Another covert strategy to deaden Trump's voter base

I've notice that their is a constant drumbeat of people saying neither candidate is good which implies that people don't like either. And their are people who truly feel that way but doesn't it seem that this would be a good strategy for Clinton to use? She and her campaign know that their is way more enthusiasm for Trump than her so they push the idea that neither candidate is a good enough candidate to get your vote. This kind of deadens the enthusiasm for people who would never vote for hillary and might vote for Trump. Who does this benefit and who does it hurt in this year's campaign?

Trump supporters....you just have to go out and vote...no matter what the democrats in the press say the night of the election...show up and vote in vast numbers....like the Fremen.........hidden but existing in vast numbers.......and show the democrats we are tired of them.....

I've notice that their is a constant drumbeat of people saying neither candidate is good which implies that people don't like either. And their are people who truly feel that way but doesn't it seem that this would be a good strategy for Clinton to use? She and her campaign know that their is way more enthusiasm for Trump than her so they push the idea that neither candidate is a good enough candidate to get your vote. This kind of deadens the enthusiasm for people who would never vote for hillary and might vote for Trump. Who does this benefit and who does it hurt in this year's campaign?

Trump is the best candidate in American politics for ages. In fact he is the only one who is not an establishment shill since... I can't even recall.

And that's why the special interest are doing everything in their power to stop him.

He's a political incompetent. I mean, going after a Gold Star family?

His numbers absolutely tanked. It was one of the most needless, unforced errors in modern political history that a college freshman at his first poli-sci class could have avoided.

But Trump....couldn't. Not wouldn't. COULDN'T. He lacks the capacity for the kind of judgement that a president needs, lacks the impusle control, and has a tissue thin skin to criticism of any kind.

Which is ironic.....given that he's essentially based his campaign on insulting people

Thankfully good judgement comes to Hillary naturally.

16xi6g.jpg

Trump's impulse control is just fine. I would see why you don't agree with him, given you lack the higher order brain capacity, but let's not pretend there is anything more to it than that.

Trump supporters....you just have to go out and vote...no matter what the democrats in the press say the night of the election...show up and vote in vast numbers....like the Fremen.........hidden but existing in vast numbers.......and show the democrats we are tired of them.....

Well, you got one part right; You'd have to be high on Spice to want to vote for Trump.

Well, you got one part right; You'd have to be high on Spice to want to vote for Trump.

You earn points for getting the reference...

Trump is the best candidate in American politics for ages. In fact he is the only one who is not an establishment shill since... I can't even recall.

And that's why the special interest are doing everything in their power to stop him.

His numbers absolutely tanked. It was one of the most needless, unforced errors in modern political history that a college freshman at his first poli-sci class could have avoided.

But Trump....couldn't. Not wouldn't. COULDN'T. He lacks the capacity for the kind of judgement that a president needs, lacks the impusle control, and has a tissue thin skin to criticism of any kind.

Which is ironic.....given that he's essentially based his campaign on insulting people

16xi6g.jpg

Trump's impulse control is just fine. I would see why you don't agree with him, given you lack the higher order brain capacity, but let's not pretend there is anything more to it than that.

Then explain his attack on the Khan family. It was utterly obvious that attacking them would result in severe damage to his campaign. It was obvious he could avoid the situation by ignoring it. Or by being gracious.

But Trump lacked the impulse control and good judgement to do that. He ignored his own campaign manager, his own staff......and simply reacted. Emotionally. Defensively. Stupidly.

And tanked his fucking campaign in a crater so deep he can't even see the edge of it.

And that's the 'best candidate in ages'? Perhaps your ilk meant 'best' in the same way Trump did when he insisted that he 'has the best words'.

16xi6g.jpg

Then explain his attack on the Khan family. It was utterly obvious that attacking them would result in severe damage to his campaign. It was obvious he could avoid the situation by ignoring it.

