🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers...

check the links posted up by pro-gun people.....they decimate the emotional laden fantasy whims of the gun grabber nutters.

To a person.....the gun grabber nuts want all societies living in a fucking bubble.

gay

There was nothing about gangs in that article.

And the fact is, most victims of murder know their killers.

Expanded Homicide Data - Crime in the United States 2009

• In 2009, 24.2 percent of victims were slain by family members; 53.8 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.). The relationship of murder victims and offenders was unknown in 43.9 percent of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter incidents in 2009. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 10.)

It's still not the fault if the gun. Until we get our heads out of our asses and look for the reasons that this kind if violence happens, it will continue despite any ban of any weapon. As long as the looney left continues to blame the tool, the violence will continue and innocent law abiding people will lose their rights AND their lives.

It's the "tools" who need a bunch of gunz to enjoy life, and one or two strapped to their body to walk down the street, who have created the problem. Need to put a brake on gun proliferation like the Australians had the guts/foresight to do in 1996. The sooner we do something, the less gunz we will have to deal with when we finally bite the bullet.

Too bad gun accumullators won't do it voluntarily by limiting the number and types of weapons they fondle.

How do you propose to keep guns out of the hands of gang members?

first, as I am near Chicago...how are you keeping guns out of the hands of gangs now...since Chicago still is fighting allowing gun stores and only since January have they had concealed carry...up till then...the strictest gun control measures of any city...and it did no good...

You can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...so you punish them when you catch them breaking those laws and you lock them up a long time...works everytime it is tried...that is how you use the law to stop gang members...if long sentences are imposed...as they are in Japan...then the smart ones will stop carrying, and the dumb ones will be locked up...

I know...it goes against every control impulse you have, but making laws that only law abiding citizens will follow hasn't helped...has it....again...look at chicago...

Need to put a brake on gun proliferation like the Australians had the guts/foresight to do in 1996.

You do realize that gun levels are back to 1996 levels in Australia.

You do realize that currently, Australian gun crime is confined to "bikey" gangs and immigrant communities

You do realize that the only reason they haven't had mass shootings is that no one has decided to do them yet...because they have all the ingredients...guns and people...but when it happens there...it will be as bad as the mass shooting in South Korea, and Norway, where the killer faced no armed resistance until police arrived...hours later...

first, as I am near Chicago...how are you keeping guns out of the hands of gangs now...since Chicago still is fighting allowing gun stores and only since January have they had concealed carry...up till then...the strictest gun control measures of any city...and it did no good...

You can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...so you punish them when you catch them breaking those laws and you lock them up a long time...works everytime it is tried...that is how you use the law to stop gang members...if long sentences are imposed...as they are in Japan...then the smart ones will stop carrying, and the dumb ones will be locked up...

I know...it goes against every control impulse you have, but making laws that only law abiding citizens will follow hasn't helped...has it....again...look at chicago...

Folks don't have to go far to get a gun in Chicago.

Wrong. You are still blaming the gun. What about the willingness to do violence? Until we take our heads out of our asses and look at that, we will only do harm.

Take away the guns, their ability to do violence will be diminished.

as usual..........fAiL.........owning guns hasn't been this popular since 1959!!! Almost 21 million sales so far this year!!:up:

Indeed.......the gun nuts are loving it!!!

IN 2014, the gun grabbers are politically irrelevant except in far left districts = lOsInG biG

Gallup Poll Support for gun control is waning opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

Anyway.......Harvard University slammed dunked on the whole topic a little over a year ago........after a long research period, they concluded >>>

MORE GUNS = less crimes

Not even debatable.......the summary >>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Sentiments of the far left gun gabbers gets.........

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Here is the entire paper >>>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Note that all the gun grabbers on this thread are fond of throwing out conjecture and emotional rants which are the standard for these people. But facts are facts........take peoples guns and they are fucked.

But, more gunz are not the reason for less crime. Nice try.

OK NRAbots

You know what, I don't think pro self defense people even mind having the instant check system...you give them your name, they check the data base to make sure you aren't a felon and you can buy the gun....

The biggest thing with that...no permanent record...you either pass or fail, no lists are kept...

That is called meeting half way....come join us...

But, more gunz are not the reason for less crime. Nice try.

Sorry, all the research says you are wrong...more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens leads to less interpersonal crime...criminals start targeting empty homes and businesses...

