Another Earthquake in CA: "Ring of Fire" Waking Up?

The false prophet will be the one that you follow. Kinda like how you loons followed Obama.
You so-called "Christians" are so lost.

Wandering in the desert, following Trump.

Unknown.jpeg

No, I never felt that way, and with climate change getting worse every day, the intensity and frequency of weather events will occur in ways we cannot even predict.

I believe in science. You believe in Jesus. The two are incompatible.
You don't believe in science you believe in fairy tales just like he does.

The big one tonight . 9.0 should knock some sense into them .​

To split Ca from the mainland and sail out into the middle of the ocean .

California, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)

• 28 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
  • 156 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 729 earthquakes in the past 30 days
  • 7,333 earthquakes in the past 365 days

The largest earthquake in California, United States:​

No, I never felt that way, and with climate change getting worse every day, the intensity and frequency of weather events will occur in ways we cannot even predict.

None of this claim is true. The worst storms on record, both in power and duration have been in the distant past.

Please post the “97% of scientists agree” list so we can laugh at it again.

Lol, maybe the. Big one is soon. That's what they keep telling us. The same thing they have been telling me since I was a child. Only the good lord knows when it will actually happen at this point. I would be more worried about the water situation than earthquake if I were still out there. Supposedly there is a system that is going to dump a whole lot of rain on the area for a while to help mitigate that.

In the 60+Plus, I've heard about "The Big One" more times than I care to count. That includes Loma Preita, I was in San Francisco for that one. Earthquake Prediction is in it's infancy.

Californai has yet to break off and fall into the sea. Eureka was our last big shaker. Small quakes up and down the state are common, but nothing like L.A. and Northridge. The next large one, if and when it happens could occur anywhere. Odds are the Hayward or San Andreas. But as for any form of real Earthquake Prediction, the world waits.

In the 60+Plus, I've heard about "The Big One" more times than I care to count. That includes Loma Preita, I was in San Francisco for that one. Earthquake Prediction is in it's infancy.

Californai has yet to break off and fall into the sea. Eureka was our last big shaker. Small quakes up and down the state are common, but nothing like L.A. and Northridge. The next large one, if and when it happens could occur anywhere. Odds are the Hayward or San Andreas. But as for any form of real Earthquake Prediction, the world waits.

California won't break off for 5 million years or so. Even then it is only the land west of the San Andreas that will travel up, and be accreted to the south coast of Alaska, if fault lines maintain their current motions.

There is ample evidence he existed. Whether he was the son of God is questionable.

Actually, there really isn't that much evidence.

No body- obviously.
No references to him in any text prior to the Second Century (a hundred years after his supposed life.)
Contradictions in the official biographies, namely the four canonical gospels.
For instance, Matthew has him being born in 4 BCE, while Luke has him being born in 6 CE.

Actually, there really isn't that much evidence.

No body- obviously.
No references to him in any text prior to the Second Century (a hundred years after his supposed life.)
Contradictions in the official biographies, namely the four canonical gospels.
For instance, Matthew has him being born in 4 BCE, while Luke has him being born in 6 CE.

Actually there is. He is mentioned, by name, by Livy IIRC, within 12 years of his reported death.

I will trust a Roman historian over an uneducated baboon, like you, any day.

Forum List

Back