Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

Ma Point IS.....y;all;s miracle vaxx ain't the miracle you was led to believe it was. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

foos
Your "point" is pointless.

Whether you want to call it a miracle or not...it DOES help protect against serious illness and death

Whether you want to call it a miracle or not...it DOES help protect against serious illness and death

okay dude. You keep tellin' yourself that. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
That's all you got to fall back on now and i guarantee you you'll be giving us another excuse in a month or so. LOLOLOLOL

okay dude. You keep tellin' yourself that. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
That's all you got to fall back on now and i guarantee you you'll be giving us another excuse in a month or so. LOLOLOLOL
Dude...I live in the belly of the beast

State of New York.

We got hit HARD early and we're getting hit hard now.

NONE of my family has gotten covid. Know why?

Because we're vaxxed, boosted, and we're careful

Dude...I live in the belly of the beast

State of New York.

We got hit HARD early and we're getting hit hard now.

NONE of my family has gotten covid. Know why?

Because we're vaxxed, boosted, and we're careful

Dude. Someone in your family including you has probly had it and you don't even realize it.

It's Zapponing. FauxChi is starting to admit that neither the vaxx nor the boosters are working.

okay...waiting for you to square this about how much better off the vaxxed are as opposed to the unvaxxed. Pretty soon bud...you're gonna be forced to admit the truth.

Yes, some day, all you anti-vax folks will be dead.

Also, all of us pro-life vaxxers will be dead at some point too.
Okay. So if we’re both gonna end up as cold meat on the morgue slab, where’s the benefit of taking these shots?

They appear to think that the vaccines and that the masks are claimed to be 100% effective. I don't know who told them that, or if they just created that fantasy in their own heads.

All they appear to "know" is that if precautions are not 100% effective, then they're 0% effective.

That's how simplistic and shallow and binary their thought processes have become. They're like one-celled organisms.

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

Another day, another fully vaccinated person dies.

So what's your point?

And another family suffers over misguided ideology.

Needless and sad.

Misguided ideology is you pushing Joe Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. The two of you have killed thousands of people with that lie.

This woman probably got Covid from some dumb ass like you who thought they couldn't infect anyone.

1641221286755.png

Misguided ideology is you pushing Joe Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. The two of you have killed thousands of people with that lie.

This woman probably got Covid from some dumb ass like you who thought they couldn't infect anyone.

View attachment 583060
But I've never said that. That only happened in your mind.

You are a lunatic. I can't help you.

Forum List

Back