Another active shooter

Colorado has all the measures that
Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C
NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Not my illusion, RW'S are buying more of them.
As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.
So, they weren't confiscated, unless the person, let them be.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

After 3 of the worst Mass Killings in history, Colorado took measures to keep the body count down. Some try and completely stop the killings. Others,like you want to keep the tools available to accomplish it in the most efficient manner. Then there are others like me that know that the killing will still happen and the tools will be available. So we limit the amount of tools that are readily available. It keeps the Fruitcakes from doing a high body count.

Neither fringe side understands and both sides will fight to the death. But not on our watch.

Isn't it interesting that Colorado, one of the most progressive States out there, keeps having these. I wonder what draws these loons to Colorado?

I once drove all the way from Dallas, TX to Denver, CO to have sex with a woman I met online. It wasn't all that good, so I'm guessing it ain't the sex that attracts people to Colorado.

It's probably the pot. Loons love their pot.

Funny, She said the same thing. Could it be your lack of proper equipment? If you have to drive that far to have sex you are having some serious problems.

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Nothing like the RW morons that buy something convinced it will be banned.
No one is more brain dead than that.
"They gonna ban AR's, I'm a gonna git two".

Yes you are correct. The Cult strikes again.

C

Nothing like the RW morons that buy something convinced it will be banned.
No one is more brain dead than that.
"They gonna ban AR's, I'm a gonna git two".

Oh, excuse me. I didn't know there was a limit on how many firearms a person is allowed to own. Or how they're allowed to spend their own money.

I'm glad you straightened me out, would you like to be my personal financial advisor? You might as well be, since you've appointed yourself as such.

Maybe he should be. A banged up ex trucker can't be making that much and could probably use a hint or two. Now if I could only find a Financial Advisor to work for what I can afford to pay him that was worth a damned.

So we limit the amount of tools that are readily available. It keeps the Fruitcakes from doing a high body count.
Nonsense

the goal of the left is to take ALL the guns whether you realize it or not

So you don't go for common sense laws. It's all or nothing. Fine, you may end up with nothing except for people like me.

So you don't go for common sense laws. It's all or nothing.
You dont want common sense laws

the goal of the left is total confiscation of guns from honest citizens

a common sense law would be manditory 5 years in prison or reform school for illegal pocession of a handgun

that would greatly reduce homacides

but instead the legal system is a revolving door for the criminals

a common sense law would be manditory 5 years in prison or reform school for illegal pocession of a handgun

You are telling me what I want, what I should say, when I should say it? Thanks, Ivan. But I think I will stick with the common sense laws that stands in the way of your worst nightmare. We will protect your "Rights" in spite of yourself.

You are telling me what I want, what I should say, when I should say it?
I’m telling you that the actions of libs do not conform with the words you speak

on gun control the left want total confiscation even if you have to do it one tiny step at a time

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
Bush is part of the same cabal as Clinton and Obama....so even though they acted like they hated each other...it was just political theater.

You are telling me what I want, what I should say, when I should say it? Thanks, Ivan. But I think I will stick with the common sense laws that stands in the way of your worst nightmare. We will protect your "Rights" in spite of yourself.

Yes, we know how you guys operate....

Give us what we want to ban now, or we will ban all of them....

Then....

You come back....

Give us what we want to ban now, or we will ban all of them...

Then....

You come back, over and over again telling us that you don't want to ban everything, just what you want to ban at this moment......and over and over again....

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
Bush is part of the same cabal as Clinton and Obama....so even though they acted like they hated each other...it was just political theater.

Actually, I disagree....obama is a racist, so he hated Bush and clinton.....he will play with them for his public image, but he is a racist through and through....

So we limit the amount of tools that are readily available. It keeps the Fruitcakes from doing a high body count.
Nonsense

the goal of the left is to take ALL the guns whether you realize it or not

So you don't go for common sense laws. It's all or nothing. Fine, you may end up with nothing except for people like me.

No problem. We know that no law is enough for the left. They have to disarm us be fore they can enslave us. We KNOW this.

There will be NO compromise with slavers.

Yes, we know how you guys operate....

Give us what we want to ban now, or we will ban all of them....

Then....

You come back....

Give us what we want to ban now, or we will ban all of them...

Then....

You come back, over and over again telling us that you don't want to ban everything, just what you want to ban at this moment......and over and over again....
The left will never be satisfied so there is no reason to compromise with them

Imagine RWNJ's surprise when some one tells them what it takes to ratify or destroy an amendment.
All it takes is five unelected demigods in black robes

and with roberts the left is in danger of achieving that goal

Yes. The country is run by judicial fiat and executive orders now, not the Constitution or any rule of law. Time to accept that fact and move on, either to a return to law or throw it all out. The left wants the latter.
Really?
Not a peep from RW's when their dear leader was signing 220 executive orders, but screamed "dictator" about Obama signing 272 or stacking the courts with RW lawyers, a lot of which, never seen a courtroom.
RW's are obstructing everything Biden proposes, just like they did with Obama.
With Dotard out of office, NOW, RW's want "law'?

