the emergency.

Your realize you just made a point for not spending billions on a wall, don't you? See we can put that money for a wall on single payer healthcare and the green new deal which includes healthcare for all. So just the New Green Deal.

The "Green New Deal" was born dead. People are still laughing.

The Green New Deal has more life than Trumps wall! The Republican Party has decided to try to save themselves and are throwing Dumb Donald under the bus.

Yesterday’s vote has huge implications for Trump’s future as President. Trump needs the Senate to protect him from impeachment.

Republicans told him yesterday to go fuck himself on his wall. Trump is Pelosi’s bitch from here on in.

The Great Negotiator!!!
Low logic people are missing the most important info

Trump has the men

And has the most wise and powerful group in history the white men

Andrew Jackson was told no by congress and the courts. But their orders were powerless since Jackson had the men on his side

This is why mueller now is scared to death

The deep state and media threw everything at trump and could not separate the men away from trump

Now the democrats are in a panic

I don't see an issue with declaring a national emergency. The dems want de-facto open borders, that itself is unconstitutional, as are sanctuary cities/states. They swore to protect the US, and then do not allow the president to extend the wall and replace ineffective fences due to inadequate funding. Yet we protect borders in South Korea, Ukraine, Iraq, Poland, etc.

Signing the Bill and then declaring a national emergency puts the issue to the courts to define presidential authority regarding emergencies and re-purposing approved funds. The many caravans coming up from Central America do present a clear and present danger to the US.

Actually, I think your tiny little brain hasn't thought this through at all. Let's say the Courts actually uphold Trump's position, that if you hysterically scream about a "problem" (not really) and call it a national emergency, he can override congress and the law.

Then in 2020, Trump and the GOP get voted out of office, and the new Democrat President declares "gun violence' a "National Emergency" (because it is killing far more people than undocumented immigrants being bad drivers are). The ATF then proceeds to go around confiscating guns because... National Emergency.

/——/ Gun ownership is a constitutional right no president can over ride. The ISSC would smack it down in 2 seconds.

Do you have a Constitutional right to own a bazooka? The government certainly can regulate certain types of weapons and it does.

Since you bring up the Constitution, Do you belong to a militia?

Dem Prez could declare a national emergency directing all firearms to belong only to members of a well regulated state militia thus bringing all firearms into compliance with the Constitution.

The Supreme Court said otherwise.

The men of the nation degrees with trump

Same as they did with Andrew Jackson

The court said no to Andrew Jackson but because Jackson had the men the court was powerless

Same with congress if congress goes against the men. Congress will lose

justoffal, post: 21823516

The point RW Annie makes is quite clear. She is not sailing either Act is unconstitutional. She is saying Trumpo’s emergency act will be undermined in court by the Act of Congress he signed into law.

Pretty simple. Don’t know why you remain so confused.

I'll guess the court will step aside saying that congress has the power to stop Trump's emergency act themselves (by resolution) if it so desires.

1. Drugs coming across the southern border kill more Americans in one year than all of the mass shootings to date, That is a true emergency. That 90% of the drugs "seized" come thru the POAs doesn't mean that way more drugs go around the POAs. My brother was on the southern border in the AF and they tracked the drug cartel planes coming over but were not allowed to contact DEA or law enforcement. So you have no clue how they get drugs into the US.

2. Sure we thought it thru, if they send the ATF for our guns, bring a lunch. Besides the 2nd Amendment would win in court. Similarly, going full "New Green Deal" or "single payer healthcare" runs into funding issues. So the president has plenty of guard-rails, including a "resolution of disapproval" which cancels the emergency.

Your realize you just made a point for not spending billions on a wall, don't you? See we can put that money for a wall on single payer healthcare and the green new deal which includes healthcare for all. So just the New Green Deal.

The Green New Deal has more life than Trumps wall! The Republican Party has decided to try to save themselves and are throwing Dumb Donald under the bus.

Yesterday’s vote has huge implications for Trump’s future as President. Trump needs the Senate to protect him from impeachment.

Republicans told him yesterday to go fuck himself on his wall. Trump is Pelosi’s bitch from here on in.

The Great Negotiator!!!

Trump has the men

Andrew Jackson was told no by congress and the courts. But their orders were powerless since Jackson had the men on his side

The deep state and media threw everything at trump and could not separate the men away from trump

Trump doesn't have the men. He has a small group of uneducated poor white men in his corner. But there are millions more women in American than white men, and white women are leaving Trump in droves, because he's taking away the health care families depend upon, failing to protect women, families, and children.

And educated, rich white men are leaving Trump too. So no. He doesn't have the men, and he doesn't have the military either. The Joint Chiefs of Staff oppose Trump at every turn because of his ineptitude and bad decisions, and his refusal to listen to their counsel. He has an ever shrinking base.

If there are any cling-on Trumpo supporters/idolaters our there please explain why Coultergeist is wrong:

“To declare a national emergency, Trump will now have to argue that a bill HE SIGNED was unconstitutional,” she said. “Ask your new AG if this is a good idea.”

“There's no coming back from this. No "emergency" or presidential powers will allow him to build the wall, ever, after he signs this bill. Trump has just agreed to fully open borders.
3:58 PM · Feb 14, 2019 ·

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

What do the MAGAduped here think if Annie’s point?

How about it, conservatives. Has Annie put another nail in Trumpo's political coffin while other pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh are clinging to the Trumpo hate wagon to the bitter and futile end.
Lol
We have an wide open southern border, we have no border security.
We have tons of assholes, illegal aliens flowing across the border… And it’s only getting worse, because far more get a cross undetected than get captured. you fucking moron

Here's the thing. Trump knows the "Emergency Declaration" will be slapped down by the courts and congress. Even he isn't that dense.

But he can go back to the inbred, bible thumping mouth-breathers who voted for him and say, "I tried to keep them Mexicans out. I really tried".
Of course politics will come into play before the safety of the nation, we have untold amount of assholes trying to cross the border and most of them get a cross undetected. Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year.
After all, one illegal alien is far too much... Let alone numbers too large to count

The Great Negotiator!!!

Trump has the men

Trump doesn't have the men. He has a small group of uneducated poor white men in his corner. But there are millions more women in American than white men, and white women are leaving Trump in droves, because he's taking away the health care families depend upon, failing to protect women, families, and children.

And educated, rich white men are leaving Trump too. So no. He doesn't have the men, and he doesn't have the military either. The Joint Chiefs of Staff oppose Trump at every turn because of his ineptitude and bad decisions, and his refusal to listen to their counsel. He has an ever shrinking base.

Wrong dead wrong

Check net worth and degrees and one can see the less degrees with the higher net worth are the wise and winners

The polls on income and who has student debt and living in high cost big cities proves that democrats have been fooled and tricked to get in debt for worthless degrees

Really stupid people and big time losers

The Great Negotiator!!!

Trump has the men

Check the last military poll

Says the military women totally against trump and says the military men totally for trump

This shows they hate each other

Which one will win??

The military women or the military men??

Funny, Illegal aliens are treated better than these families that lost family members to fucked up asshole illegal aliens...

Rustic, post: 21823978
Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year.

That is nothing new so please define the emergency that foot in mouth Trumpo announced this morning that he “didn’t need to do”.

““I could do the wall over a longer period of time ― I didn’t need to do this,” Trump said in a televised speech, even as he contended the situation on the southern border amounted to a national emergency. “But I’d rather do it much faster.””

Trump Declares National Emergency To Fund U.S.-Mexico Border Wall | HuffPost

Trumpo just sabotaged his court case even further.

My god he is an ignorant man.

How do you continue to believe in him?

Forum List

Back