🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers...

There was nothing about gangs in that article.

And the fact is, most victims of murder know their killers.

Expanded Homicide Data - Crime in the United States 2009

• In 2009, 24.2 percent of victims were slain by family members; 53.8 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.). The relationship of murder victims and offenders was unknown in 43.9 percent of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter incidents in 2009. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 10.)

It's still not the fault if the gun. Until we get our heads out of our asses and look for the reasons that this kind if violence happens, it will continue despite any ban of any weapon. As long as the looney left continues to blame the tool, the violence will continue and innocent law abiding people will lose their rights AND their lives.

It's the "tools" who need a bunch of gunz to enjoy life, and one or two strapped to their body to walk down the street, who have created the problem. Need to put a brake on gun proliferation like the Australians had the guts/foresight to do in 1996. The sooner we do something, the less gunz we will have to deal with when we finally bite the bullet.

Too bad gun accumullators won't do it voluntarily by limiting the number and types of weapons they fondle.
Oh look... an anti-gun loon arguing from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Surprise surprise.

Oh, so now I am spinning the numbers. You insist on using the suicide numbers when it helps your argument, but demand it not be used when it doesn't? lmao

And cultural differences only apply when they are in your favor?

This is why you are laughed at and ridiculed. You are simply dishonest.

cultural differences only apply when there ARE cultural differences.

Your argument is that Americans should just suck up the slaughter of schoolchildren by crazy people because, hey, that's "our culture".

[

Because I prefer our freedoms to the illusion of safety. Joe obviously does not.

Uh, I don't consider "Freedom" to let Joker Holmes be able to buy a small arsenal and mow down moviegoers.

Honestly, i'm not feeling free if I have to worry about that sort of thing.

Again you focus on the tiniest minority of shooting deaths. Less than 1% of gun deaths, as a matter of fact.

And you also insist that gun dealers be able to do psychological evaluations over the counter in a shop. But you give mental health professionals a free pass for not taking steps to prevent their patients from killing people. Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Mental health professionals aren't handing these guys the ability to slaughter a lot of people. Gun shop owners are.

Oh, so now I am spinning the numbers. You insist on using the suicide numbers when it helps your argument, but demand it not be used when it doesn't? lmao

Your argument is that Americans should just suck up the slaughter of schoolchildren by crazy people because, hey, that's "our culture".

Until we do something about murdering Muslims, your cry will continue to be what it is all other times,

'A waste of time'

-Geaux

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

[

Because I prefer our freedoms to the illusion of safety. Joe obviously does not.

Uh, I don't consider "Freedom" to let Joker Holmes be able to buy a small arsenal and mow down moviegoers.

Again you focus on the tiniest minority of shooting deaths. Less than 1% of gun deaths, as a matter of fact.

And you also insist that gun dealers be able to do psychological evaluations over the counter in a shop. But you give mental health professionals a free pass for not taking steps to prevent their patients from killing people. Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Mental health professionals aren't handing these guys the ability to slaughter a lot of people. Gun shop owners are.

The cost and risk to live in America. You recall 'acceptable risk' right?

-Geaux

[

Until we do something about murdering Muslims, your cry will continue to be what it is all other times,

'A waste of time'

-Geaux

uh, guy, the only reason why we have a problem with "murdering" Muslims is we go into their countries and fuck with them.

[

'A waste of time'

-Geaux

uh, guy, the only reason why we have a problem with "murdering" Muslims is we go into their countries and fuck with them.

See you have a reason in your head. Need to do something about murdering muslims killing our youth and elders.

-Geaux

[

The most superficial of outlooks.

The mental health professional is trained to recognize the symptoms and signs of danger. The gun store clerk is not.
The mental health professional has access to a system to report unstable patients. The gun store clerk does not.
The mental health professional spends hours and hours talking with the patient. The gun stork clerk does not.

You rant about giving the lunatic the tool. The mental health professional sees the symptoms and ignores them, and leave the patient free to do what they want. They are far more responsible than the gun store clerk.

[

The mental health professional is trained to recognize the symptoms and signs of danger. The gun store clerk is not.
The mental health professional has access to a system to report unstable patients. The gun store clerk does not.
The mental health professional spends hours and hours talking with the patient. The gun stork clerk does not.

