Another Earthquake in CA: "Ring of Fire" Waking Up?

I think this makes two good sized ones in CA in about 10 days. At any rate, the latest was in very southern CA and registered 4.2. You can see Hawaii, Alaska, and all down the Pacific is rumbling a little too. Yeesh.

Lol, maybe the. Big one is soon. That's what they keep telling us. The same thing they have been telling me since I was a child. Only the good lord knows when it will actually happen at this point. I would be more worried about the water situation than earthquake if I were still out there. Supposedly there is a system that is going to dump a whole lot of rain on the area for a while to help mitigate that.

It's amazing. We generally think we're "safe" while we're on this floating rock, held by gravity to an orbit, the magnetic field hopefully dulling deadly radiation...and the earth below us literally shifting all the time. Heh
No, I never felt that way, and with climate change getting worse every day, the intensity and frequency of weather events will occur in ways we cannot even predict.

I believe in science. You believe in Jesus. The two are incompatible.

No, I never felt that way, and with climate change getting worse every day, the intensity and frequency of weather events will occur in ways we cannot even predict.

I believe in science. You believe in Jesus. The two are incompatible.

How funny. Jesus believed in science too! lol

I own a Bible, and I've read much of the New Testament years ago. It's an amazing story.

You should check it out.

I hope I gave you something to think about re: scientism. The cult of science.

Forum List

Back