Another Dishonest Politician...Kasich

John Kasich signed a pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. Now he says he won't. What a poor excuse for a man he is!
Yeah well, except for the fact that since all that "pledge" signing the Republican Nominee turned out to be a completely undisciplined, nutcase.

So personally I can understand those folks invoking "unless the nominee goes off his/her rocker" clause and refusing to go down with the SS Trumptanic.
jmo, But anyone who ran in the gop primary and lost to Trump should not run outside his/her own state ever again. As for Kasich, anyone who endorsed Trump is a political whore, so while he may have kept his personal credibility, unlike Ryan, McCain and McConnell, I don't really care what he does or doesn't do.

He could have given us a balanced budget again, but 40% of the gop primary voters said nyet.

Naw, a pledge is a pledge. You can't move the goal posts after the nominee is in. No one pledged ''unless it's Trump". These people have no honor.

Enforcing an idiot wouldn't be honorable. The country deserves better than Trump.

Well, hold on.

I agree Trump is not suited well for the Presidency and I would say he isn’t qualified due to his temperament. However, if Ben Carson or Carly Fiorina would have caught fire and were in Trump’s position, I can’t say that either of them is much better for the nation than Drumpf. One thinks the pyramids were grain elevators and the other one’s sole reason for running seemed to be that she wasn’t Hillary Clinton…

If you’r saying that Carson or Fiorina would have been “honorable” people and Trump isn’t…and that lack of honor is license to pull your pledge to endorse; okay. But for one politican to question the honor of another is skating on pretty thin ice.
Do you consult bed wetters? Consultant

You guys are not bed wetters; you’re pissing in your pants as Hillary begins her transition from candidate to President elect before Labor Day and you hold your breath waiting for the next nugget of wisdom from your Messiah.
We will see, I am still writing in Elmer Fudd

John Kasich signed a pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. Now he says he won't. What a poor excuse for a man he is!

Kasich says he won't support Trump, Clinton in November

how is that dishonest? normal people know dumb Donald is toxic.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Kasich is a lying sack of shit... A symptom of all career politicians.

as opposed to pathological dumb Donald? :rofl:

Kasich says he won't support Trump, Clinton in November

how is that dishonest? normal people know dumb Donald is toxic.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Kasich is a lying sack of shit... A symptom of all career politicians.

as opposed to pathological dumb Donald? :rofl:
There are no lower lifeforms than career politicians...

kasich-obamacare-medicaid-expansion.jpg

Try again sparky:

John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption...During his time in Congress and as Governor of Ohio, John Kasich has opposed marriage equality, basic domestic and partner benefits for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) couples. His record on non-discrimination is decidedly mixed.

Marriage : Kasich said that he did not support the LGBT “lifestyle.” He opposed efforts to grant basic domestic partner benefits, voted for the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and said that he supported Ohio’s ban on same-sex marriage. John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption | Human Rights Campaign
Chris Matthews disagrees with you, that albino tub of shit likes Kasich. Anyone that "pee down my leg" matthews likes can never be worth a shit...Lol

Well, Chris Matthews is as far right as you're going to get at MSNBC. So he represents votes Kasich could also rake in from the middle left. Thanks for that endorsement for a certain win for Kasich, were he to replace Trump.

Naw, a pledge is a pledge. You can't move the goal posts after the nominee is in. No one pledged ''unless it's Trump". These people have no honor.

Enforcing an idiot wouldn't be honorable. The country deserves better than Trump.

Well, hold on.

I agree Trump is not suited well for the Presidency and I would say he isn’t qualified due to his temperament. However, if Ben Carson or Carly Fiorina would have caught fire and were in Trump’s position, I can’t say that either of them is much better for the nation than Drumpf. One thinks the pyramids were grain elevators and the other one’s sole reason for running seemed to be that she wasn’t Hillary Clinton…

If you’r saying that Carson or Fiorina would have been “honorable” people and Trump isn’t…and that lack of honor is license to pull your pledge to endorse; okay. But for one politican to question the honor of another is skating on pretty thin ice.

I'm saying that from what we've seen, Carson or Fiorina would have sucked at being president, but they wouldn't have done the damage that a Trump would.

Another dishonest politician...Trump:

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Will one of Trump's Chumps now please explain why they didn't have a shit fit when Trump voided the pledge?

Hypocritical retards.

kasich-obamacare-medicaid-expansion.jpg

Try again sparky:

John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption...During his time in Congress and as Governor of Ohio, John Kasich has opposed marriage equality, basic domestic and partner benefits for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) couples. His record on non-discrimination is decidedly mixed.

Marriage : Kasich said that he did not support the LGBT “lifestyle.” He opposed efforts to grant basic domestic partner benefits, voted for the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and said that he supported Ohio’s ban on same-sex marriage. John Kasich: Opposed Marriage Equality, Same-Sex Adoption | Human Rights Campaign
Chris Matthews disagrees with you, that albino tub of shit likes Kasich. Anyone that "pee down my leg" matthews likes can never be worth a shit...Lol

Well, Chris Matthews is as far right as you're going to get at MSNBC. So he represents votes Kasich could also rake in from the middle left. Thanks for that endorsement for a certain win for Kasich, were he to replace Trump.
Kasich would be running away with a lead like Hillary's in this thing.

But, the gop determined he would not be the nominee. So here we are.

Well in Trump's case there are extenuating circumstances.

Besides the whole purpose of the pledge was to keep Trump from running as a 3rd party candidate if he lost the GOP primaries.

Turns out he hijacked the GOP primaries.

Prove he hijacked the primaries.

Trump didn't hijack the primaries. He is exactly what the crazies want.
It may be better said that Trump completed a 'hostile takeover' of the Republican party. I don't blame any of the responsible republicans for not endorsing him.

Words we will forget during a Trump presidency: civil, dignified, empathetic, thoughtful, contemplative, reasoned.

Words we will learn should there be a Trump presidency: bombastic, reckless, feckless, irrational, boorish, immature.

Dust off your thesaurus, it's gonna be a bumpy night.

Besides the whole purpose of the pledge was to keep Trump from running as a 3rd party candidate if he lost the GOP primaries.

It may be better said that Trump completed a 'hostile takeover' of the Republican party. I don't blame any of the responsible republicans for not endorsing him.

Words we will forget during a Trump presidency: civil, dignified, empathetic, thoughtful, contemplative, reasoned.

Words we will learn should there be a Trump presidency: bombastic, reckless, feckless, irrational, boorish, immature.

But but but he has the best words.

His words are YUGE!

You nailed it, these people outed themselves for the LYING lowlife scum GOP establishment hacks that they are.

His words are YUGE!

Will one of Trump's Chumps now please explain why they didn't have a shit fit when Trump voided the pledge?

Hypocritical retards.
Because 3 of the candidates had already said they would not support Trump. Nice try, anyway, chump.

The country deserves better than Trump or Hillary. But, at this moment that is what we have to choose from. I won't be surprised to see Trump ousted now. The GOP is in shreds.

The country deserves better than Trump or Hillary. But, at this moment that is what we have to choose from. I won't be surprised to see Trump ousted now. The GOP is in shreds.
Don't jump the gun, the numbers will change.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back