Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

1641139510644.png

All I can tell you is, I have no reason to lie. I couldn't care less what a group of Internet strangers think of me. I've got all the friends I need.

Over the years, I have voted for candidates from just about every party found on a ballot. I hold beliefs both liberal and conservative, but mostly run to moderation and pragmatism. I am sick of the bullshit I see coming from members of both the major parties, their supporters as well as those they elect. I was once a registered Republican, but never voted the party line. I have for a couple of decades now held no party affiliation. I vote my conscience and sleep just fine.
Maybe you need to go to another message board, or just leave the internet and take your curmudgeon somewhere else.

Maybe you need to go to another message board, or just leave the internet and take your curmudgeon somewhere else.

After 15 years? Why would I do that? So far you're the only one to really complain...

We'll see where you're at in 2034... I'd be willing to bet you'll be a bit curmudgeonly yourself...

What does the mask cult think would have saved her?

And why have these measures not guaranteed life for all the covid worshippers

There is no mask "cult"...but if she had gotten vaccinated, odds are she'd be alive

You should get one of these, that way no one has to look at your ugly mug!

china_facekini2_custom-ac7e78d855d0a8d9d98abe1d88176d1a99534e02.jpg

Forum List

Back