Another civil resistance discussion

Personally? None. My resistance to date has been at the ballot box, where it belongs.

It's cute that you believe your vote matters. Ignorant that you are choosing to vote for a master at all.

Same question to you. What will you do if Clinton loses by a margin you cannot contest?

Same thing I would do if Clinton won, and the same thing I am doing now

Supporting civil resistance.

Elect the best people down ballot that represent MY views and hope our government's checks and balances will keep things headed in the right direction.
That is how things are done here.

You mean affirm yourself as a tool of the slave state?

We are not a third world country where the opposition gets out machine guns.

Rather a shitty country where everyone becomes complacent with widespread abuse and exploitation.

Personally? None. My resistance to date has been at the ballot box, where it belongs.

It's cute that you believe your vote matters. Ignorant that you are choosing to vote for a master at all.

Same question to you. What will you do if Clinton loses by a margin you cannot contest?

Same thing I would do if Clinton won, and the same thing I am doing now

Supporting civil resistance.
What do you mean by civil resistance? What are you supporting?

What's propaganda by deed?

Promotion through direct action.

An element of anarchist thought,which maintains that the best way to propagate is through your actions and not through words.

No matter who wins, the result will be the same. There will be a massive upheaval and resistance. The form of the resistance will be a continuation of the slow disintegration of the civil society. There will be an increase in random attacks on individuals. The mob thefts will increase. People will fight back sometimes with deadly force, sometimes against children.

Some cities are already losing control to mobs. That's what will increase.
That isn't a given. There is an opportunity to listen and learn on both sides and stop the riots by addressing the problems on BOTH sides. There are TWO sides. The disintegration of civil society begins when people refuse to listen to and respect each other. Look in the mirror before entirely blaming the other side.
It doesn't matter how much you want to listen to and respect the other side. You will be dragged out of your car and beaten to death as you are fully listening to the other side. The photographer that was dragged to a fire and bodily thrown into the flames, do you think he was unwilling to listen to anyone?

You do not understand the nature of war. It only takes one side. The other side will die filled with noble intention.

No matter who wins, the result will be the same. There will be a massive upheaval and resistance. The form of the resistance will be a continuation of the slow disintegration of the civil society. There will be an increase in random attacks on individuals. The mob thefts will increase. People will fight back sometimes with deadly force, sometimes against children.

That isn't a given. There is an opportunity to listen and learn on both sides and stop the riots by addressing the problems on BOTH sides. There are TWO sides. The disintegration of civil society begins when people refuse to listen to and respect each other. Look in the mirror before entirely blaming the other side.
Yes, it begins with the intolerant left wing.....
To you the world is black or white, with no grey area or matter..

Who is going to support resistance when Hillary Clinton wins? How would you do it and what specifically would be your goals?

My guess? Most of you are pussies that are going to stay home and continue to play internet strongman.
Speculation fallacy - Clinton isn't president yet, and has done nothing to warrant "resistance."

And that you incorrectly presume Clinton will do something to warrant "resistance" exhibits bad faith on your part, rendering you nothing but a partisan hack.

It isn't? It's either right, or wrong.....good, or evil.....conservative, or liberal.....

Sitting on the fence will destroy America.....

It isn't? It's either right, or wrong.....good, or evil.....conservative, or liberal.....

Yet you refuse to see the good or evil on both sides, only one.....which tells me how myopic you be...

Yet you refuse to see the good or evil on both sides, only one.....which tells me how myopic you be...
I don't see a good side to evil.....

Every human has both good and evil, it depends which one you feed that grows...It's not a one party issue..

Speculation fallacy - Clinton isn't president yet, and has done nothing to warrant "resistance."

And that you incorrectly presume Clinton will do something to warrant "resistance" exhibits bad faith on your part, rendering you nothing but a partisan hack.

It is satire, dumbass.

I do not support Clinton or Trump. I have been supporting civil resistance for years.

This is just making fun of the people saying there would be civil war if Hillary Clinton became president.

It doesn't matter how much you want to listen to and respect the other side. You will be dragged out of your car and beaten to death as you are fully listening to the other side. The photographer that was dragged to a fire and bodily thrown into the flames, do you think he was unwilling to listen to anyone?

You do not understand the nature of war. It only takes one side. The other side will die filled with noble intention.

Amen.

I have known many stringent pacifists (I am an anarchist after all) and I cannot stand the mentality that adhering to non-violence is worth the price of death or abuse. It is stupid, not noble.

I believe in only using self defense, but you need to understand when you are at war

Last edited:

It's not a war yet, imo. That's my point. Are we going to insist it become one?

Every human has both good and evil, it depends which one you feed that grows...It's not a one party issue..
:clap2:

:clap2:
You and moonboy I consider evil.....so.....

It's not a war yet, imo. That's my point. Are we going to insist it become one?

If the war is liberal v conservative (a very stupid war IMO) you are correct.

Some other factions cannot reconcile their differences.

Civil disobedience in the US has many more avenues than violence....Why destroy what was built to want change? It just never made any sense to me..

Forum List

Back