Another civil resistance discussion

It isn't? It's either right, or wrong.....good, or evil.....conservative, or liberal.....

Sitting on the fence will destroy America.....
Yet you refuse to see the good or evil on both sides, only one.....which tells me how myopic you be...
I don't see a good side to evil.....
Every human has both good and evil, it depends which one you feed that grows...It's not a one party issue..
:clap2:
You and moonboy I consider evil.....so.....
Someday you can stop living in your box...

Every human has both good and evil, it depends which one you feed that grows...It's not a one party issue..

I believe humanity is the perfect design, and anything disrespecting our human nature is immoral. I do not care for subjective goods and evils.

Civil disobedience in the US has many more avenues than violence....Why destroy what was built to want change? It just never made any sense to me..

It depends.

Do you believe what was built should stand? I do not like the state, ruling class, military-industrial complex, or government goons (cops)

Yes...That is why the petition of redress was included in the Constitution............

The question is more in regards to others.

I do not believe in the constitution. Why would someone that does not believe in the constitution want its continued existence.

Yet you refuse to see the good or evil on both sides, only one.....which tells me how myopic you be...
I don't see a good side to evil.....
:clap2:
You and moonboy I consider evil.....so.....
Someday you can stop living in your box...
I hope the same for you being able to leave the democrat plantation.......

What's propaganda by deed?

Promotion through direct action.

An element of anarchist thought,which maintains that the best way to propagate is through your actions and not through words.
I suppose you're being tremendously fuzzy because its all illegal. You guys wear the masks to protests and disrupt the proceedings causing violence and chaos. Not a fan.

Because it is a more civilized way to operate...

What a lame argument.

The modern conceptualization of civilization is the least civilized social construction in history. I wont settle for evil due to some junk pseudo-philosophy about acting "civilized."

I suppose you're being tremendously fuzzy because its all illegal.

What are you talking about?

Propaganda by the deed is what I told you it was. It is almost always illegal, but not always violent. Technically when the Sons of Liberty dressed up as Mohawk Indians and threw crates of tea off boston harbor, that was propaganda of the deed.

You guys wear the masks to protests and disrupt the proceedings causing violence and chaos. Not a fan.

What?

If anything causes violence and chaos, it is statism. Mankind does not kill, riot, or protest over anarchy. They do it because of state abuse and degradation.

I suppose you're being tremendously fuzzy because its all illegal.

What are you talking about?

Propaganda by the deed is what I told you it was. It is almost always illegal, but not always violent. Technically when the Sons of Liberty dressed up as Mohawk Indians and threw crates of tea off boston harbor, that was propaganda of the deed.

You guys wear the masks to protests and disrupt the proceedings causing violence and chaos. Not a fan.

What?

If anything causes violence and chaos, it is statism. Mankind does not kill, riot, or protest over anarchy. They do it because of state abuse and degradation.
Right. Guns don't kill. People do.
The tea partiers had an idea for a better mousetrap, and they actually built it. What do you want to do besides tear the system down?

The tea partiers had an idea for a better mousetrap, and they actually built it. What do you want to do besides tear the system down?

Protect peace and freedom from the foundation of new states.

The founding fathers (who were not the Sons of Liberty) had a broken plan, which is representative of our broken society. They actually created something worse than before in 1783.

Protect peace and freedom from the foundation of new states.

The founding fathers (who were not the Sons of Liberty) had a broken plan, which is representative of our broken society. They actually created something worse than before in 1783.
Okay. Like I said, I'm not a fan, but you've got every right to your ideas, thanks to the Constitution and the government you so detest.

Okay. Like I said, I'm not a fan, but you've got every right to your ideas, thanks to the Constitution and the government you so detest.

Great, and while I am not a fan of your broken and evil ideas, I will afford you the decency of allowing you to break affiliation and repent.

Great, and while I am not a fan of your broken and evil ideas, I will afford you the decency of allowing you to break affiliation and repent.

It would be a shame if you were killed by people who disagree with you politically...but you wouldn't have any issue with it, because that's the game.....right? You're a tough guy who wouldn't care if they were murdered by political enemies.

It would be a shame if you were killed by people who disagree with you politically...but you wouldn't have any issue with it, because that's the game.....right?

It is way more serious than that. The militancy that I promote in my speech is meant to signify just how serious of a problem this is.

The state is the best representation of mankind's collective evil, therefore making it the ultimate evil.

Forum List

Back