Don't give a shit about your sniveling attempt at deflection, and I've pointed out before that the use of judicial fiat came about under Lincoln and continued for the next40+ years under corporate controlled politicians mainly rialroads at first then bankers and stock market manipulators, it's where the corporate personhood' scam got its start during the Gilded Age'. I'm not right winger, you're just too stupid to think for yourself and settle for knee jerk reactionary rubbish popular with your peer group. With over 300 giant multi-national corps backing your Democrats the REpublicans aren't the Party you need to worry about, dunbass.

You are amazingly full of shit. Every single mass shooter has been on law enforcement radar, and they were allowed to do their evil deeds.

You are just another idiot propagandist pushing the CACA agenda.

Not quite true but close. More accurately stated that all Americans are on the police's radar as potential mass shooters.

And in this case the police had no idea which American was taking out his/her fellow Americans until after the fact.

Americans have a 2A right to carry their AR's into grocery stores, churches, or wherever and are not criminals until they start pulling the triggers.

Can we use this topic for something useful, such as supplying full body armour for all Americans, including small light weight versions for the little tykes?
Your opinion of the vast majority of Americans is ridiculous, and you are just trolling with your devil's advocate bullcrap.

I'm trying to help but that's mostly for Canada's sake. I can explain if you ask politeily.

Find you something else to do in Canada, and stay out of America's struggles going on. We know how to fix the bullcrap, and it will be fixed without your kind edging it on.

Your request is denied.

Right now we have allowed alot of bad things to take hold in America, but it's not the first time. It will be fixed, but the Americans are just a patient peaceful bunch of people, and so all avenue's to gain peace by diplomacy, and through proper elections will be first. If that don't work, then it will just be a matter of time before the leftist will begin to turn inward unto themselves, otherwise just like a bunch of bank robbers who are about to split the loot, but in the untrustworthy act begin destroying each other because they were just greedy and power hungry in the end (hate their own selves).

The good folk's will just sit back and watch as history repeats itself yet again and again, and they (the good folks), will never have to raise a hand in it. Just look at how self destructive the left is over time. Do your history work if studying America.

America is the most UNpeaceful nation in the world but I don't know whether that should be blamed on either leftists or rightists. I see the two terms confusing now with Americans, especially since the working class rose up with it's silly attempt at revolution.

I see progress for America as the working people who support both parties are beginning to come together as a worthy adversary of the very wealthy ruling class.

We can discuss the issue further if you can keep yourself under control. The vicious anger doesn't work with Canadians. (we're all commies you know)

Moron....the majority of crime guns come from local gun stores...purchased by straw buyers who can pass any background check...you doofus.

True that the situation is very close to hopeless, but parents of little children who aren't safe in their schools, aren't going to give up.

Some particulary aggrieved parent could step over the line and create his own shooting. Gun shows in crowded rooms should begin taking safety precautions.

Chicago can try to regulate access to guns but all the bad people do is run to a red state and buy what they want.

Add it all up together and address it all at the same time.
There are two very big solutions, even though both are 'close' to impossible.

1. Eliminate America's bloodlust for more wars, that justify killing people with guns.

2. Eliminate the right to own and carry handguns indiscriminately on the streets.

It should be easy to understand how both are interdependent on each other Without improving attitudes to eliminate the first, there can be no will to follow through with any solutions.

Don't give up, the problem only gets worse and now is being propelled by political hate that was promoted during the Trump regime.

We can come together on the idea that what I own, carry or keep in my home is absolutely none of your business, though.
If you can learn to mind your own, and keep your nose where it belongs, which is out of other people's business, then maybe we can talk....... but I'll need to see a demonstrated record of your ability to do so, say at least 25 years worth, first.

Until then, the answer to anything you ask for is, "No."

BFYTW

Until you can get your anger under control you are answering all questions on which I have an interest.

Americans expressing their anger is probably the only way forward for the near future. It becomes violence and that needs to be experienced by Americans to an extreme.

The left in America, if there is such a thing now that can still be distinguished from the right, can't possibly win a big shootup on the streets of America. Many Americans may die and black people's deaths will exceed white people's deaths disproportionally.

The glimmer of hope in it not getting to that is in the confusion brought on by Trump when he encouraged the working class American to act out against bad government.

Neither the rioters or Trump understood that they were about to take down bad government that was Trump's own corporate bidders.

Antifa and the proud boys, and all the other violent groups are really just the same violent and trod upon Americans, with different hats.

Forum List

Back