But Trump lacked the impulse control and good judgement to do that. He ignored his own campaign manager, his own staff......and simply reacted. Emotionally. Defensively. Stupidly.

And that's the 'best candidate in ages'? Perhaps your ilk meant 'best' in the same way Trump did when he insisted that he 'has the best words'.

and all hilary had to do was send marines to protect the consulate...and when they were attacked send in help to keep them safe...........

16xi6g.jpg

Then explain his attack on the Khan family. It was utterly obvious that attacking them would result in severe damage to his campaign. It was obvious he could avoid the situation by ignoring it.

If Khan family attack is best you got on him... I believe we are done. If this is all the garbage you can come up with, he is indeed the best. Thanks for proving the point.

This also highlights why Trump is so welcomed - he says whatever he wants regardless of the political consequences. This means he can speak the truth - which almost no politician has ever been crazy enough to attempt. Especially not Hillary, who is in full pander and lies mode.

16xi6g.jpg

and all hilary had to do was send marines to protect the consulate...and when they were attacked send in help to keep them safe...........

Again, Hillary isn't personally in control of where every marine is stationed in the State Department. Trump is personally responsible for every absurd, brain dead piece of stupidity that comes tumbling sideways out of his bright orange mouth.

Take his camapign. Its failing....badly. And instead of pivoting and changing to the changed circumstances, he insists he gonna do exactly what is failing.

That's incompetent. That's like insisting that since you used a hammer on a nail once, that you're going to keep using that same hammer to screw in a screw....because it worked on the nail.

16xi6g.jpg

Again, Hillary isn't personally in control of where every marine is stationed in the State Department. Trump is personally responsible for every absurd, brain dead piece of stupidity that comes tumbling sideways out of his bright orange mouth.

Take his camapign. Its failing....badly. And instead of pivoting and changing to the changed circumstances, he insists he gonna do exactly what is failing.

That's incompetent. That's like insisting that since you used a hammer on a nail once, that you're going to keep using that same hammer to screw in a screw....because it worked on the nail.

Was Hillary also not personally responsible for her email fiasco?

I am much more concerned with what Hillary has done than what Trump has said. It's relieving to finally have a candidate who can finally speak his heart. Of course you would interpret that as bigotry and incompetence, everyone is supposed to act like a sheep...

16xi6g.jpg

She is the one in charge.......a major screw up falls on her.... they were told that people would die because of the bad security at Bhengazi...and the security expert was right......

16xi6g.jpg

Then explain his attack on the Khan family. It was utterly obvious that attacking them would result in severe damage to his campaign. It was obvious he could avoid the situation by ignoring it. Or by being gracious.

And tanked his fucking campaign in a crater so deep he can't even see the edge of it.

All Trump had to say was....they are entitled to their opinion

But he is incapable of letting any perceived slight go

16xi6g.jpg

If Khan family attack is best you got on him... I believe we are done. If this is all the garbage you can come up with, he is indeed the best. Thanks for proving the point.

Please. His call for using the US military for targeted murder of women and children in revenge killings is both wildly fascist and spectacularly incompetent.

Even Fox News folks were jaw dropped, dumbfounded at his stupidity.

His insistence on turning over US citizens to military tribunals is wildly criminal too, violating federal law. Which he'd know if he knew what he was talking about.

His insistence that Russia had 'never entered Ukraine' was stunningly incompetent. Especially when Trump was stupid enough to hire a campaign manager whose firm was being investigated by the FBI for its ties to a Pro-Russian political party in ....you guessed it, Ukraine.

Trump has changed campaign managers 3 times. Which demonstrates *spectacular* incompetence in choosing people. As he keeps having to replace them to the detriment of his campaign.

I can do this all day. The list of politically incompetent, stunningly stupid unforced errors the man has made is monumental. And if I ever somehow manage to get to the bottom of that enormous list.....I just have to wait a few hours, and he'll give me all new examples of why he's ridiculously unfit for office.