You rant about giving the lunatic the tool. The mental health professional sees the symptoms and ignores them, and leave the patient free to do what they want. They are far more responsible than the gun store clerk.

without the tool, the lunatic can't do that much damage.

and the gun shop owners know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Hey, remember when you had that slaughter at Newton and the gun industry and sellers came up with a bunch of new policies to keep that from every happening again?

Nope.

Instead, they rushed to Congress and made damned sure no one passed any laws to keep that from happening again.

Hey Winterborn. A salesman sold Adam Lanza's mother a knock off AR because she indicated that she and her son wanted to go target shooting.

Why didn't the salesman recommend a single shot, bolt action .22?

You think he wishes he had done something different given the fact of what happened and how the weapon he sold was used?

Or was it just, OH well, Business as usual in the gun store. Why sell a cheap .22 when he could sell a much more expensive weapon. Right? Do those salesmen get paid on commission?

But you are saying that the japanese should just suck up the tragedies of the suicides. You are being a hypocrite. Admitting it is the first step.

[

without the tool, the lunatic can't do that much damage.

and the gun shop owners know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Hey, remember when you had that slaughter at Newton and the gun industry and sellers came up with a bunch of new policies to keep that from every happening again?

Nope.

Instead, they rushed to Congress and made damned sure no one passed any laws to keep that from happening again.
The mental health professionals KNOW what the patient is capable of doing. The store clerk does not.

Yes they did rush to stop knee-jerk reactions. Because lunatics like you wanted to pass laws that would effect 65 million gun owners and still not stop anything. The type of weapon is not the issue. As I have said before, a couple of revolvers would have done the same thing in Sandy Hook.

Hey Winterborn. A salesman sold Adam Lanza's mother a knock off AR because she indicated that she and her son wanted to go target shooting.

Why didn't the salesman recommend a single shot, bolt action .22?

You think he wishes he had done something different given the fact of what happened and how the weapon he sold was used?

Or was it just, OH well, Business as usual in the gun store. Why sell a cheap .22 when he could sell a much more expensive weapon. Right? Do those salesmen get paid on commission?

Does the store clerk regret selling her a rifle? Who knows. You and I certainly don't.

I doubt they get paid on commission. None of the stores I know about do.

Nancy Lanza probably went in asking for a specific type of firearm. Since it is exceedingly rare that someone buys one to shoot school children, and since the federal gov't approved the sale, and since the clerk had no way of knowing the mental state of her son, there was no reason to deny the sale.

But you are saying that the japanese should just suck up the tragedies of the suicides. You are being a hypocrite. Admitting it is the first step.

I think that's kind of up to the Japanese. frankly, they aren't disembowling themselves or flying planes into aircraft carriers, that's kind of progress when they are just hanging themselves in a forest.

[
Nancy Lanza probably went in asking for a specific type of firearm. Since it is exceedingly rare that someone buys one to shoot school children, and since the federal gov't approved the sale, and since the clerk had no way of knowing the mental state of her son, there was no reason to deny the sale.

Maybe the clerk should have bothered to find out.

Frankly, all of Nancy's relatives knew she was a crazy prepper arming herself like the Zombies were coming.

The Gun Store probably considered her a 'Preferred customer".

The mental health professionals KNOW what the patient is capable of doing. The store clerk does not.

Yes they did rush to stop knee-jerk reactions. Because lunatics like you wanted to pass laws that would effect 65 million gun owners and still not stop anything. The type of weapon is not the issue. As I have said before, a couple of revolvers would have done the same thing in Sandy Hook.

Oh, gosh. 65 million gun owners might have to fill out an extra bit of paperwork. Oh, the horror of it.

Hey, you know what, they put up a stop sign on my street last week because they had an accident. Now, here's the thing, it's a real pain for the hundreds of us who didn't have an accident... but it was probably still a good idea.

[

Maybe the clerk should have bothered to find out.

Frankly, all of Nancy's relatives knew she was a crazy prepper arming herself like the Zombies were coming.

The Gun Store probably considered her a 'Preferred customer".

The clerk used the NICS to check to see if they were allowed to buy a gun. The federal gov't approved the sale. There is no way he could know about Nancy Lanza's son's mental health.

You know, you should start a campaign to remove the need for so much education and training for mental health professionals. I mean, you insist that a store clerk is able to diagnose serious mental disorders by talking with them for 10 or 15 minutes. Why do we have mental health professionals go to school for years and years?

Forum List

Back