Another empty threat?

There is a new "caravan " forming. Apparently 20000 strong. Time to slam the door
20,000 troops just got put on 24 hour notice to deploy.

Looks like we may be closing the border...

:linky::link:
US DOD has notified 20,000 quick reaction forces they are on duty and to be ready for deployment. It is unclear if this ramp up is for Venezuela or our border but troops at Fort Bragg and other installations are preparing.

Developing Story!

Using Commonsense, they would not make it public if it were a strike against Venezuela. They would make it public if the intent was to close the border and notify the people coming that deadly force is authorized to protect the US. Closing the border will also allow the President to remove them immediately back tho their country of origin without INS procedures.
The military can't act at the border unless there is a real invasion. Must be Venezuela.

Exactly. This cowards would piss themselves if there was ever a real invasion.

There is a new "caravan " forming. Apparently 20000 strong. Time to slam the door
FEAR!!!!!
Yes our poor Americans are worried.. why don’t you care about them?

Because I don't care about cowards and idiots - especially when those two "qualities" are combined.
The American poor are cowards and idiots??? lol what!
The ones asking the government to build them a wall behind are, yes. Does that confuse you?
The wall behind?? What??

Do you understand we don’t have a border wall and as soon as they cross we have to let them in?

hmmm, that is why you do not let them cross.

you really are not very smart
Well how can we stop them with out a wall genius!?
lol
Change the laws? Democrats won’t
Build a wall? Democrats won’t ..

If Trump had just kept Kelly on the job...

View attachment 253081
I guess not... it got bad under Kelly it’s why he got fired

He did not get fired, he got moved to the White House Chief of Staff.

is there anything you are not wrong about?
He was fired

US DOD has notified 20,000 quick reaction forces they are on duty and to be ready for deployment. It is unclear if this ramp up is for Venezuela or our border but troops at Fort Bragg and other installations are preparing.

Developing Story!

Using Commonsense, they would not make it public if it were a strike against Venezuela. They would make it public if the intent was to close the border and notify the people coming that deadly force is authorized to protect the US. Closing the border will also allow the President to remove them immediately back tho their country of origin without INS procedures.
The military can't act at the border unless there is a real invasion. Must be Venezuela.
The invasion is real... Now go back to your hole at CNN

FEAR!!!!!

Because I don't care about cowards and idiots - especially when those two "qualities" are combined.
The ones asking the government to build them a wall behind are, yes. Does that confuse you?
The wall behind?? What??
Typo - meant "a wall to hide behind".

Developing Story!

Exactly. This cowards would piss themselves if there was ever a real invasion.
Lol keyboard commando

The wall behind?? What??
Hide? I just want poor Americans to be protected

Developing Story!

If it's a real invasion, we should fight back. Who should we attack? Iraq?

The wall behind?? What??

Nah - you just don't want to compete with people who are willing to work harder, for less money than you. Americans used to relish that kind of competition. Now they want a wall.

Developing Story!

If it's a real invasion, we should fight back. Who should we attack? Iraq?
You really are a fucking idiot.

How about we just send them over to your house and let them take your food, water and housing from you.. you go pound sand somewhere else. Is it an invasion?

The wall behind?? What??

Nah - you just don't want to compete with people who are willing to work harder, for less money than you. Americans used to relish that kind of competition. Now they want a wall.
We don’t want to work hard for lower wages you are right lol, are you a retard??

How about we just send them over to your house and let them take you food, water and housing from you.. you go pound sand somewhere else. Is it an invasion?

No, that would be burglary. Not an invasion.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mexico actually did try to invade us though? Do they even have a military?

How about we just send them over to your house and let them take you food, water and housing from you.. you go pound sand somewhere else. Is it an invasion?

Wouldn't it be funny if Mexico actually did try to invade us though? Do they even have a military?
You really are a fucking idiot.. Have a nice day Retard!

The wall behind?? What??

We don’t want to work hard for lower wages you are right lol, are you a retard??

Nope. I'm just from an earlier generation I guess. Americans didn't used to be afraid of competition. We welcomed it, because we figured we'd win. I guess you've lost that confidence. Sad to see.

The wall behind?? What??

Nope. I'm just from an earlier generation I guess. Americans didn't used to be afraid of competition. We welcomed it, because we figured we'd win. I guess you've lost that confidence. Sad to see.
Lol our culture creates jobs that pay well and democrats import low wage workers to lower the wages and we are supposed to get excited about not paying rent? Lol you are a dumb asss lol

You really are a fucking idiot.. Have a nice day Retard!

Can you imagine it though? Mexico invades the US!!! The war would last all of thirty minutes.

Forum List

Back