This also highlights why Trump is so welcomed - he says whatever he wants regardless of the political consequences.

So his poor impulse control, spectacular incompetence and blatantly stupidity that have done enormous damage to his campaign.....

.....is a good thing?

I take it that Koolaid is grape flavored? No, wait, its Trump. Definitively orange.

This means he can speak the truth - which almost no politician has ever been crazy enough to attempt. Especially not Hillary, who is in full pander and lies mode.

Like.....the 'truth' that a candidate should release his tax returns by April of the election year? The 'truth' that he *would* release his tax returns?

The man is fighting tooth and nail to keep from every having to release ANY of his tax returns when everyone else has released 8 to 10 years worth. And you're still furiously polishing the turd that is Donald Trump on his 'honesty' and transparency.

If so, why is his word on releasing his tax returns such shit? He's obviously concluded that the information in his tax returns is more damaging to his candidacy than the cost of not releasing them.

But hey, keep polishing that bright orange turd.

Fair enough. Clinton is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the most vulnerable that the Democrats have nominated since Mondale.

But in defiance of all reason, history or common sense.....the GOP found the *one* candidate she could easy beat. And nominated him. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom satisfaction ratings from republican primary voters. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom approval ratings among the general electorate.

All of which they knew *before* they nominated him.

When Hillary is elected, the GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

Hillary has a lot of people who hate her, but if you strip away all the right wing claims that have been undoubtedly been proven wrong, and leave the ones that might even have a glimmer of truth to them, there isn't much to count against her. The large majority of her negatives are based on the long list of false accusations against her. Not on what she has actually done.

Dude, you really ARE living in a land of delusion. She is a criminal who's sole reason for not residing in the grey bar Hilton is because of her friends in high places. Period end of story. Just admit you are in favor of corruption in politics and be done with it but don't ever think that we're stupid enough to believe your bullshit. We're not.

I believe you are stupid enough to believe anything. Everything is a conspiracy with right wingers. You don't think it's possible that you have been wrong.

The head of the FBI said that the only reason why she wasn't recommended for indictment was because he knew the AG wouldn't pursue it.

Actually....no. This is what he said:

FBI Director Comey said:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

But in the wasteland of your mind, you twisted that.....into this:

The head of the FBI said that the only reason why she wasn't recommended for indictment was because he knew the AG wouldn't pursue it.

You officially suck at paraphrasing!

But hey, keep sucking on that conspiracy teet! Just make sure you have your tin foil hat screwed on tight.

Yes, no "reasonable" prosecutor because they would know that she is "protected". Thus it is retards like you that can listen to the head of the FBI saying that "yes she did" and you conflate that to "no she didn't".

16xi6g.jpg

Cindy Sheehan lit into Bush over the death of her son. And you know what quippy retort Bush used in reply?

Not a goddamn thing.

That's the bare minimum a president should be capable of. And its utterly beyond Donald Trump's inept capacity.

Hillary has a lot of people who hate her, but if you strip away all the right wing claims that have been undoubtedly been proven wrong, and leave the ones that might even have a glimmer of truth to them, there isn't much to count against her. The large majority of her negatives are based on the long list of false accusations against her. Not on what she has actually done.

Dude, you really ARE living in a land of delusion. She is a criminal who's sole reason for not residing in the grey bar Hilton is because of her friends in high places. Period end of story. Just admit you are in favor of corruption in politics and be done with it but don't ever think that we're stupid enough to believe your bullshit. We're not.

I believe you are stupid enough to believe anything. Everything is a conspiracy with right wingers. You don't think it's possible that you have been wrong.

Actually....no. This is what he said:

FBI Director Comey said:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

But in the wasteland of your mind, you twisted that.....into this:

You officially suck at paraphrasing!

But hey, keep sucking on that conspiracy teet! Just make sure you have your tin foil hat screwed on tight.

Yes, no "reasonable" prosecutor because they would know that she is "protected".

