Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

I know a girl from High School (that I hadn't seen since we were teenagers) and she and her husband, both unvaxxed, both died this year right before Thanksgiving of Covid. So I'm looking at comments on her Facebook page and notice her son, who is wearing a Trump hat and floating in a pool in his profile pic.

I look at his profile and his newsfeed is full of stories he posted about anti-vaccine theories and other rightwing misinformation, and some of these stories were posted after his mother and father died of Covid.

The Stoopid in this country is off the charts. Just read the comments of the Trump Cult on this forum for all the evidence you need.
You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

1641166128629.png

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

At some point, you just have to say, "oh well." The woman never gave a damn about anyone else, so we have to stop caring, and treating these people. It's sort of like natural selection. Nature senses weakness in all animals. Time to let nature do its thing.

You folks should be thrilled. Some day soon all of us anti-vax folks should be dead by your estimations and you’ll have the world all to yourselves. I’d think you would be applauding this. The Government will likely gain more control over her theee kids as well. What a bonus… three more indoctrinated drones serving their Goverment Master.

Yes, some day, all you anti-vax folks will be dead.

Also, all of us pro-life vaxxers will be dead at some point too.

It’s called “science.”

At some point, you just have to say, "oh well." The woman never gave a damn about anyone else, so we have to stop caring, and treating these people. It's sort of like natural selection. Nature senses weakness in all animals. Time to let nature do its thing.
It's already doing it...ask the idiot that this thread is about.

Oh wait...she's dead...ya can't ask her shit

Ma Point IS.....y;all;s miracle vaxx ain't the miracle you was led to believe it was. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

foos

Forum List

Back