Anomalies and "Problems" with the 2020 Election

Obviously, there was the story of the water main break in Georgia, in critical Fulton County, which occurred as vote counters were still tabulating ballots on election night. The pipe breakage conveniently bought officials time to delay the counting of nearly 40,000 outstanding, outcome-determinative absentee ballots.

What possible difference would delaying the vote tally for a few hours have in the final count?
water main break occurred in the morning and was fixed after 2 hours.

Biden won only 509 counties compared with the 2,500+ won by Trump, or just 16.7 percent of all the nation’s counties, the fewest of any presidential winner in history.

Alpine County is the smallest County in California with 1280 people. It was won by Trump

Los Angeles County is the largest in California with almost 10 million people. It was won by Biden

Those who think winning counties is significant would call that even

COUNTIES DO NOT VOTE
PEOPLE DO

The only thing that matters is the vote of the people and the vote of each state

Counties are meaningless

Of course that's your pathetic response. It wouldn't shock me if you and others like you on here personally participated in ballot stuffing in those major dem districts that got a 'record' turn out.

People live in districts and counties, so you have nothing, no data that shows votes in the counties that Biden won compared to total votes that Clinton got in those same counties 4 years earlier. Gee, I wonder why not. 68% voter turnout, my ass.

Of course that's your pathetic response. It wouldn't shock me if you and others like you on here personally participated in ballot stuffing in those major dem districts that got a 'record' turn out.

People live in districts and counties, so you have nothing, no data that shows votes in the counties that Biden won compared to total votes that Clinton got in those same counties 4 years earlier. Gee, I wonder why not. 68% voter turnout, my ass.

Counties don’t vote…..it’s PEOPLE do
Their total contributes to the state total which decides Electoral Votes

The counties that Hillary won are meaningless
What matters is that Biden got 306 EVs

Voter turnout was higher because more people used mail in ballots. It worked……they were safe and convenient

Counties don’t vote…..it’s PEOPLE do
Their total contributes to the state total which decides Electoral Votes

The counties that Hillary won are meaningless
What matters is that Biden got 306 EVs

Voter turnout was higher because more people used mail in ballots. It worked……they were safe and convenient

Afraid to look at the numbers are you? I don't blame you, I would be too if I were you.

68% voter turn out in Philly, imagine that...

There ya have it

Joe Biden flipped the election in those two hours
Stolen elections with the system rigged and controlled are easy to do. Nancy and Joe made comments about that before the 2020 election, and no one said a thing when they did. I believe that the demonic have to spout their intentions.

Stolen elections with the system rigged and controlled are easy to do. Nancy and Joe made comments about that before the 2020 election, and no one said a thing when they did. I believe that the demonic have to spout their intentions.

You forgot….DOMINION!

The, everyone's against me defense. Are you ever going to be anything other than a little whiney bitch? 😄

Yeah, cause corruption doesn't exist on the left, only the right? :laughing0301: You're a special kind of stupid.

If you think I'm a whiny bitch, I'll take that as a win. :itsok:

The details are quite obvious

Biden 306
Trump 232

Trump lost Big League

See, you're just like Trump, an arrogant asshole who only cares about 'winning'.

The American people are the ones who lost with a corrupt, feeble, old asshole like Biden in office. And you don't give two shits about that, you only care about your own over inflated ego, just like Trump.

See, you're just like Trump, an arrogant asshole who only cares about 'winning'.

The American people are the ones who lost with a corrupt, feeble, old asshole like Biden in office. And you don't give two shits about that, you only care about your own over inflated ego, just like Trump.

You sound like a Crybaby Loser

Get over it, you lost Big League

Forum List

Back