That's not what he said. That's what YOU said. You can't even tell the difference between Comey's statement....and your conspiracy addled imagination.

You're demonstrating why conservatives really shouldn't be left to make any important decisions. As if the nomination of Trump wasn't evidence enough of that.

Thus it is retards like you that can listen to the head of the FBI saying that "yes she did" and you conflate that to "no she didn't".

I have the head of the FBI who has worked for both republicans and democrats and is respected across the aisle telling me about an FBI investigation.

And I have some anonymous tin foil hat clad wing nut who can't even paraphrase with the slightest accuracy insisting that *he* knows better.

Laughing.....you have to be kidding me. In what world would any rational person ever ignore FBI director Comey and listen to whatever conspiracy batshit you made up?

16xi6g.jpg

Cindy Sheehan lit into Bush over the death of her son. And you know what quippy retort Bush used in reply?

Not a goddamn thing.

That's the bare minimum a president should be capable of. And its utterly beyond Donald Trump's inept capacity.

Handling classified material is the bare minimum requirement for an army private. For the supreme commander (I don't even know how far above the rank of a private that is - but let's just say many), it should come naturally without question. Hillary can't even do that. Armed forces private is a more capable supreme commander indeed...

16xi6g.jpg

Not a goddamn thing.

Handling classified material is the bare minimum requirement for an army private. For the supreme commander (I don't even know how far above the rank of a private that is - but let's just say many), it should come naturally without question. Hillary can't even do that. Armed forces private is a more capable supreme commander indeed...

The first thing that Trump did after his first top secret briefing with our intel community....was to shit on the intel community and the reliability of their information. This after he made up a 'top secret Iranian video'.....that didn't even exist.

I'll take 'careless' over delusionally incompetent and dismissive of our entire intelligence service anyday. But then, this is the man that after mastering the tricky task of knowing when to fire Meat Loaf from Celebrity Apprentice....concluded that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do'?

Do you really believe that? Because he does.

16xi6g.jpg

Not a goddamn thing.

The first thing that Trump did after his first top secret briefing with our intel community....was to shit on the intel community and the reliability of their information. This after he made up a 'top secret Iranian video'.....that didn't even exist.

I'll take 'careless' over delusionally incompetent and dismissive of our entire intelligence service anyday. But then, this is the man that after mastering the tricky task of knowing when to fire Meat Loaf from Celebrity Apprentice....concluded that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do'?

No, I can't believe that some people are having trouble with the concept called hyperbole. It's quite remarkable... It's almost as if they wanted to self-identify as idiots.

16xi6g.jpg

Was Hillary also not personally responsible for her email fiasco?

I am much more concerned with what Hillary has done than what Trump has said. It's relieving to finally have a candidate who can finally speak his heart. Of course you would interpret that as bigotry and incompetence, everyone is supposed to act like a sheep...
That's because there's a history of relevance in what Hillary has actually accomplished. It doesn't matter if Trump Steaks went under. It doesn't matter if Trump Mortgage went underwater. If doesn't matter if Trump fires or hires Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice

Its not important. And irrelevant to the presidency.

Hillary has been a Senator. She's been Secretary of State. She's worked with legislators and policy makers for decades. She was in the room when the President had Osama Bin Laden killed. She's engaged in activities of signifcance.

You're literally citing the insignificance of Trump's accomplishments and the significance of Clinton's as evidence that its Trump that shoudl be president.

Laughing....no, he shouldn't. Nor anyone like him. He has no idea what he's doing. And worse.....he thinks he knows more than anyone.

Not a goddamn thing.

No, I can't believe that some people are having trouble with the concept called hyperbole. It's quite remarkable... It's almost as if they wanted to self-identify as idiots.

So when Trump said he watched a top secret Iranian video....he didn't mean he'd watched a top secret Iranian video.

But you like Trump because he 'says what he means'.

Sigh.....you can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back