Another company fleeing a blue state

Maybe red states should make some no go zones like in Portland and control who can come and go.
Nothing authoritarian about that in the land of the free. When I lived in Fairfield my next door neighbor worked for Chevron in San Ramon. So adding 2k new libs should help us turn Texas blue again.

Sadly Californians are also moving to Texas bringing California with them.
That is a big concern. These liberals get priced out of the taxes they pushed for and they move to a red state and bring their tax cancers with them.

Nothing authoritarian about that in the land of the free. When I lived in Fairfield my next door neighbor worked for Chevron in San Ramon. So adding 2k new libs should help us turn Texas blue again.
It's okay when democrats do it like in Portland.

Heed my warning, California INVADES other states, takes them over then turns them into California like invasion of the body snatchers.
That's what they always said about Florida, too.

Florida used to be a toss-up. We now have right at 1,000,000 (One Million) more registered Republicans than dimocrap scum.

Republican voter registration tops 5.2 million, and is up by nearly a million voters (956,443) over Democrats, who have 4.3 million voters as of June 30

dimocraps are scum. You vote them in, thinking you'll "Teach those lousy Republicans a thing or two" because they pissed you off about some minor point, and then you can't get rid of the dimocraps. Ever. Because, they're thieves, criminals, liars and all around scum and they will use every dirty trick available to keep power.

The truth is, Kaliphornication might very well be a Majority Republican State but dimocrap scum are such thieving, lying, cheating, scum-sucking piles of shit, once they get power, it's almost impossible to dislodge them. They're no different than Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Chavez or Maduro. Cut from the same, exact, cloth. The only way they ever leave is feet-first.

So if the people in Kaliphony that have half a brain get a chance to get out, they often take it. There's a lot of them in Florida.

Not as many as Texas. But we're getting there. Kaliphony WILL fall into ruin. And it will be sooner rather than later. dimocrap scum are worse than locusts. Everywhere they go all they leave behind is a trail of destruction and ruin.

If you live in a dimocrap-run State and you don't topple them this time around -- Get out. Get out while you can or before you know it, you'll be trapped and won't be ABLE to leave

Last edited:
Sadly Californians are also moving to Texas bringing California with them.
Yep…I said a year or so ago that I expect Texas to turn blue within the next 1-2 election cycles. I could be wrong, but there has been a huge influx of Californians to Texas over the last 2 years…

Just sayin..

Forum List

Back