Another empty threat?

such evidence could not possibly exist, anyone with more than a 2nd grade education would understand that
Obama’s home land security director said it is.. but I guess you have evidence he is lying??? Hmmm interesting.. would you like to share snowflake? Lol

please provide the link to Obama’s homeland security director saying there is a 20,000 caravan heading to the US.
He siad it is a crisis at our border.. you said it’s not .. just wonder where you evidence is?
20 thousand we are expected to get 180 thousand by May.. but again you have evidence that’s not true??

two very different things...a crisis at the border and a 20,000 person caravan that does not exist.
Do you have evidence it doesn’t?? Please provide lol

such evidence could not possibly exist, anyone with more than a 2nd grade education would understand that

Your example is a joke......

The entire left wing media in all of its lying forms

was involved in smearing 16 year old Nick Sandmann

to promote your political agenda.

You won’t bet because you know you are full of SHIT.....

By the way, I would bet I could buy and sell your dumb ass....

They lied about Sandmann and it cost him nothing.

They lied about Shirley Sherrod and it cost her career and livelihood.

But do not worry, as I said I do not want your welfare money, you need it far more than I do

Would you care to make a wager on who has the biggest house and the most toys?

and how would you prove such a thing on the internet? You going to give me your home address and let me come look?

Put your money where your mouth is at and I will prove it....

What about it Chicken Shit?

sorry little buddy, but I am not giving you my home address.

I knew you would find a way to wiggle out...…….

Obama’s home land security director said it is.. but I guess you have evidence he is lying??? Hmmm interesting.. would you like to share snowflake? Lol

please provide the link to Obama’s homeland security director saying there is a 20,000 caravan heading to the US.
He siad it is a crisis at our border.. you said it’s not .. just wonder where you evidence is?
20 thousand we are expected to get 180 thousand by May.. but again you have evidence that’s not true??

two very different things...a crisis at the border and a 20,000 person caravan that does not exist.

US. Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero fears that up to 20,000 migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are already gathering in Honduras

I’m
Sorry did you have more evidence??? OPPPPPPS LOL

US. Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero fears that up to 20,000 migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are already gathering in Honduras

I’m

someone fears something and you think that is evidence it is real?

fuck, you really are stupid.

do you get help tying your shoes or do you just use Velcro?

I’m

So you have no evidence? Lol
Ok if it is true is that a security crisis??

I’m

it would be a crisis when they reached our border and tried to cross.

which is why our military should defend the border, and not a civilian law enforcement agency

I’m

Ewe need a seeing eye hamster!

I’m

Mexico braces for new caravan of Central American migrants

'Mother of all migrant caravans' forming in Honduras as Trump threatens again to shut US-Mexico border

Took me all of about 30 seconds to find this... Left tards are in fantasy land..

I’m

which is why our military should defend the border, and not a civilian law enforcement agency
Do you understand we don’t have a border wall and as soon as they cross we have to let them in?

I’m

'Mother of all migrant caravans' forming in Honduras as Trump threatens again to shut US-Mexico border

Took me all of about 30 seconds to find this... Left tards are in fantasy land..

These same people told us there was a big old caravan heading our way in January...how did that turn out?

It is shocking how many of you people blindly trust the media.

I’m

Do you understand we don’t have a border wall and as soon as they cross we have to let them in?

hmmm, that is why you do not let them cross.

you really are not very smart

I’m

These same people told us there was a big old caravan heading our way in January...how did that turn out?

We just had 4 thousand cross last week.. are you a retard? Lol

I’m

Well how can we stop them with out a wall genius!?
lol
Change the laws? Democrats won’t
Build a wall? Democrats won’t ..

I’m

that is because we do not allow our military to defend the border....fuck, are you really this dumb?

I’m

Never Mind! When the non existent caravan gets here we won’t have to feed them. We can just yell at them “you are fake news”.

lol

are you aware of what the military does? of the equipment they have?

Lol im a white supremacist
Correct.

But you want to flood the African American neighborhoods with illiterate Foreigners destroying public education taking healthcare resources driving down hourly wages, jobs
Wolf in sheep's clothing talking point plagiarized right from stormfront.com.
Lol poor guy you just got destroyed and can’t compete .. try again next week
Oh look, another retard white supremacist on USMB declares victory. We dont see that every day! Wait, yes we do....
Lol you still here? When you can answer my question snow flake let me know haha
I already did. Those cultural deficits are long standing and will exist regardless of immigration, legal or otherwise. Your attempt to pin them on brown people coming into the country is moronic and is a plagiarized talking point from stormfront.com.

Pay attention when i post to you, dumbass.

lol

If Trump had just kept Kelly on the job...

upload_2019-3-30_11-3-23.png

Forum List

Back