Folks don't have to go far to get a gun in Chicago.

You know...there are cities in this country that have concealed carry, open carry and have all sorts of gun stores...and they still don't have the murder rate of chicago...their criminals don't have to leave their city to steal guns...yet Chicago...with all of its restrictions on law abiding citizens has more murders with guns...

Why...Chicago has a huge gang problem...and is a hub of the international drug trade, MS-13 has embeded itself in the community around Midway Airport...New York will have increasing numbers of gun crimes since they stopped the stop and frisk program...which helped keep gun crime down...

It is generations of teenagers having and raising children on welfare, with no adult role models except gang members and other criminals that cause violent crime...not guns...the children raised in these democrat cities grow up without the ability to feel empathy, compassion or regret...just ask the teenagers who murdered the 9 year old here in Chicago...

You do realize that 24 of the 25 most violent cities in America have been run by democrats for decades...it is their policies, not guns that are the problem...

"Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers..."

Another moronic, pointless thread from the OP.

And once again the usual nitwits from the right chime in to exhibit their ignorance and stupidity, reflecting poorly on gun owners and jeopardizing the Second Amendment right.

and another nitwit post from you who seems to only post to bitch and moan...never starting your own thread to direct the issue and discussion the way you think it should be...so lead, follow or shut the **** up...if you are such a ******* scholar and such a persuasive debater than you should actually do something useful instead of crying like a little baby about other people's posts...grow up, grow a pair and do something other than whining and crying...

You are the reason the 2nd amendment will be in danger...you sit there and bitch and whine while the anti gunners drag every dead body into the view of a camera...and you sit there and complain about my posts...what a lazy ass whiner...

Other than that you seem like a nice person...

Last edited:
"Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers..."

Another moronic, pointless thread from the OP.

And once again the usual nitwits from the right chime in to exhibit their ignorance and stupidity, reflecting poorly on gun owners and jeopardizing the Second Amendment right.

10303936_685020491547589_6053966631765495308_n.jpg

• In 2009, 24.2 percent of victims were slain by family members; 53.8 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.). The relationship of murder victims and offenders was unknown in 43.9 percent of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter incidents in 2009. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 10.)
The data you cite are correct and accurate, of course – only a delusional moron would seek to dispute them.

And as you've correctly noted in another thread, the Heller ruling was 5 – 4, not an overwhelming majority, a ruling that could conceivably be overturned at some time in the future.

Nonetheless, current Second Amendment jurisprudence does in fact codify an individual right to possess a firearm pursuant to the right to self-defense. Moreover, one is not required to justify the exercising of a right as a 'prerequisite' to indeed do so, including the Second Amendment right.

It is true that a gun in the home is more likely to kill a family member than an intruder, it is true that one is more likely to be killed with a gun by someone he knows, and it is true that acts of self-defense with a firearm are rare in the context of overall crime statistics.

None of this, however, undermines, mitigates, or otherwise invalidates the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, only the deranged extremists on the right are capable of doing that.

It's still not the fault if the gun. Until we get our heads out of our asses and look for the reasons that this kind if violence happens, it will continue despite any ban of any weapon. As long as the looney left continues to blame the tool, the violence will continue and innocent law abiding people will lose their rights AND their lives.

It's the "tools" who need a bunch of gunz to enjoy life, and one or two strapped to their body to walk down the street, who have created the problem. Need to put a brake on gun proliferation like the Australians had the guts/foresight to do in 1996. The sooner we do something, the less gunz we will have to deal with when we finally bite the bullet.

Too bad gun accumullators won't do it voluntarily by limiting the number and types of weapons they fondle.

meh

limpwrister emotional rants are gay as are wiffle ball bat self defense arsenals.

My posted research from Harvard University on page one of this thread schools the gayness.

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/5013000307_cac34c7f44_z-1.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
H

And again, from having posted it before...guns save lives and stop violent crime at least 760,000 times a year and that number could be as high as 3 million times a year. These numbers come from research from at least 15 different studies, conducted over 19 years...and that doesn't include obama's study from the CDS that found the number of times a gun is used to save a life and stop violent crime comes in at 500,000 times a year...and that came from studying 19 different gun studies....

Uh, guy, according to the FBI, only 201 cases of homicide with a gun by civilians in 2011 were ruled "Justifiable Self Defense".

