Another Biden convict avoids jail.

More special treatment for the Biden crime family.

DUI is not a serious crime on the first offense.

I have literally had one tossed out on procedural bullshit.

Nothingburger
She was on two + controlled substances and crashed her car.....luckily into a tree and not another vehicle.

Two days ago, Donald Trump pardoned 4 men who killed 20 innocent civilians and wounded 20 more. One of these men shot a baby in the head. Trump didn't think these crimes were worthy of these men being in jail.

And here you are complaining Biden's niece should be in jail for harming no one but herself.

Your priorities are really fucked.

OK. You irritated me again. Did a quick search to see what kind of huge fines is took to get her out of spending 3 to 5 days in jail to remind of better behavior, as I have seen locally, though often amounting to nights only and a big fine, and this for people that do not employ and pay high priced lawyers. Fines? What fines? Found the $1,990 fine. Not particularly high even by TN standards and certainly not high enough to teach somebody a lesson. As for the community service, I don't think there will be pictures of Caroline spending Saturdays and Sundays in an orange vest picking up litter on the county roads or interstate.
You are right (again in this case) to point it out, and nothing right wing reactionary about it. Seen wealthy pay out big bucks to get out of stuff, but that was not even the case this time. Political connects appears to be the most likely answer. Neither community, society, or the young Biden girl served in this, meaning we will probably see her again in other trouble.

Two thousand dollars is a significant fine. Plus the cost of her auto insurance skyrocketing, the hassle of setting up appointments, seeing counselors, as for public service, I didn't see that in the article but if she has that, picking up trash is not the only way to fulfill that requirement. There are hundreds of different jobs they can do.

I'll be the first to scream favoritism or whatever if something worthwhile comes along, this just ain't it. In my humble opinion.

Are you upset because it's a Biden or because, like the Trump Crime Family, the rich get off with a slap on the wrist in our system?
What crimes has a Trump family member been convicted of?
Coyote surely you weren't just being a fuckwit troll, right?

You have something to back up this troll post, correct?

Let's see it.

Nothingburger
She was on two + controlled substances and crashed her car.....luckily into a tree and not another vehicle.

Two days ago, Donald Trump pardoned 4 men who killed 20 innocent civilians and wounded 20 more. One of these men shot a baby in the head. Trump didn't think these crimes were worthy of these men being in jail.

And here you are complaining Biden's niece should be in jail for harming no one but herself.

Your priorities are really fucked.
Not a Trump thread, you raving lunatic.

Start one on that topic and we will discuss it, Fucktard.

Oh, and provide links if you do. Nobody here believes a word you post without documentation, you lying sack of Canuck shit.

Nothingburger
Was it her first offense? If so, then, I agree, this isn't the big deal it's made out to be.
I assume so because of her age but honestly don't know.
Either way how many of us have drank and drove?
Not to say it's no big deal because it certainly is but it doesn't rise to the level of political corruption.
You just proved you didnt bother to even read the link.

Go get educated.
I didn't read the link because it's not important to me. Young people do stupid shit all the time. There is no need to destroy their lives over it regardless of what "class" she hails from.

Not everything is wrapped up in money and politics. I have done much worse and skated.
She is 33, was on more than 2 controlled substances, and smashed her car into a tree.............thankfully instead of innocent people.

The fact you defend that makes you look like an idiot.

Nothingburger
Was it her first offense? If so, then, I agree, this isn't the big deal it's made out to be.
Not to say it's no big deal because it certainly is but it doesn't rise to the level of political corruption.

Go get educated.
I didn't read the link because it's not important to me. Young people do stupid shit all the time. There is no need to destroy their lives over it regardless of what "class" she hails from.

Not everything is wrapped up in money and politics. I have done much worse and skated.

But their actions could also just as easily destroy the lives of others in the process. I think the penalty needs to be progressive (ie - first offense vs third offense) but youth alone can't excuse it.
Countless kids get busted for driving under the influence EVERY WEEK yet we only hear about the "connected" kids.

Hmmmm
33 year old "kid".

When I have said "Biden crime family" I only meant it euphemistically.
It seems to be literally true, however.

Just to be clear on two counts.

1. That video was just me being a smartass about breaking the quote chain lol

2. I had 5 dwi's before I quit drinking and driving. I never hurt anyone but myself but that isn't the point.
I am not connected and I was NEVER sentenced to jail time as a result. I did have some financially debilitating fines that ran into the tens of thousands and other assortment of punishments but I digress.
Did I get special treatment because I was "connected"?
2. I had 5 dwi's before I quit drinking and driving.

Ahhhh..............now we know why you are defending this fuckstick.

Nothingburger

Go get educated.

She is 33, was on more than 2 controlled substances, and smashed her car into a tree.............thankfully instead of innocent people.

Defending?

First dwi is first dwi. Period, end of story

Nothingburger

Go get educated.

But their actions could also just as easily destroy the lives of others in the process. I think the penalty needs to be progressive (ie - first offense vs third offense) but youth alone can't excuse it.
Countless kids get busted for driving under the influence EVERY WEEK yet we only hear about the "connected" kids.

Hmmmm
33 year old "kid".
First dwi?

15 to life!

Get a grip

Nothingburger

Go get educated.

Defending?

We have already established you think anyone should get away with 5 DWI's.

You have zero credibility on the topic.

Nothingburger

Go get educated.

Defending?

We have already established you think anyone should get away with 5 DWI's.

You have zero credibility on the topic.
My credibility isn't the subject, your partisanship is.

And yeah I have 5. I am also honest with both myself and this board. More than I can say about most on here so you can shove your judgment up your ass.

Untrue.
Google will assist you in searching for facts.

Certainly not Google if you're searching for unbiased facts. Even you know that Google uses algorithms that exclude conservative sites. So how is that any help?

No matter how hard conservatives try, they will never make Biden’s family seem as corrupt and dishonest as Trump’s truly is.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

As you know, the penalty IS progressive, as it is in the vast majority of cases.

I don't doubt it one bit. Most people don't go to prison for what he was convicted of.
Sentencing recommendations for Manafort’s crimes were two decades.

So, yeah, your comment is bullshit. He got off easy the way it was.

Forum List

Back