Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

I'm sure there is a vicious and underhanded way of persuading these perverts to leave certain businesses alone.
That is the Christian way.......
Yes. There is no requirement that Christians must renounce Christianity and embrace perversions to remain Christian.

The law prevents throwing the perverts out. The law requires compliance with pervert demands. Christianity requires that the law be obeyed. Nothing is said about finding a way to persuade the perverts to leave you alone.

[
"As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple...."

As always, that's the key. The couple can choose to just let the bakers be who they are and find another baker, or they can choose to have them punished.

You are still wrong. The way to win hearts and minds is not to allow businesses which are open to the public to exercise bigotry.

You will always be wrong on that point. You can choose to learn or not.

When you stand up for what's right, you can't be wrong. When you stand up against bigoted faggots who think everyone should do to suit them, you are always on the right side of things.

When you stand up for what's right, you can't be wrong. When you stand up against bigoted Christian assholes who think everyone should do what suits them, you are always on the right side of things.
You think everyone should do just what suits you.

Exactly!

The world would be a much better place once everyone realized that I am right.....LOL...

The world would be much better if you retroactively aborted yourself.

[
"As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple...."

As always, that's the key. The couple can choose to just let the bakers be who they are and find another baker, or they can choose to have them punished.

You are still wrong. The way to win hearts and minds is not to allow businesses which are open to the public to exercise bigotry.

When you stand up for what's right, you can't be wrong. When you stand up against bigoted faggots who think everyone should do to suit them, you are always on the right side of things.

When you stand up for what's right, you can't be wrong. When you stand up against bigoted Christian assholes who think everyone should do what suits them, you are always on the right side of things.

You don't stand up for what's right. You support perverted faggots who demand others be forced to do for them.

[

You don't stand up for what's right. You support perverted faggots who demand others be forced to do for them.

You don't stand up for what's right. You support perverted bigots who refuse to sell to someone because of their bigotry.

[

Exactly!

The world would be a much better place once everyone realized that I am right.....LOL...

Ah that is the Christian way- hoping for someone's death- or even more so- suggesting that someone commit suicide.

Exactly how Jesus told you to live......

I'm sure there is a vicious and underhanded way of persuading these perverts to leave certain businesses alone.
That is the Christian way.......
Yes. There is no requirement that Christians must renounce Christianity and embrace perversions to remain Christian.

The law prevents throwing the perverts out. The law requires compliance with pervert demands. Christianity requires that the law be obeyed. Nothing is said about finding a way to persuade the perverts to leave you alone.

True the law in Texas does require people to serve Christian perverts- because a business in Texas cannot refuse to sell to someone because of their religion.

[

Exactly!

Ah that is the Christian way- hoping for someone's death- or even more so- suggesting that someone commit suicide.

Jesus wouldn't tolerate your acceptance of perversion.

[

You don't stand up for what's right. You support perverted bigots who refuse to sell to someone because of their bigotry.

I don't stand up for what YOU think is right. I support people standing up for their beliefs. You support forcing those standing up for what's right to do it the way YOU want them to do it. That makes you a bigot.

[

Exactly!

Jesus and I would be having beers together, and he would be warning everyone about hateful bigots like you that wish people would commit suicide.

[

I don't stand up for what YOU think is right. I support people standing up for their beliefs. You support forcing those standing up for what's right to do it the way YOU want them to do it. That makes you a bigot.

No- you support the rights of bigots to their bigotry.

Meanwhile- I think that business's should treat their customers equally and not discriminate against them because the customer is black or Christian or Jewish or gay.

Exactly!

Jesus and I would be having beers together, and he would be warning everyone about hateful bigots like you that wish people would commit suicide.

Jesus would be telling you like he did the woman at the well to go and sin no more.

Tell me all about how Jesus wants you to tell people to go commit suicide.

Jesus would be telling you like he did the woman at the well to go and sin no more.

Tell me all about how Jesus wants you to tell people to go commit suicide.

Tell me about how Jesus would be drinking beer with you.

[

Meanwhile- I think that business's should treat their customers equally and not discriminate against them because the customer is black or Christian or Jewish or gay.

They can be bigots as long as they are doing no actual harm. Hurt feelings are not actual harm.

There you go, forcing your morality on others, and using government to do it.

[

If you think homosexuals should expect someone to set aside their beliefs so the homo can be served, you support bigots.

What harm has come to a homosexual told no to having a cake baked for them?

so you support a business being required to serve a naked customer?

[

They can be bigots as long as they are doing no actual harm. Hurt feelings are not actual harm.

There you go, forcing your morality on others, and using government to do it.

Apparently homos being told no is harmful at least in their minds.

[

If you think homosexuals should expect someone to set aside their beliefs so the homo can be served, you support bigots.

Gays should expect those engaged in public commerce to treat their customers in accordance with the law.

Forum List

Back