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 15

So what you are going to have us believe is that 100,000 or 760,000 or 3,000,000 "Defensive Gun Uses" happen every year, and only 200 of them resulted in a dead body.

So you are saying that 99.8% to 99.9992% of the time, your Second Amendment Purist WHIPS OUT HIS GUN and yet is able to face down his attacker by force of will without having to shoot him dead.

Given the murder fantasies we see here by Gun Enthusiasts every day, the folks who idolize Zimmerman because he was "living the dream", I really find this hard to believe.

The fact that there are over 100k times in which a gun is used to stop a crime, and only 201 criminals shot dead pretty much disproves your theory that gun buffs are chomping at the bit to shoot people. This claim of yours that gun buffs fantasize about killing is as bogus as many of your "factoids".

The quote I posted came from that article...you may need to re read the article...

Here it is again...

What did increase with gun ownership? The incidence in murders committed by loved ones, friends, and acquaintances, such as rival gang members.

So what is the problem? If I am a gang member and I have no felony conviction and no domestic violence conviction, why shouldn't I have a gun to protect myself from the same type of criminal that you and your kind are scared to death of? If it means that I, unlike you, have to shoot someone, well that is why I have a gun. Right?

So what is the problem with gang banger's having a gun legally? Is it just because the gang member is more inclined to use them? So? You would use your gun if you had to. Right?

The quote I posted came from that article...you may need to re read the article...

Here it is again...

What did increase with gun ownership? The incidence in murders committed by loved ones, friends, and acquaintances, such as rival gang members.

So what is the problem? If I am a gang member and I have no felony conviction and no domestic violence conviction, why shouldn't I have a gun to protect myself from the same type of criminal that you and your kind are scared to death of? If it means that I, unlike you, have to shoot someone, well that is why I have a gun. Right?

So what is the problem with gang banger's having a gun legally? Is it just because the gang member is more inclined to use them? So? You would use your gun if you had to. Right?

If you have a gang member with no felony convictions and he is old enough to own a gun, then yes he should be able to buy.

H

And again, from having posted it before...guns save lives and stop violent crime at least 760,000 times a year and that number could be as high as 3 million times a year. These numbers come from research from at least 15 different studies, conducted over 19 years...and that doesn't include obama's study from the CDS that found the number of times a gun is used to save a life and stop violent crime comes in at 500,000 times a year...and that came from studying 19 different gun studies....

Uh, guy, according to the FBI, only 201 cases of homicide with a gun by civilians in 2011 were ruled "Justifiable Self Defense".

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 15

So what you are going to have us believe is that 100,000 or 760,000 or 3,000,000 "Defensive Gun Uses" happen every year, and only 200 of them resulted in a dead body.

So you are saying that 99.8% to 99.9992% of the time, your Second Amendment Purist WHIPS OUT HIS GUN and yet is able to face down his attacker by force of will without having to shoot him dead.

Given the murder fantasies we see here by Gun Enthusiasts every day, the folks who idolize Zimmerman because he was "living the dream", I really find this hard to believe.

The fact that there are over 100k times in which a gun is used to stop a crime, and only 201 criminals shot dead pretty much disproves your theory that gun buffs are chomping at the bit to shoot people. This claim of yours that gun buffs fantasize about killing is as bogus as many of your "factoids".

So, you gun fans have stopped all this crime without having to shoot anyone. So what did you do after you stopped the crime from happening? Just let the criminal go about his business? Nice.

A open carry person recently stopped a robbery from happening at a Circle K store in Dayton Ohio. The open carry person let the would be robber go. And the robber went down the street and robbed a different store.

Is that your idea of the benefit of carrying a weapon? The criminal wasn't robbing the open carry person. He just happened to be in the store, stopped that crime from happening and let the criminal go. Why is that good?

Is some form of vigilante justice what you all are looking for? Where you all get to decide the severity of the crime and whether or not the criminal should be arrested? That won't end well.

Here it is again...

If you have a gang member with no felony convictions and he is old enough to own a gun, then yes he should be able to buy.

OK then. SO why is gang member violence such an issue for other gun lovers? They ain't killing no one but themselves usually. And they are just using their constitutional right to protect themselves. Glad we got the gang bangers off the hook for all the unnecessary gun violence.

They are just exercising their right of self protection. Good for them and us. How come the NRA doesn't support gang bangers with owning guns? Legally that is.

Forum List

Back